Incinerator Trooper (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
Does anyone think this will be a modified Shock Trooper, it looks awesome, maybe it will be an online or store exclusive...

3084_IncineratorTrooper_TheMandalorian_40__22465.1576533021.jpg

Reaction score
It's certainly wishful thinking, but when did Hasbro ever miss the opportunity to get more cash out of such a simple repaint.

Reaction score
You're thinking the Battlefront Shocktrooper. Yeah, they're similar.

I'd buy a figure of this as long as he gets accurate weapons. Giving a specialized trooper a stock E-11 and making me go buy custom weapons on Shapeways is not cool...

Reaction score
Got exicted maybe he leaked. But he need the fuel pack and flamethrower or I'll definitely be bummed. Still need to pic up some Shapeways rifles.

Reaction score
I'm in for this guy as long as he comes with the proper gear. Otherwise I'll Bandai model kit/Shapeways it...

Reaction score
Thx for the image. I'm working on a Bandai model of this guy now so it's appreciated. As for Hasbro, I really wish they'd redo the legs on the Stormie if they're gonna keep reusing the same sculpt. I swear 9/10 Stormtroopers of any variety that I've bought, easily over 50, have buckled/bowed knees. Really ruins the figure imo which is unfortunate cause it is a good sculpt.

Reaction score
As for Hasbro, I really wish they'd redo the legs on the Stormie if they're gonna keep reusing the same sculpt. I swear 9/10 Stormtroopers of any variety that I've bought, easily over 50, have buckled/bowed knees. Really ruins the figure imo which is unfortunate cause it is a good sculpt.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Hasbro needs to resculpt the stick-legs on their current Stormtrooper mold before I buy any more 6" figures using that mold. A completely new sculpt would be preferred, but those inhumanly scrawny legs are the most egregious offender.

Reaction score
I was thinking the exact same thing. Hasbro needs to resculpt the stick-legs on their current Stormtrooper mold before I buy any more 6" figures using that mold. A completely new sculpt would be preferred, but those inhumanly scrawny legs are the most egregious offender.
You're absolutely right. Ideally I'd love a whole new sculpt with butterfly shoulders but the legs are easily the worst part of the current one.

Reaction score
No, it's the arms. Definitely the arms.
I'm not arguing with you. The arms need a redo too, without a doubt. But at least they hold their skinny shape. Virtually every trooper I've owned has looked bow-legged. It's ridiculous. And even the ones that start out semi-straight inevitably buckle.

Reaction score
I'm not arguing with you. The arms need a redo too, without a doubt. But at least they hold their skinny shape. Virtually every trooper I've owned has looked bow-legged. It's ridiculous. And even the ones that start out semi-straight inevitably buckle.
True, their legs are sh*t, slowly becoming bow-legged.

Reaction score
If this figure gets released, feels like it would exist as a Walgreens or Target exclusive. Those often tend to be figures that are close cousins of currently-existing figures (EW Vader, C-3PO, CW Obi-Wan, TROS C-3PO). Moloch and the Gamorrean Guard are exceptions.

Reaction score
This one is just ok for me. i love the idea of an incinerator trooper but the bright red paint of one trooper seems out of place especially in this time period. Feels too Clone Wars era. Rather see weathered Stormtrooper or Kuill get this spot.

Reaction score
Wow! Did not realize the fire effect was that big, looks so awesome.
Comparable to the Hot Toys version.
Nice to see Hasbro step up their game on Black Series at last...

Reaction score
How do people get these so early?

Anyway, I’m bout it. Count me in for 2. Plus, 5 regular stormtroopers, 5 remnant stormtroopers, 2 or 3 Jedha Patrol stormtroopers, and whatever else they make on this mold.

Reaction score
you sir, are added to my WANTS list 👍🏻😎😊😊
Love the flame effect, just hope it more sturdy and not as bendy as back in the old days when they added weapon effects to the 3.75 line.

Reaction score
Over at Yakface, the think the elbow-teaser for the next figure in line is for the Armorer, not sure about that🤔🤔

To me it looks like Creef Karga, as he wears this kind of wide gloves, too