Incinerator Trooper - Carbonized

GNT

Reaction score
STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH INCINERATOR TROOPER
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $18.99/Available: Fall 2021)

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION CARBONIZED COLLECTION 3.75-INCH INCINERATOR TROOPER Figure, inspired by THE MANDALORIAN live-action series on Disney Plus. Highly poseable with realistic details, original Kenner branding, and premium design this 3.75-inch figure is a great gift for STAR WARS fans and collectors. Includes figure and accessory. Available exclusively at Walmart.

Who’s picking up this release?

Attachments

• 85A4F252-924C-4FC7-95F6-713CB27D51B5.jpeg
    85A4F252-924C-4FC7-95F6-713CB27D51B5.jpeg
    539.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 10ECE98E-37BC-4024-AC2F-6ECA48BD25D5.jpeg
    10ECE98E-37BC-4024-AC2F-6ECA48BD25D5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Incinerator Trooper (Carbonized Collection).
Walmart-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S. & Canada, Fan-Channel Exclusive in the U.K.

Available for pre-order beginning October 7th. On shelf Fall 2021. MSRP is $18.99.

Press Images

VC-Incinerator-Trooper-Carbonized-Carded-Resized.jpg
VC-Incinerator-Trooper-Carbonized-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

VC-Incinerator-Trooper-Carbonized-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
VC-Incinerator-Trooper-Carbonized-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Incinerator-Trooper-Carbonized-Carded.jpg

VC-Incinerator-Trooper-Carbonized-Loose-1.jpg

Reaction score
This guy shoots fire, so I will like the sweaty appearance makes sense. I’m in for a few!

Reaction score
This arrived this afternoon just two days after the site went erroneously live. It’s really nice. It has a truly smoky incinerating glow! It was perfectly packaged; the bubble is a bit bent up, but it generally looks about as mint as a carded figure you get in the mail gets.
1633470702441.jpeg

Reaction score
This arrived this afternoon just two days after the site went erroneously live. It’s really nice. It has a truly smoky incinerating glow! It was perfectly packaged; the bubble is a bit bent up, but it generally looks about as mint as a carded figure you get in the mail gets.
View attachment 403134
It doesn’t look very carbonized, is it the picture? Almost looks like a regular one.

Reaction score
It doesn’t look very carbonized, is it the picture? Almost looks like a regular one.
Its just the light and how it hits the white carbonized. Received mine today and it looks similar to the carbonized Remnant Trooper. Its more obvious in person.....but the least carbonized of the 4 (to my eyes)

Reaction score

It’s not nearly as affected as some of the other carbonized figures, that’s for sure. It’s somewhat glossy but otherwise not too different.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
This is how my Incinerator Trooper arrived via FedEx today. Walmart & FedEx tag-teamed on this one.

Figure crammed into too small of box. ☑️
No air pillows. ☑️
Water damaged box. ☑️
Crushed box. ☑️
Actual hole punched through box. ☑️

I really wanted to show the photos to someone at Walmart CS. When I offered to send the photos, the CS lady I was chatting with said she believed me. I told her that was appreciated, but my offer of photos was so someone could look into preventing similar issues on their end. Not a surprise they weren't interested, but I still got a chuckle out of their disinterest. She did give me a full refund & a $10 courtesy code so I could rebuy it.

TVC-WM-Carb-Incinerator-Box-1-Resized.jpg

TVC-WM-Carb-Incinerator-Box-2-Resized.jpg

TVC-WM-Carb-Incinerator-Box-3-Resized.jpg

TVC-WM-Carb-Incinerator-Fig-1-Resized.jpg

Reaction score
This is how my Incinerator Trooper arrived via FedEx today. Walmart & FedEx tag-teamed on this one.

Figure crammed into too small of box. ☑️
No air pillows. ☑️
Water damaged box. ☑️
Crushed box. ☑️
Actual hole punched through box. ☑️

I really wanted to show the photos to someone at Walmart CS. When I offered to send the photos, the CS lady I was chatting with said she believed me. I told her that was appreciated, but my offer of photos was so someone could look into preventing similar issues on their end. Not a surprise they weren't interested, but I still got a chuckle out of their disinterest. She did give me a full refund & a $10 courtesy code so I could rebuy it.

TVC-WM-Carb-Incinerator-Box-1-Resized.jpg

TVC-WM-Carb-Incinerator-Box-2-Resized.jpg

TVC-WM-Carb-Incinerator-Box-3-Resized.jpg

TVC-WM-Carb-Incinerator-Fig-1-Resized.jpg
EMPATHY!

Reaction score
it doesn't matter if you order 1 or 10.. they always end up sending multiple boxes or envelopes. always order 5 , and always end up with 1-3 boxes/envelopes. never comes in one box.

Reaction score
Reaction score
And the above is why you have to buy multiples of each figure just to (maybe) get one in decent shape. What a cluster F collecting is these days.
yup, i always order 5 or more when I can, in most cases all the figures damaged. I also want to say its total bunk to claim that when you order 5-6 at time you take away from the supply chain. There is plenty of supply in figures, its just being mismanaged by all the retailers. Case in point: multiple cases of a brand new wave end up at clearance at Walmart instead of being put in the toy section lololololol

Reaction score
Good thing these aren't collectibles. lol

I guess a refund is fine and all especially if you want some loose figures, but it surely doesn't solve one's dilemma if they're after a MOC version.
The only possibly positive here is that you can sell them loose for basically retail and be in the green rater than break even.

Reaction score
And the above is why you have to buy multiples of each figure just to (maybe) get one in decent shape. What a cluster F collecting is these days.
No, it's why YOU have to buy multiples. Most people don't actually do this so don't present it like it's totally normal collector behavior. It isn't. It's also extremely inconsiderate to other collectors. But hey, who cares as long as you get a card that doesn't have a scratch on it, right?

Reaction score
Great, now I’m going to have another sub-line to collect. Candy flavored figures. I bet Mythrol, Admiral Ackbar, and Tessek all taste fishy.

Reaction score
yup, i always order 5 or more when I can, in most cases all the figures damaged. I also want to say its total bunk to claim that when you order 5-6 at time you take away from the supply chain. There is plenty of supply in figures, its just being mismanaged by all the retailers. Case in point: multiple cases of a brand new wave end up at clearance at Walmart instead of being put in the toy section lololololol
You left out the part about picking out one figure and returning the rest and asking for your money back for them.

Reaction score
I cant wait to do some comparison photos on this carbon version and the regular flame trooper. The card back is a beauty and what I have come to expect from this wonderful series from Hasbro!

Reaction score
Similar experience to above. Card too small for the box even if the box hadn't been crushed on both ends. At least mine had air pillows in it.

Attachments

• IMG_4109.jpg
    IMG_4109.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5