in in ohio

Reaction score
just wanted to say hi. im from cambridge ohio. anyone else near me?? well nice to meet you all.

Reaction score
I'm in the Cleveland area, but wanted to welcome you regardless. So - welcome.

Reaction score
I'm only about 45 minutes or so away from you. Glad to hear from another local collector.

Reaction score
wheeling, i goto st clairsville for figs sometimes. the walmart there has saga figs for two bucks. i didnt figure that out till i got to the counter. they still have them marked at 6 something though. just thought i should tell you. to the guy in stow, yeah i know where stow is i lived in kent for a year. nice to meet you all.

Reaction score
corpclegg said:
wheeling, i goto st clairsville for figs sometimes. the walmart there has saga figs for two bucks. i didnt figure that out till i got to the counter. they still have them marked at 6 something though. just thought i should tell you. to the guy in stow, yeah i know where stow is i lived in kent for a year. nice to meet you all.
Wow, I live just outside of St. Clairsville! Ha...I remember when I first found out that the Saga figs were marked down to $2. It was the first time I had seen figures like holographic Obi-Wan, Mace's droid, the re-hashes of the Cantina aliens, etc. I bought 'em up pretty quick. lol