Important info on creating a feedback thread

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For members creating a feedback thread for themselves or for someone else, please always use the following format:

"Jedi123 Feedback Thread"

It's important that you use the exact screen name for the person you are making the thread for to make it easier to find when doing a search. Adding 's to the end of someones screen name creates big problems when trying to search.

Also, it's always a good idea to add yourself to the Feedback Thread Index which can be found here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Reaction score
How do you create a feedback thread to correspond to one on the trade feedback forum that was created by another scummer? Thank You.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Notorious_Boba said:
How do you create a feedback thread to correspond to one on the trade feedback forum that was created by another scummer? Thank You.
If you already have a feedback thread created by yourself or another member, that's all you need. The title can be altered upon request.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
If you already have a feedback thread created by yourself or another member, that's all you need. The title can be altered upon request.
How can it be altered?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
How can it be altered?
Just let me know and I can make the change.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
How can it be altered?
I looked through the all 21 pages in the feedback page and can't find mine. So, I need instructions to make a feedback thread.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
How can it be altered?
I looked through the all 21 pages in the feedback page and can't find mine. So, I need instructions to make a feedback thread.
Your feedback thread was started by Lightsword on August 15th and can be found here. The reason it wasn't showing up is because by default, you only see the last three months of posts. You can change this at the bottom of each section on the left. Click the drop down menu to change.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
How can it be altered?
Your feedback thread was started by Lightsword on August 15th and can be found here. The reason it wasn't showing up is because by default, you only see the last three months of posts. You can change this at the bottom of each section on the left. Click the drop down menu to change.
Still having problems to created a feedback on my homepage or through using url from instant ubb code while editing a reply. Please help!!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
How can it be altered?
Still having problems to created a feedback on my homepage or through using url from instant ubb code while editing a reply. Please help!!
I've just added your feedback page to your signature which is at the bottom of each post you make. Where else are you trying to add it?

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
How can it be altered?
I've just added your feedback page to your signature which is at the bottom of each post you make. Where else are you trying to add it?
Nothing else and thank you.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
Chris Wyman said:
Notorious_Boba said:
How can it be altered?
Nothing else and thank you.
You are welcome.

Reaction score
This is a necropost I know, but I just recently realized that I've made successful trades on here in the past, yet I seem to have no feedback thread. Can I just make one for myself, or what?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a necropost I know, but I just recently realized that I've made successful trades on here in the past, yet I seem to have no feedback thread. Can I just make one for myself, or what?
That is correct. You can have someone who has had one or more transactions with you create it or you can create it yourself and direct people to it for future deals made.

Reaction score
For members creating a feedback thread for themselves or for someone else, please always use the following format:

"Jedi123 Feedback Thread"

It's important that you use the exact screen name for the person you are making the thread for to make it easier to find when doing a search. Adding 's to the end of someones screen name creates big problems when trying to search.

Also, it's always a good idea to add yourself to the Feedback Thread Index which can be found here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
I guess I totally missed this thread when, just today I posted this request in another thread:

I wonder if one of you admin would be so kind as to change the title of my feedback thread? It's currently a redundant and unwieldy, "StarWarsMonsters - Feedback Thread for StarWarsMonsters (Tarfful)". If you would change it to just the first part, "StarWarsMonsters - Feedback Thread" I'd appreciate it. It's been plenty of time since I changed my username, and the first post in the thread still has that disclosure in it. I don't want any posts changed; just the title. If there's any reason admin don't want feedback thread titles altered I understand. Thanks just the same. Here's my link:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936202/
Anyway if you wouldn't mind changing my thread title to conform to your above listed formatting instructions, Chris, that would be great. "StarWarsMonsters Feedback Thread" sounds good to me. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello, how can I edit my feedback thread. I want to be able to add the names of all I make transactions with. I think its another way of thanking them. I am still trying to figure out everything on this sight. It is very similar to hisstank. Any help would be wonderful.