Imperial Troop Transport

Reaction score
That looks boss with the clones on board.

Dude, why so concerned about wheels?

Just thinking though... You know you could get a few of those little skate boards and stick under there with double sided tape.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Our local Marshalls has about a dozen of these for $16 each.

Your mileage may vary.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Has anyone modified it to have wheels?
Take this with a grain of salt, but I would advise against trying to modify this vehicle to have wheels. The results will probably not work out too well, and IMHO the vehicle looks fine without wheels anyway. Plus, there is a good chance you will end up ruining the toy - and it is a nice vehicle.

Reaction score
$16 at my TJM and Marshall's. They also have the TIE/A. Curiously, no ATDPs, though. Getting close to the price it would take for me to pick up a transport.

Reaction score
Like most, found it for $16 @ TJMaxx.

Not a fan of the show or the toy line but this was one of those vehicles I never got back on the vintage days and since its just going to be displayed on a shelf I can deal with all its shortcomings @ the clearance price.

Reaction score
Been Finding them at Marshals and TJmaxx for all sorts of prices as low as $9 and as high as $19

Reaction score
the no wheels is really annoying. just hard plastic shaped like a wheel LOL.

Reaction score
Been Finding them at Marshals and TJmaxx for all sorts of prices as low as $9 and as high as $19
Just got it for $12 + tax at TJM yesterday. Just what it should have gone for in the first place. Not bad for lil' vehicles in the past month - I've gotten Phantom for $13 at Wally, scout Y-wing for $17.50 (tag was 10 percent off MSRP of $24.99, plus I had a $5 off retailer coupon) after a five-year search, and the ITT today. :D

Reaction score
Just had to mention again that I really love this ITT Rebels vehicle, despite the lack of wheels. I only have one, but if I can find another I will definitely get this. This ITT & the AT-DP are among some of my all-time favorite SW vehicles. As I've said before, I have had toys with wheels on the bottom & the wheels have broken, been defective, etc. And, there are no wheels on the ITT in the Rebels show, since it floats (on repulsors, presumably) - so, this is screen-accurate.

And, even though there are a lot of complaints about this ITT, I still strongly prefer this (and the AT-DP) to the sub-par & crapulent TFA vehicles that were recently released.

Reaction score
Was at a Ross store yesterday and they had these at a center display with other SW stuff.
They were $10.99.
So if you have one of these stores around and need this, check it out.

Reaction score
Was at a Ross store yesterday and they had these at a center display with other SW stuff.
They were $10.99.
So if you have one of these stores around and need this, check it out.
I just came back with the same story. They had two of the TIE fighters and several of these. Still hoping to happen upon an AT-DP, especially at that price.

Reaction score
Cool, I wouldn't mind getting one for that. Very cool vehicle, but I'd redo some stuff on it. It shouldn't be too much work, but I'd cut off the roof and increase the height by a few inches as well as raise up the side troop holders. As it is, the guys in the sides would have a pretty rough time of actually staying in there during a run. Also, on the show, the folks on the sides couldn't look over the top of the vehicle.

Still a super cool vehicle and I'm not really knocking it. Just saying I'd personally fix those parts (

Reaction score
Managed to snag one of these for 10.99 at Ross' as well. Never even saw one at normal retail stores, but happy to have it.

Reaction score
I finally got the Troop transport, it came in the mail today. I both love it and am disappointed by it, if that makes any sense. It's much larger than I thought it was going to be, it's good for what it is. I just wish Hasbro had made it a little larger and had more of a interior in it that matched how it looks on the show.

Reaction score
I seriously enjoy this thing even though I feel it's not the best Star Wars vehicle ever (my fave is the Imperial Shuttle). Still it's fun to play around with and what not and create little scenes with it. Probably going to grab The Grand Inquistor, Inquistor's TIE, Agent Kallus, and AT-DP (and driver). That'll do for Imperials for me for Rebels until I can get my hands on the Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister.

Reaction score
I finally got the Troop transport, it came in the mail today. I both love it and am disappointed by it, if that makes any sense. It's much larger than I thought it was going to be, it's good for what it is. I just wish Hasbro had made it a little larger and had more of a interior in it that matched how it looks on the show.
I know exactly what you mean and I agree. The inside is the part that bothers me the most. Sure, for Kids it works well, but it would have been cooler to have real seats for the pilots in the front and then space in the back for the troopers to sit and an opening back. However, it fits it's purpose and can still be fun.

Reaction score
Agreed - it would have been nice if the ITT toy had been closer to what we saw in the actual Rebel cartoon.

That being said, I believe the small size of the ITT had a lot to do with Hasbro trying to keep this down to a certain price point. I also believe that since this new ITT was an "homage" to the original one from the late '70's, they may have wanted to keep the look/appearance of this somewhat similar to the older one - just my humble opinion, however.

Reaction score
Maybe I'll buy one when they make it a lot bigger and functional, its just too cheesy and pathetic.

Reaction score
It sounds like I'm one of the few fans out there that actually likes this ITT vehicle. Great toy, and I don't mind the lack of wheels whatsoever.

Reaction score
I really want this one, and it is available to me for $34 plus $10 shipping. Not sure if it is worth it though. I do love the multifig ships for sure!

Reaction score
You can get one on Ebay from freemantoys for $34 with free shipping, and there's a two-pack with this and the Inquisitor's Tie Fighter on BBTS for $46. I've been eyeing this one for a while too, I think I may snag some republic stickers on ebay to slap onto it and fill it with clones.

Reaction score
Managed to get one brand new and sealed from ebay UK for a reasonable £19.99 delivered just after Christmas. Unpacked it yesterday and put all the stickers on.

I like it. I used to have the Kenner one so this brings back good memories but of course it's a different toy. I like the hinged top and access to the "inside", and the missile launchers. Loving the Rebelscum updated photo archive with the Rebels figures as prisoners haha!

Reaction score
This one is on my list but the prices are still high. I have been collecting rebels but only the ones that have rebels on the package. I'm a vintage collector however, my son and I are doing this together.