Imperial Troop Transport

Reaction score
The other problem with target is they keep getting in the Figure vehicle set which I think as the same DCPI as the basic vehicles.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they do share the same number. Just like Black Series still shares the number as The Vintage Collection.

Reaction score
My kids love this thing. Picked one up at TRU in Orem,UT a week ago. I was disappointed they didn't have wheels on it..even though I knew that going into it. I think the outside looks cool...but you can't deny it is the cheapest of the four Rebels vehicles. I love how the box promotes the turret can move up and down, yet the toy clearly can't. I didn't realize it had room to hold three people inside. Now we really need the ITT Driver to be released because I need two of them.

Uh...I mean my kids need two of them.

Reaction score
My kids love this thing. Picked one up at TRU in Orem,UT a week ago. I was disappointed they didn't have wheels on it..even though I knew that going into it. I think the outside looks cool...but you can't deny it is the cheapest of the four Rebels vehicles. I love how the box promotes the turret can move up and down, yet the toy clearly can't. I didn't realize it had room to hold three people inside. Now we really need the ITT Driver to be released because I need two of them.

Does it have seats for drivers?

Reaction score

They're basically AT-DP pilots.

Reaction score
Great pic.! Really like this retro-Vintage packaging, and wish this new ITT had actually come in packaging like this. Maybe if it gets re-issued later?!

And, I stand by my earlier comments that this new ITT is far superior to the Vintage one - despite the lack of wheels. It just looks so much more futurustic, streamlined, and all-around "cooler" than the original. The comparison pic. between the two (earlier in this thread) IMHO just reinforces this. IMHO, these days the old ITT just looks like a cheap boot-leg vehicle...
I agree 100%, but let's give the original ITT it's due. The vehicle pre-dates the AT-AT, the AT-ST, Snowspeeders, and the Imperial Shuttles. You get the point, it only had one movie to go on. So we really knew nothing about what any ground forces looked like in Star Wars when this came out. For such a shot in the dark, it does still feel like it could belong in the Star Wars Universe that followed it. With the Red Trim, it actually looks like it could be from the Clone Wars.

Now where can I find the new one? It looks amazing!!!

Reaction score
An Imperial Troop Transport was shown at SDCC and will be released early 2015, what are your thoughts on this?

Is this something that you'd buy?
I will buy at least one if I can actually find one.

The ITT was one of my most favorite toys as a kid. I probably have 10 vintage ones of varying condition. Just love'em. The absolute PERFECT "off screen" toy of the vintage line (for me, anyway). I got tons and tons of mileage out of this.

I'm not "army building" the 5 POA line, but this vehicle would push me to buy a dozen stormtroopers!

Reaction score
The tiny stickers sure were annoying to put on. Cool toy though, with wheels it would be most excellent.

Reaction score
Sweet!I have a Marshalls and a TJ Maxx local. Maybe there is hope of finding these after all.

Reaction score
Don't know too much about the Rebels line, kind of stopped collecting after the Clone Wars toy line. Found one in Marshall's the other day. I was just wondering how hard this vehicle is to find. I still haven't decided if I should open it or sell it yet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reaction score
I saw 2 today at TRU as well and that is the first time my area has gotten them. TRU is really the only retail store getting that wave(of course TJ and Marshells have been getting them too).

Reaction score
Don't know too much about the Rebels line, kind of stopped collecting after the Clone Wars toy line. Found one in Marshall's the other day. I was just wondering how hard this vehicle is to find. I still haven't decided if I should open it or sell it yet. Any advice would be appreciated.
These have been "out for months" yet I have never seen one at retail. Period. If you like the show, and the vehicle, then keep it. If you could really care less, then sell it off. But help someone out and don't jack the price up to scalper lever.

Reaction score
Picked up one of these today at my local TJ Max for 19.99. They also had one Inquisitor Tie for the same price. Glad I found it!

Reaction score
These have been "out for months" yet I have never seen one at retail. Period. If you like the show, and the vehicle, then keep it. If you could really care less, then sell it off. But help someone out and don't jack the price up to scalper lever.
Hey DJ121, thanks for the advice. I might hold on to it for now. From what most people have said besides the exclusion of the wheels, the vehicle seems like a good figure holder.

Reaction score
The TRUs in my area are inundated with them...
LOL @ TRU Canada. My nearest store has 2 BS6 Greedo. No vehicles. And a hundred of the Blue Obi 3-repacks no one wants. Oh, and the only new Rebels stock they received this year were 2-packs with Wookies, Sabine/Stormie, but not the Hera wave.

Reaction score
Sorry. I work in Brantford, live in Hamilton. Hamilton mountain had about 4 of the things during my last visit, and 3 of the Inquisitor TIEs.

Reaction score
Sorry. I work in Brantford, live in Hamilton. Hamilton mountain had about 4 of the things during my last visit, and 3 of the Inquisitor TIEs.
Your TRUs now belong to me! I am within a short driving distance. Prepare! :)

Reaction score
I picked up the non electronic vintage version of this thing two years ago and it is in very good shape. I have practicality bought everything else in this Rebels line apart from the wookiees and cadet Ezra and Kanan. I just don't think this troop carrier cuts the mustard, but the completionist in me says otherwise. I think logic will win, because it's not as good as it should be. Take that Hasbro.

Reaction score
I finally found one at TRU and picked it up for my son, he loves this thing. It really needs some wheels and the stickers were a pain in the neck to put on but other then that it is a good toy.

Reaction score
TRU Canada finally got some stock in my neck of the woods. And bonus: they're C$19.98 and qualify as BOGOHO. So 2 for C$30. :)

Reaction score
Still haven't seen this in any store here.

The Troop Transport has always held a special place in my heart. I have the original, non-electronic version which my wife gave me as a graduation gift after I saw it in a LCS and told her how I always wanted one as a kid. Was totally blown away that she got it, let alone remembered, as she just doesn't care a lick about Star Wars.

Anyway, fast forward to SW Rebels. It was so cool to see them incorporate the TT into the show! I relayed the history of the TT to my little boy, how it was a toy they made way back when that wasn't in the movies, yada yada yada, and now he always points it out if it makes an appearance on the show. I'd love to pick one up for him some day.

Reaction score
Finally found one of these a few days ago. Went to my local TJ Maxx, and sure enough, they had a few on the shelves. I'm pleased with it overall, but real rolling wheels sure would have been nice!

Reaction score
Found one is a Canada TRU outside Toronto for cheaper then i could at a TRU in the US even before the converstion rate :)

Reaction score
Sort of feel like I should buy a few of these just to toss in a box for later. I have a feeling it will be good to have a few in 5-10 years.

Reaction score
One local Walmart was clearing them out at $19. Again, with minimal elements on this vehicle, I won't bother until I see it at $15 or less.

Reaction score
Still wish it had wheels and sound effects. Finally got around to taking a picture: