Imperial TIE Fighter

Reaction score
Just ordered off Amazon for around $18. Heard good things about this vehicle, so hopefully it’s a worthy replacement for my POTF2 TIE.

Reaction score
Its so much nicer. You won’t be disappointed. $18 is a steal for this ship.
Yeah I just got it in the mail today, and color me impressed! This TIE looks great, and I think it might be my favorite vehicle from the modern era 5POA line. $18 really was a great price for this!

Reaction score
I purchased one off of Amazon yesterday for $25, with taxes and shipping all factored in. I remember paying about $20 for the POTF2 TIE Fighter in 1995, so if this new one is at least as good as that toy then I will be happy.

Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday and it's a really nice ship, but the wing warping is most definitely still a problem. The wings on this TIE are probably warped worse than anything I saw on the 2015 FO TIE Fighter. I don't really understand why this is such a problem for Hasbro now. It's not like there was a epidemic of children being injured by the wings on the vintage TIE Fighters, in the 70s and 80s, so why make TIE wings out of soft rubber today? Other than the wings, everything else is great.

Anyways, the TIE Pilot figure is really nice and probably my favorite 3.75" version of this trooper. It doesn't seem to be a different mold compared to the Rogue One TIE Striker Pilot, but he just seems to be an improvement in every way.

I might try my luck and buy another one to see if I can get one without warped wings.

Reaction score
I just got this Tie Fighter from Amazon and I like it way better than the large winged version. I hope they will do a blue version for The Empire Strikes back and hopefully they will also do a new version of the Kenner sized X-Wings for both the Original Trilogy and Rogue One.

Reaction score
I just got this Tie Fighter from Amazon and I like it way better than the large winged version. I hope they will do a blue version for The Empire Strikes back and hopefully they will also do a new version of the Kenner sized X-Wings for both the Original Trilogy and Rogue One.
I've always been another one who prefers the smaller versions of the ships, too. I still use the POTF2 X-Wings. I still like the mold and the detailing and the weathering is still really nice.
I would still love a newer more accurate X-Wing in the same size though.
Never liked the larger ships. From too big, overcompensating TIE panels, to super sad droopy X-Wing wings, they just never seemed "worth it" to me. I also like the way the smaller ships scale with the Falcon better.

I'd definitely buy a blue Empire Strikes Back repaint of the SOLO TIE. Most likely multiples.

Reaction score
WM up here has finally put these on clearance at some stores. Got one for C$29 plus tax. Full price at C$60 was too expensive.

Reaction score
Picked up a few of these from Kids Warehouse for $12.99/each. Partial to the big-wing TIE, but the price was right. :)

Reaction score
I have two of these. Hasbro did a really nice job on them. If I had more room, I'd honestly buy more. The second one came from kidswhs.com. How can you pass one up for only $12.99? I thought my first one was a good deal at $25!

Reaction score
$9.99 at Burlington Coat Factory.
Picked up a few of these from Kids Warehouse for $12.99/each. Partial to the big-wing TIE, but the price was right. :)
Same here. Picked up my first two from Kids Warehouse for $12.99 each a week or two ago, and two more today from Burlington Coat Factory for $9.99. They had the Kessel Run Falcon for cheap as well ($19.99 or $29.99, can't remember which), but it's still too much in my opinion.

An Ollie's next door had a bunch of TVC repacks (Kylo Ren, Rey, Snoke, Jyn Erso) for $5.99, but I didn't touch those either.

Reaction score
A local clearance place has these for 1/3 of original retail. I'm kind of tempted. At the same time, a local seller has a Saga "big wing" TIE listed for double the price. What's everyone's advice? I collect almost all SA.