Imperial Stormtrooper (Nevarro Cantina)

GNT

Reaction score
Who’s going to be army building this Walmart exclusive set?

1638956312781.jpeg

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Repost from GD.

Bring Home the Bounty Week 9 Reveal. Imperial Stormtrooper (Nevarro Cantina) Deluxe Set. Code-named Laguna.
This is a
Walmart-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive
. Available for pre-order today, December 8th, at 10:00am PT HERE. On shelf May 2022. MSRP is $20.97.

Press Images

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Boxed-3-Resized.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Boxed-1.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Boxed-2.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-1.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-3.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-6.jpg

VC-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Nevarro-Cantina-TM-Deluxe-Loose-7.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Etain, I was able to pre-order a couple of as well. Thanks for the heads-up!

Reaction score
My Stormtrooper legion has come a long way; last year I was buying Stormtrooper Lukes from Tunghori to pad out my ranks because I couldn't get the real deal anywhere, but now between these bad boys and the four packs, I should have a pretty sizeable force finally. Loving that they updated this mold with rocker ankles, and hope this variant of it sneaks back into more multipacks, playset/vehicle pack-ins and rereleases to keep them in circulation going forward. Maybe on an OG Star Wars card to appeal to that sector of collector.

This new E-Web mold is looking nice too. I was eye picking up one of the older POFT2 ones for cheap before the Cantina set hit to go with that, but this smokes it.

I guess my only concern is that, based on the few pictures we have, they may not come with an E-11. I've got enough spares laying around, but it really should be a default accessory for any Stormie.

Reaction score
Nice. Just pre-ordered all 3 2-packs. Thanks for the heads up. Hope they don't get canceled or anything.

bac

Reaction score
No army building this for me. I don't need legions of E-Webs and expect this trooper to end up on a SW card.

Reaction score
While previous E-web cannons looked a bit large, this one looks a little small. But I'm a fan, and that generator is fantastic, so I'll order at least one. If I ever see them in the store, it will be hard to resist getting more, but at $20 each, I'll think twice.

Reaction score
I picked up 3. One for the Navarro one, one to use for my snow troopers, and the last one for an extra trooper.

Reaction score
This is a cool set, and I was lucky enough to get a pre-order in around 6am PST.

I would also like to see a Snowtrooper with an E-WEB and a Hoth Rebel Trooper with a turret in this “expression”.

Reaction score
Only going for one but glad they are offering those "world building" sets. Will help make a killer display with a few other stormtroopers, deathtroopers with that cantina playset in the background

Reaction score
Nice. Just pre-ordered all 3 2-packs. Thanks for the heads up. Hope they don't get canceled or anything.
I wouldn't call these 2-pks they're deluxe sets with several accessories, I still maintain that Grogu is not an action figure but a large accessory. Maybe back in 2000's 5POA he'd have been one.

No army building this for me. I don't need legions of E-Webs and expect this trooper to end up on a SW card.
Yeah I don't see the need for army building E-Webs since they usually only had a few in any given skirmish, might as well wait for the 4 pack and any singles that come along for mass troop building. though I guess you could try selling off any unneeded E-Web Cannon and keep the stormy.

Like mentioned though it does look a bit small compared to the one that actually appeared in the episode. The good news is that it appears like this will be out around the same time as Navarro Cantina so there's that, rather than the CFC being absent of BSG's etc.

Reaction score
I'm tempted to get this one. Curiously, what makes this tri-pod cannon different/better than previous releases? I already have the Kenner, POTF2, and Saga versions.

Reaction score
I'm tempted to get this one. Curiously, what makes this tri-pod cannon different/better than previous releases? I already have the Kenner, POTF2, and Saga versions.
This one comes with a stormtrooper instead of a snow trooper.

Reaction score
The power pack probably looks like what was on the show & this cannon looks like it is smaller than the Kenner version. Not sure about any other version.

Reaction score
With the addition of rocker ankles and somewhat slimmed down lower legs (more reminiscent of the OT Imperial Stormtrooper) do we dare call this Imperial Stormtrooper...definitive? The lack of holster kinda hurts but honestly it is such a great figure and now even better.

Reaction score
With the addition of rocker ankles and somewhat slimmed down lower legs (more reminiscent of the OT Imperial Stormtrooper) do we dare call this Imperial Stormtrooper...definitive? The lack of holster kinda hurts but honestly it is such a great figure and now even better.

Yes I think so. The huge ankles on the R1 Stormtrooper are what kept me from going all-in on army building that figure. Glad I held out for this improved version, and hope it sees further use.

Reaction score
I’m new to collecting Hasbro SW and have a question about how a release like this "usually" takes place in Canada. Is this likely to be a Walmart exclusive in Canada as well? I ask because I haven’t been able to find a Canadian retailer offering pre-orders.

Reaction score
I’m new to collecting Hasbro SW and have a question about how a release like this "usually" takes place in Canada. Is this likely to be a Walmart exclusive in Canada as well? I ask because I haven’t been able to find a Canadian retailer offering pre-orders.
Welcome aboard! From what I’ve always understood, it’s an exclusive to Walmart everywhere in the world. The difference is that sometimes they appear earlier or later than other places.