Imperial Stormtrooper (Holiday Edition)

Reaction score
I see the potential appeal of the Santa Range Trooper. This on the other hand... well, I expect to still see it in stores come April or so 😬

Reaction score
I'm usually always down for the quirky stuff especially if it's a stormtrooper, but that is ugly as sin lmao😬

Reaction score
Weird that they’ve chosen the Praetorian Heavy Blade as the weapon. I don’t know if a candy cane halberd says holidays to me, but maybe I’m not getting into the spirit of the season enough.

Reaction score
I see people arguing and nitpicking about how a nose seems off slightly or a cape is fractionally too long on a figure but when Hasbro dumps this on the market the general reaction is overwhelmingly giddy. I know we've all had a tough year, but come on people! ;)

Reaction score
I see people arguing and nitpicking about how a nose seems off slightly or a cape is fractionally too long on a figure but when Hasbro dumps this on the market the general reaction is overwhelmingly giddy. I know we've all had a tough year, but come on people! ;)
Because there is no screen accuracy to worry about with a figure like this?

But yeah, these holiday troopers aren't for me either.

Reaction score
Hideous. Easy pass. It will probably sell though because of the magical white box.

Reaction score
There are a few easy tweaks that will make these look better, ones you yourself can do at home. First pour gasoline on them Generously, then apply Flame....they will look better in seconds. Hasbro Hates Christmas....

Reaction score
My question is how these the leakers are getting them in hand so early. Must be from China or the factory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If you've paid attention to my posts, I don't complain about figures too often. But come on! These are so ugly and dumb! I mean, hey, it saves me $50, but I really hope that if these do poorly that they'll understand it's not because we dont' like black series or troopers, it's just that these are lame. They may have gotten me if they used the new stormtrooper.

Reaction score
Really kind of ugly. lolz.

I might buy one if I saw it marked down under $10 bucks.

And again I said this in the other thread-

reuse, repaint, new box, ugly, pointless figure.

Earth to boring! :rolleyes: 😁

Reaction score
Yeah...easy pass. Range trooper holiday special edition is garish at best. Best of luck to those who do want to purchase ‘em.

Reaction score
Crap like this is what happens when Disney buys your brand. A complete embarrassment!

Reaction score
Crap like this is what happens when Disney buys your brand. A complete embarrassment!
They’ve been making holiday droids at the parks for years and people take offense now that it’s in 6” scale?

I think the main complainers are completionists who don’t want to but these, otherwise you’d just move along haha

Reaction score
LOOK! he is even packaged with an ice scraper so he can help keep ice off the tie fighter windows :ROFLMAO:

i dunno, it could make for neat customs?

Reaction score
While I actually do kind of like the color scheme on this one, its another Gadzooks.

Reaction score
Hmm, I might use these as a base for some custom green-camo troopers. Cover up the red and throw some various shades of green on it.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Thank you for that! Yeah waiting for Best Buy and missed Target once again.
I only got target from another member sharing the link

Yak face had a typo in the dpci they shared the other night and it wasn’t coming up unless you typed in range. Star Wars holiday trooper wasn’t showing it which was dumb but I got one luckily.