Imperial Shock Trooper - Battlefront

Reaction score
New date codes, new stock... currently finding these with dates of 92541 and 92531 which points to a factory code date in September of 2019. Original Walmart ones would have a factory code beginning with 5...
Does that make any sense though? These were really manufactured in East Asia on Sept. 10-11, and they’re in stores in the US barely a month later, but in the old style boxes?

Reaction score
Picked up a pair at a Gamestop. Stopping by a couple others this afternoon where I put in holds online last night.

Reaction score
Does that make any sense though? These were really manufactured in East Asia on Sept. 10-11, and they’re in stores in the US barely a month later, but in the old style boxes?
This just goes to prove Hasbro CAN get the product on shelves when they want to. So all these "shipping delays" they have are probably just BS.

Reaction score
The GameStop site was allowing in-store reservations for some of my local stores last night. I have one reservation pending and one confirmed. I was only allowed to reserve one figure per location.

Reaction score
It makes sense that they wouldn't spend any money to make a new box design. Maybe there's a manufacture date code on the figure itself?

Reaction score
It makes sense that they wouldn't spend any money to make a new box design. Maybe there's a manufacture date code on the figure itself?
There are manufacture date codes on the back of the blaster holster, and the variants I’m aware of point to short manufacturing runs just last month. I think you’re probably right that Hasbro just didn’t want to pay some designer to transform its existing box art to the new style. Perhaps they also had some of the old inserts still sitting around unused to boot.