Imperial Rocket Trooper - #GG01

Reaction score
How does one order from Gamestop when everything seems to be sold out a lot of the times...and plus figures cost more, are the video games not selling??

Reaction score
Yep, that can be frustrating at times. I'd wager that with media content such as Movies, Games etc. becoming digital more an ore people will go that route as it "seems" the easiest. So places like game Stop are going to have to drastically rethink their business model and it appears that Collectible Figures is that "thing" to keep them going in a new digital World.

Them always being sold out might indicate that they are not in a position to buy as much as other retailers, especially given their recent financial troubles. And honestly even figures may not be able to save them in the end because of the fact it too has become 80% online only way to get them.
Either they'll need to just close up shop or rebrand, you can't exactly call yourself game Stop if you no longer carry games. I also feel they're going to have to shift to online focus and close a lot of their physical stores that are simply eating through their overhead.

Reaction score
There's a new pending charge on my account for this so it must be shipping very soon.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I just checked this morning and it looks like it's been delayed again to 6/4. This is the first time I've had a BS figure delayed multiple times like this - original date, iirc, was 5/1. Usually, GS either hits the date or ships early. This reminds me of the TVC Carbon-Freezing Chamber delays from last year, where it was delayed for a couple months for most people who ordered early when it went on sale in June.

Reaction score
Mine just shipped but I think I will return one to GS. Don’t think I need them all when I have the original with the orange pauldron too.

Reaction score
My order arrived with only one figure. The invoice says two and it says they shipped together. That’s just great! Will GS customer service even believe me?

Reaction score
My order arrived with only one figure. The invoice says two and it says they shipped together. That’s just great! Will GS customer service even believe me?
I don’t think your problem will be if they believe you. It will be if you can actually get someone on the phone. I’ve never had a call to GS customer service that was less than 45 min, literally. I hung up after an hour n half during one call and all I was trying to do was switch card numbers on a preorder. They are great for exclusive availability, horrible for phone customer service

Reaction score
I don’t think your problem will be if they believe you. It will be if you can actually get someone on the phone. I’ve never had a call to GS customer service that was less than 45 min, literally. I hung up after an hour n half during one call and all I was trying to do was switch card numbers on a preorder. They are great for exclusive availability, horrible for phone customer service
I expected that. It’s been nearly impossible for a year now. Wish me luck!

Reaction score
Got a rep almost immediately and she confirmed I only had one item shipped per shipment info. She can’t order a replacement and so just refunded the second one for me. That was so painless and unexpected! I’m glad they shipped the one for me instead of delaying or cancelling the order altogether.

Reaction score
Kind of surprised these seem to be sold out online. The 1st version hung around a lot longer. I even recall getting it on sale.