Imperial Rocket Trooper - #GG01

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface.com have pointed out that the tubes of what appears to be The Jumptrooper appear on the side packaging of the gaming greats Cal Kestis box so we might be seeing a reissue of this figure in the near future.

Who’s up for seeing a reissue of the Imperial Jumptrooper?

Reaction score
I have the original but only picked up one and I do like this figure so would definitely be up for another

Reaction score
I’d buy one of these if they use the NEW stormtrooper body. If it’s the same old lame skinny legged dude, it’s a pass for me.

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be the Rebels jumptrooper, with the same old body - maybe a new accessory or two.

Reaction score
Yeah it is somewhat of a boring choice since the previous one wasn't that long ago, so I would have preferred something different "unique" more along the likes of Nihilus was. And I guess it's way too early to release Delta Squad since that mold is relatively new, then gain seems the perfect time since it's already being used. Of course I'm sure they don't want attention on Delta Squad from 20 years ago when they want you to focus on and buy Bad Batch characters.

Reaction score
Missed out on the first one (anyone got one spare in the uk?) Hopefully these are on the new trooper body rather than the old one.

Reaction score
Of course I'm sure they don't want attention on Delta Squad from 20 years ago when they want you to focus on and buy Bad Batch characters.

Well, Republic Commando is being re-released on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in April, breaking its 16 year exclusivity to Xbox/PC, so, I feel quietly optimistic that we will get at least one Delta Squad member in the Gaming Greats line and "They" wouldn't mind some attention being shined on Delta to hopefully bolster sales of the Re-Release.

Reaction score
I had 2 of the Jumptroopers but ended up selling them. Just didn't really like them or the old body. The only thing I have of that old style is the blue Gaming Greats Stormtrooper and some of the original BS ones that I got for $5 each.

If it's the Jumptrooper again, I hope it'll be the trooper like someone else mentioned and also use the new sculpt.

Reaction score
Well, Republic Commando is being re-released on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in April, breaking its 16 year exclusivity to Xbox/PC, so, I feel quietly optimistic that we will get at least one Delta Squad member in the Gaming Greats line and "They" wouldn't mind some attention being shined on Delta to hopefully bolster sales of the Re-Release.
Yeah for clarification I don't think it's Hasbro that has an issue with it, but rather Disney preferring attention primarily on their characters and not wanting the competition.

Reaction score
Is this gonna be branded with the new Cal as a Jedi: Fallen Order release? I honestly can't remember if the jumptrooper was featured in that game but so far they've only made the side panel murals based on inclusion in the same property, rather than a subline like the Gaming Greats.

Reaction score
Is this gonna be branded with the new Cal as a Jedi: Fallen Order release? I honestly can't remember if the jumptrooper was featured in that game but so far they've only made the side panel murals based on inclusion in the same property, rather than a subline like the Gaming Greats.
I dont recall them being in FO so this will most likely be branded under the 'Battlefront' logo. The new Gaming Greats mural I'm guessing will be a mix of various properties

Reaction score
Is there any pics of what the Jumptrooper looks like in game? I'm curious how much different it will be from the original.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
In-Game BFII

Jumptroopers-on-Tatooine-BFII-Resized.jpg

Commander & Trooper

Imperial-Rocket-Trooper-Commander-Resized.jpg
Imperial-Rocket-Trooper-Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Or, am I thinking about it all wrong. Wasn't the first release always based on the Battlefront game? So, maybe it will be a straight reissue, but hopefully with a different paint deco.

Reaction score
It's been revealed. It's a repaint of the first Jumptrooper, but this time a regular trooper with white shoulder pauldrons.

If I still had the original one, I might get this, but since I don't have that one anymore and I don't really like the old sculpt. This is a pass for me. Saw pictures on Hasbro's Instagram page.

Reaction score
ANOTHER repack...SAME OLD CRAPPY BODY...uglier color scheme...PASS
Just wait to see how bowed the legs will be in this one!

1614883063596.png

1614883090103.png

1614883127260.png

Reaction score
Sure would be nice if they included the rocket launcher that makes the Jumptrooper such an obnoxious(ly fun!) trooper in BFII.

Reaction score
Kinda cool. I just sold a bunch of the old ones off, may get this one for variety.

Reaction score
Might get it if I can find an original yellow shoulder version to stand next to - even though I got into the series with the new body I don't actually find them as objectionable as others seem to. But definitely not a must-have or anything

Reaction score
I could only see jumping at this if I manage to find it on clearance at Gamestop, or with coupons/discounts can get it down close to $10. Just blatant old mold reuse by Hasbro.

Reaction score
I guess I don't have a huge deal with the old Stormtrooper body like everyone else does. Gaming Greats have mostly been repaints and maybe some new parts. The Jet trooper parts are likely on the same steel mould as some of the body parts. Those steel moulds are very expensive and easy to damage, so I guess that was too much cost for this figure to have.

I'm happy to have the trooper to go with the commander, of course I've already made one myself back when the first came out.

Reaction score
Might get it if I can find an original yellow shoulder version to stand next to - even though I got into the series with the new body I don't actually find them as objectionable as others seem to. But definitely not a must-have or anything

Well.. if you don't mind them being loose, I have two of the yellow shoulder version - I can be persuaded to sell those. And I will even throw in the triangle foot holder.