Imperial Rocket Trooper (GameStop)

Reaction score
Proxy would be a great idea. Admittedly it's not anyone's first go-to for TFU figure choices, but I think it'd really work at 6" scale. Good shouts for the EVO Trooper as well, another instant buy if it were ever to happen.

OT, after a week or so of reflection the Rocket Trooper still looks great. Over here in the UK Game got the Inferno Squad Agent exclusive; hopefully this one goes the same way.

Reaction score
This...looks....awesome! Do we have a release date??? Gievous is up at GS.com website so I hope this isn't far behind.

Reaction score
I'll definitely nab this guy if I see 'im, but I won't quite go out of my (he'll be an impulse buy like the Patrol Trooper).

Reaction score
Never bothered with Battlefront, where I presume these guys came from? But, if I can, I'll be getting a couple of these fellas.

Reaction score
This fig needs to show up in TVC as well. Otherwise, several folks, like me, won't be getting one

Reaction score
Never bothered with Battlefront, where I presume these guys came from? But, if I can, I'll be getting a couple of these fellas.
They actually appeared in Rebels first. Battlefront has been doing a good job of incorporating elements from all cannon sources.

Reaction score
Prebooked yesterday with a $5 deposit. My GameStop employee was beyond appreciative I had the actual number.

What I've seen that if you have the item's SKU number, they won't scoff at you. However, the GS that's less than a mile from me, the manager is super helpful and he has told me many times, if you have the SKU, I'll order how many you want!

Reaction score
new "Rocket" Stormtrooper looks like a generic stormtrooper with some backpack right out of Force Unleashed. Nothing special at all

Reaction score
I don't think the Rocket Trooper has showed up on GS website correct? I know Grievous is searchable, was unsure about the RT.

Reaction score
When I pre-ordered mine last night the guy told me the expected warehouse day was sometime at the end of March, forget the day. Said after then within a week it should be at the store.
Even said maybe earlier, hopefully. Haha.

Of course things change but not as far out as I was expecting.

Really excited for this guy. I much prefer the Rebels look over Battlefront but I'd like the get an RT-97C to give to him.

Reaction score
Think they told me March 22nd.
When I pre-ordered mine last night the guy told me the expected warehouse day was sometime at the end of March, forget the day. Said after then within a week it should be at the store.

Really excited for this guy. I much prefer the Rebels look over Battlefront but I'd like the get an RT-97C to give to him.

Reaction score

Awesome news! Sooner than I expected as well. For me, I prefer the Battlefront version; simply because I like the chest box with two hoses connected in the front; plus the gun. Of course, I could simply be biased toward that design as the game was my first (and for a long time only) exposure to that trooper.

Reaction score
I reserved mine 2 today at lunch and the guy told me its only showing to be release at the end of March. However, your mileage may very per store and store employees.

Reaction score
Is there any evidence of these eventually being sold online via any of the usual vendors?

Or is it just gonna be an ebay thing for us online buyers?

Reaction score
Is there any evidence of these eventually being sold online via any of the usual vendors?

Or is it just gonna be an ebay thing for us online buyers?

Should be available online from GameStop closer to release.

Reaction score
Pre-order at MSRP for pickup at my local Gamestop of a variant of an OT Stormtrooper with jet pack. Yeah, this is a no-brainer for me. Pre-ordered without hesitation. :awesome: