Imperial Officer (Ferrix) - #AND04

Reaction score
I feel the same about Migs in this diguise, but I think we're meant to be getting Din in this outfit too I seem to remember? I'm pretty sure thats why I held off getting a second. Of course, Hasbro will likely keep the armband...

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I feel the same about Migs in this diguise, but I think we're meant to be getting Din in this outfit too I seem to remember? I'm pretty sure thats why I held off getting a second. Of course, Hasbro will likely keep the armband...
Yeah, he's been rumored since January. In his case the armband would be appropriate per his show appearance.

Reaction score
Yeah, most figures are too expensive to really armybuild these days...

So here's an idea for Hasbruh:
Make a full case of troopers of any kind, set the RRP a bit lower per figure, IF they are bought in full cases.
I bought that 5 piece Hoth Rebel case, it was at a great price too.

Imagine a stormtrooper pack with 5 or 6 in it, and it's only $80/90 - or jump some hoops and sell troopers that did not pass QC for eg. missing paint - we are already fixing those kind of things ourselves anyway.

They'd be ejaculating stormtrooper figures all over from Pawtucket.

Reaction score
Yeah, most figures are too expensive to really armybuild these days...

So here's an idea for Hasbruh:
Make a full case of troopers of any kind, set the RRP a bit lower per figure, IF they are bought in full cases.
I bought that 5 piece Hoth Rebel case, it was at a great price too.

Imagine a stormtrooper pack with 5 or 6 in it, and it's only $80/90 - or jump some hoops and sell troopers that did not pass QC for eg. missing paint - we are already fixing those kind of things ourselves anyway.

They'd be ejaculating stormtrooper figures all over from Pawtucket.
Aaaaah! Can't unsee! :eek: