Imperial Officer (Dark Times) - #AND??

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Imperial Officer (Dark Times) from the Andor TV show. Code-name is "Turquoise". This will be #02 in the Andor sub-line.

Walmart-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive
in the U.S.

Available for pre-order on October 6th @ 10am ET HERE as part of Wal-Mart's Collector Con. On shelf Fall 2022. MSRP is $27.99.

Press Release

In an era filled with danger, deception, and intrigue, Cassian Andor embarks on a path that will turn him into the rebel hero who will challenge the evil Galactic Empire! STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch scale IMPERIAL OFFICER (DARK TIMES) figure, inspired by the character in the STAR WARS: ANDOR series. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation, in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with 1 entertainment-inspired accessory.

Press Images

Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-Loose-3.jpg

In-Hand boxed image via Usualmike Television.

Black-Series-Imperial-Officer-Dark-Times-AND-In-Hand-Boxed-1.jpg

Side mural art image courtesy Tsang Yu Hong from the Black Series FB group.

Black-Series-Andor-Mural-Artwork-01-04.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
That stache is glorious!
And it's about time, the last time we've seen one was in ANH with Yularen and ESB with Ozzel! lol Be curious to know how much is reuse versus new. I'm actually very intrigued with so many different Imperial in Andor, but it already feels like they're running the "Dark Times" moniker into the ground.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And it's about time, the last time we've seen one was in ANH with Yularen and ESB with Ozzel! lol Be curious to know how much is reuse versus new. I'm actually very intrigued with so many different Imperial in Andor, but it already feels like they're running the "Dark Times" moniker into the ground.

Maybe it's really his name
:cool:

Reaction score
The problem is that the uniform isn't the same as what Krennic wore in R1, so it wouldn't technically be accurate. Unless he actually appears in the series and wears said different looking uniform.

Reaction score
The problem is that the uniform isn't the same as what Krennic wore in R1, so it wouldn't technically be accurate. Unless he actually appears in the series and wears said different looking uniform.
Need to check, but I think Krennic wore THAT kind of uniform at the beginning of RO when visiting the Erso´s :unsure::unsure:

EDIT:

Unbenannt-1 Kopie.jpgUnbenannt-2 Kopie.jpg

doesn´t look as "heavy" as with the officer figure, but looks pretty much the same to me ;) ;) different rank patch, though.
Under the line, a new Krennic is a NO-BRAINER now

Last edited:
Reaction score
Need to check, but I think Krennic wore THAT kind of uniform at the beginning of RO when visiting the Erso´s :unsure::unsure:

EDIT:

View attachment 434639View attachment 434640

doesn´t look as "heavy" as with the officer figure, but looks pretty much the same to me ;) ;) different rank patch, though.

Yup, after getting over the glory of that 'stache, my mind went immediately to this scene when I saw this figure.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Pre-orders open at ORC for $34.99 if you don't feel like risking Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
Then his full name must be Dar'k Toby Stoopid Tymes

Reaction score
Of the 4 figures shown off in this set of exclusives, this one interests me the most. But I just can't bring myself to be really excited. Exclusives and both Walmart and Target have all been such pains in the ass in the last year or so. I'm going to just leave it at "if I see it by chance in a store, then maybe" but that's it, as far as I'm working for these. Especially at these prices.

Reaction score

EDIT:

View attachment 434639View attachment 434640

The exact outfit, in black, is also worn by the Imperial officers who come with Krennic to Eadu when it's raining:

Rogue-One-A-Star-Wars-Story-Imperial-officers-and-Death-Troopers.jpg

Reaction score
I just noticed... is he wearing a smock over his officer tunic and under his poncho? Or is that part of the poncho?