Imperial fighters !! Fs / wtb

Reaction score
DARN IT!!! DARN IT!!! DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!

There is something definitely WRONG WITH ME!!!! I HAVE A SICKNESS!!!!!

I decided that I want to upgrade my ENTIRE TIE FIGHTER / TIE INTERCEPTOR SQUADRON. And I urgently need the help of my fellow scummers to do it! SO...

FOR SALE!!!!

I have 28 of the the 2006 Saga Collection Grey Large Wing Tie Fighters (6 loose, no figure, and 22 mint in package, no figure) available for sale!!
loose $55 each
mint in box (no figure) $70 each.

I have 26 Power Of The Jedi collection Tie Interceptors (loose with figure) for sale.
These loose Interceptors range from Good condition (C-8.5)... to Mint (c-10)Condition. The C8.5 Tie Interceptors have some minor discoloration in the cockpit rear (due to sun exposure) and / or damaged / missing cockpit instrumentation sticker.
Loose C-8.5 POTJ Tie Interceptors - $45 each
Loose c-10 POTJ Tie interceptors $60 each

And I own six (6) 30th Anniversary Collection Toy's R Us Exclusive Eilte Tie interceptors (the ones with the red stripes on the wings) MINT IN BOX with figure $75 each (not pictured)

These Fighters are all part of the collection that was featured in the Documentary "Jedi Junkies"!

WANT TO BUY:

2009 Target Exclusive Legacy Collection "Shadows Of The Empire" Large wing Imperial Tie Fighter... Loose OR Boxed!

2013 The Vintage Collection Tie Interceptor... Loose OR Boxed!

PLEEEEASE!!!! PM ME NOW TO BUY, SELL, OR TRADE!!! B)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your the only person I've seen with more Ties than me, I wish I could take some of these off your hands, but I'm out of room ( and my wife would kill me). I can't wait to see your upgraded collection. Have you thought about saving a few of these for some custom Force Awakens Ties, I think it's neat that the wings of the older mold fit the new TFA Ties. Good luck : )

Reaction score
Your the only person I've seen with more Ties than me, I wish I could take some of these off your hands, but I'm out of room ( and my wife would kill me). I can't wait to see your upgraded collection. Have you thought about saving a few of these for some custom Force Awakens Ties, I think it's neat that the wings of the older mold fit the new TFA Ties. Good luck : )
I might hold on to one or two SAGA ties and POTJ Interceptors for parts, conversions, etc, but they will no longer be considered part of my collection. My Tie squadrons (standard big-wing fighters and interceptors) are officially being converted to the NEW Tie cockpit designs.

It looks like a store that exclusively sells Tie Fighters: Ties R Us
Bwaaah, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ha "Ties R Us" That's rich! A really good one!!!!!!! :grin:

No, truth be told, Original Trilogy rebel fighters, speeders, cloud cars, Millennium Falcons, Imperial Walkers, playsets, beasties, and about 6,500 are all well represented in the collection.