Imperial Dignitary Ars Dangor and Sate Pestage

Reaction score
I haven't been posting in this section much anymore, but I was inspired to start doing so because of my love of the obscure. For the current Yakfinities challenge, I created Ars Dangor, the oddball blue Imperial Dignitary, with his own fan-fic background:

After the fall of the Emperor, a number of Imperial Dignitaries sensed his demise, so they fled the second Death Star before its destruction. One such dignitary was Ars Dangor, he escaped to the outer rim, where he gathers Imperial remnants, including his most trusted agent, Moff Gideon. Ars Dangor sent the Moff to retrieve a child that could change the tide in rebuilding the Empire.

Previously, I customized Sate Pestage - both of which were limited to the fodder on-hand, so I had to be creative! My love for the Dignitaries is also the reason I have been campaigning (for many years) to see a new Sim Aloo released in TVC!

View media item 396631View media item 385895

Reaction score
Thanks, its been a collecting goal for a number of years to have all the dignitaries, but I knew Hasbro wouldn't get around to the others, and likely wont even update the Kenner dignitary (Sim Aloo). I took some creative liberties with the design of both customs, but that's part of what makes this hobby fun. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I made another figure to fit in with the dignitaries, this time Lord Vader's attendant from Rogue One, Sith Loyalist, Vanee. I made the figure for the current Yakfinities challenge, but while the Yakface forums are down, I thought I'd dust off this thread. Hard to tell from the photo, but I repainted the face to make him look aged as well.

View media item 406242