Imperial Death Trooper - VC127

Reaction score
been waiting on this one from BBTS for over a YEAR.....
Mine has been in pre-order limbo since August 1st, 2018, and they never have any answers when I inquire about the status.

Reaction score
According to Hasbro we literally go the last 800 units of Death Trooper they had in stock anywhere. And we had to nag them for a nearly a year to get them. So unless Hasbro does another production run, that's it. No more coming. All that said, we're currently holding a limited amount back for Force Friday.

Reaction score
According to Hasbro we literally go the last 800 units of Death Trooper they had in stock anywhere. And we had to nag them for a nearly a year to get them. So unless Hasbro does another production run, that's it. No more coming. All that said, we're currently holding a limited amount back for Force Friday.
It's a shame your competitors refuse to be as transparent. I'm certainly in the market for another, as I'm sure many of us are. Thank you for the update!

bac

Reaction score
All that said, we're currently holding a limited amount back for Force Friday.
That's good to know. I did find one at Walmart when their lone case arrived. But it was damaged right out of the box. Still hoping for a nice carded one and missed DST's batch because I wasn't thinking about checking for it.

Reaction score
Just to be sure this is the same figure from the 3.75" Black Series repacked in a vintage style card, right? I was also able to find one at Walmart, but I didn't care to try to get any more for openers because I have many of the BS ones which I can open.

Reaction score
yes, I ordered one from BBTS last year because of the collector grade option so I wouldn't have to hunt one down that was in good condition. I have the figure (multiples even) from the previous black series wal-mart small box line.

bac

Reaction score
Hasbro could re-release this guy on a Mandalorian card with the same VC number as the current one.

I wouldn't be opposed to that if he were one per case.

Reaction score
Thanks for finally shipping that, 13 months was quite the wait. Its too bad the others from that wave didn't come back too.

Reaction score
Paid for collector quality and received this crap....
Come on Dorksidetoys........ what is this?????

i am soooo disappointed.... this is what I would expect from amazon or Walmart!!!
Literally no one seems to care, never bothered to check even though I paid a premium for these. I could see the bent up card and bubbles falling of the cards from outside the protector cases... even my wife, when she saw these, said “are you kidding me....”
Pretty sad.
needless to say, emailed Dorksidetoys for return. Hopefully they will take care of this debacle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Paid for collector quality and received this crap....
Come on Dorksidetoys........ what is this?????

i am soooo disappointed.... this is what I would expect from amazon or Walmart!!!
Literally no one seems to care, never bothered to check even though I paid a premium for these. I could see the bent up card and bubbles falling of the cards from outside the protector cases... even my wife, when she saw these, said “are you kidding me....”
Pretty sad.
needless to say, emailed Dorksidetoys for return. Hopefully they will take care of this debacle.

PM me your order number please.

Reaction score
Never in 10 years of purchases from them shipped across the damn globe have I see annything like that form them. EVER. Here's my deathtroopers today. Non premium. MINT AF from Dorkside.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? I have no idea how I missed the above re-listing at Dork Side. I am so bummed!!

Reaction score
Ebay seems to be the last place to find one. POed mine from Dark Side Toys in the UK a year ago but am still not sure i'm gonna get it. I have quite a few items (hopefully) held until my whole order is ready to ship but i wish i had chosen another option seeing how long it takes to have it in hands.

Reaction score
Reaction score
THanks for the heads up. Will definitely check them out. Always looking for options when it comes to aquiring TVC stuff. So few places left to get my fix.

bac

Reaction score
I still would love to find one of these here in the U.S.?
Three options:

1) Pay double-to-triple MSRP on the secondary market

2) Wait and see if they show up at discount retailers

3) Wait and see if Hasbro repacks him in 2020 as a Mandalorian tie-in

Reaction score
Yeah, I think this one could be an easy repack on a Madalorian card. Maybe that's why he was pack 1x in the wave and not carried forward.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think this one could be an easy repack on a Madalorian card. Maybe that's why he was pack 1x in the wave and not carried forward.
Interesting, even 1x per pack, it would seem there should be a few more of them.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? I have no idea how I missed the above re-listing at Dork Side. I am so bummed!!
I can tell you how you missed out....I'm an idiot:) We held some back for FF and in all the craziness of that event it appears I neglected to turn the page on.

I was told last week that we had less than 50 units on hand now. Our plan is to offer them during our Black Friday sale. That said, if you send me a PM I can ensure you get an opportunity to get one.

Reaction score
I was told last week that we had less than 50 units on hand now. Our plan is to offer them during our Black Friday sale. That said, if you send me a PM I can ensure you get an opportunity to get one.
I will keep a close eye out for your Black Friday sale. The Rogue One Death Star Gunner I ordered from you guys just arrived today. So the Death Trooper is one of the last TVC figures on a Rogue One cad that I still need to get.

Reaction score
I can tell you how you missed out....I'm an idiot:) We held some back for FF and in all the craziness of that event it appears I neglected to turn the page on.

PM sent :)