Imperial Death Trooper - VC127

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing a Rogue One Death Trooper in the 2018 Vintage Collection line.

Any thoughts on this figure? Who's going to purchase it?

Reaction score
Only got a couple from the Wal*Mart line. Will see to collect a few more to flank the eventual Krennic when he's announced.

Reaction score
Another figure that was impossible to find at Wal-Mart with Endor Han, Poe and Finn warming the pegs. Looking forward to finally being able to put together a full squad of Deathtroopers. Crossing my fingers and hopeing they also reissue the Scarif Troopers and with squad leader and Captain markings.

Reaction score
Count me in for a couple. If we're lucky, maybe we'll get some new accessories that Hasbro strangely omitted the first time around (I'm looking at you, Special Forces DLT-19).

Reaction score
Nope, not for me. I'm looking at selling my WM version currently. Still in the package.
then why did you buy it in the first place? :awesome:

Never understood the whole "buy it, then decide if you want it" philosophy.

GNT

Reaction score
Be awesome to see a Death Trooper especially to see what the cardback looks like .
Judging by the Hasbro presentation, it'll probably be this image that's behind the figure. The Rey in the presentation has the same image used on her cardback we've seen.

Reaction score
Judging by the Hasbro presentation, it'll probably be this image that's behind the figure. The Rey in the presentation has the same image used on her cardback we've seen.
Yup, definitely need at least one. Will buy the whole wave case if I have to.

Reaction score
I have three of this one, so I'm not sure if I'll get any more. With only 15 figures scheduled for 2018, I might end up picking up a few anyway, though.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Yeah, if I remember correctly, 6 flanked Krennic, 3 of which with the pauldron and 3 without.

Reaction score
maybe we'll get some new accessories that Hasbro strangely omitted the first time around (I'm looking at you, Special Forces DLT-19).
Yes, this can't be said enough, or loudly enough.

Would be in for three if they include it, otherwise zero.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have four, although one has a broken shoulder joint. May get more to replace or fill out the ranks a bit. There were what, six in the movie total?
I think there was 8 total, counting the six that get off the shuttle on Scarif during the battle and the two with Krennic in the base during the battle. Four with pauldrons and four with out.

Reaction score
I have a bunch mainly flanking Thrawn on my display. The Krennic character and figure is too underwhelming.

Reaction score
It would be nice if Hasbro changed things up slightly and gave this version of the Death Trooper their variant of the DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle.

Reaction score
I also can't wait. As a Death Trooper-focus collector, I would like to have at least one of these guys.

Reaction score
The RO single pack carded Death Trooper artwork will be sorta hard to out do imo.

Reaction score
I had no intention on getting another Death Trooper...but that cardback sold me. It's also an amazing figure.

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll release a second version with the alternate helmet for army building

Reaction score
Too bad we're not getting a Patrol Trooper, I'd buy several of those!

These other troopers just aren't doing it for me.

Reaction score
I lucked up and found 6 of the BS Wal mart ones on clearance ... But I would likely still get this but have never seen it in person

Reaction score
I got this tonight at the Wallingford Walmart. It was my first time finding this character, and the only one available for purchase. Unbelievable luck. B)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got this tonight at the Wallingford Walmart. It was my first time finding this character, and the only one available for purchase. Unbelievable luck. B)
Reminds me of catching a rare pokemon:

You caught a Death Trooper! Would you like to give it a nickname? :{J

Reaction score
Full case of TVC Death Troopers on the way from Dorkside. Yay Dorkside.