Imperial Death Trooper 4 Pack

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
How many pauldrons, E11s and 'Death Trooper blasters' (dont know their name) are provided?
From my press post above:
Imperial Death Trooper 4-Pack. Includes one captain with harness & pauldron and three basic troopers. Comes with four SE-14r light repeating blasters and two E-11D blaster carbines.

Reaction score
Only giving two E11's was a cheap shot from Hasbro, like how much do those things cost, they really couldn't throw in two more?

I had to borrow two from my 5 POA Death Troopers to give to these guys.

Here's my squad of six (4 from this pack and 2 TBS):

IMG_20220727_103013597.jpg

Reaction score
These aren't even cheaper than buying 4 separate MOCs right? You'd think there'd be a bulk discount as an army building incentive.

Reaction score
They were cheaper for me, because single carded RO Death Troopers on the secondary market are over £25 each. Quite a rare figure now as it was released a while ago.

This set of 4 was £45.99 with free postage. So actually a lot cheaper! 😁

Reaction score
These aren't even cheaper than buying 4 separate MOCs right? You'd think there'd be a bulk discount as an army building incentive.
How is $11.50 each, $45 divided by 4 not cheaper than $12.99 each when VC127 first came out? Granted if you don't have Premium then you get charge & shipping which brings it to $52 thus making it the same as the single release. Regardless it's no longer in circulation except on secondary market which are still commanding MSRP if not more.

Plus if it ever were reissued in the basic line we'd be seeing it at the new $15 TVC price point if not the higher $17 price point relegated for repaints/reissues, which is much higher than $13. Heck they could even toss it into the $22 SKU packed with a Canon!

So I'd say in today's world $13 each truly is a discount/bargain for an army builder. lol
Honestly I'd like them to do the same for the upcoming TCW Mandalorian DW Airborne Trooper, it would be much easier and cheaper than me trying to buy dozens of them at $15 and maybe they'll spice it up with different decos!

Reaction score
Okay, put like that, that's a fair discount.
TCW Mando 4-pack would be killer indeed!

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Originally scheduled for release on 10/1, it looks like these are getting ready to ship earlier from Pulse. It also appears at this point that the press release was correct in omitting ShopDisney, as it doesn't appear they got them in first unlike the past three 4-packs (they could get them later I suppose). That's unfortunate since I've been able to get the multipacks much cheaper through them. I may just cancel these since I already have so many and I'm not really feeling the price.

VC Death Trooper 4-Pack Shipping.jpg

bac

Reaction score
These are now in stock, and the limit is TEN. Which is great considering Death Troopers are in just about everything these days. Looks like Hasbro is listening.

Reaction score
Which is great considering Death Troopers are in just about everything these days.
I'm guessing because Stormtroopers were nerfed from the Empire's elite shock troopers to cannon fodder, Death Troopers were conceived to take over?

Reaction score
No neck Krennic needs a TVC. I sold off my openeed Krennic years ago but kept the cape thingy for Thrawn. .

Reaction score
I’ve never thought about doing that before! Great idea! 🤩

Reaction score
Reaction score
Received this set from Pulse yesterday. Knee joints frozen on all of them. First time I haven't been able to wiggle the joint loose. Had to heat them up with hot water.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now on Shopdisney.

thank you, ordered! This is a MUST have for me. ordered more than 2 so I can open at least one box lol

Reaction score
They are just to underwhelming and under equipped. The other packs I think were better produced.

Reaction score
I'm so weak; just bought a set. Free shipping & the lower price was enough, but only because I like the figure. It really stings that they're not even fully equipped. Four E-11Ds would've been the minimum, the pistols are extra since they don't have holsters anyway. They could've cut all 4 pistols and added 2 more rifles. Same approximate cost and an acceptable loadout.

Reaction score
Do these figures have the same kind of shine the one that came with the Nevarro playset did?
Good question. I havent bought the Nevarro set yet as I Am waiting to buy 5 or 6 sets when they start getting slashed in price. I Will need several of these to troop build, have MOC and get graded. I really am happy we have so many variations of the DT, a very under the radar figure IMHO.

Reaction score
Use code HOLIDAY25 to save 25% for members or HOLIDAY20 to save 20% for non members