Imperial Clone Shocktrooper - #TBB07

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I received my final Shock Trooper today in a bubble envelope, in which it looks like someone decided to place it on the ground and step on it. I'm planning on just returning it, but I first thought I'd see if anyone wants an opener for cost. Click on attached images for full size pics.

Black Series Clone Shocktrooper Damage 1.jpg Black Series Clone Shocktrooper Damage 2.jpg

Reaction score
Shock Troopers

9aeqV2V.jpg

Reaction score
I managed to get 3 of these. All of them have the issue where the chin is showing under the helmet. They glued it bad.

Here's a before:
MONwu2i.jpg

You can see his chin on the bottom
Qhnl5U4.jpg

After:
SdDJmIN.jpg

his chin is not visible as it's completely in the helmet now.

Here's the unhelmeted head:
uzf6skR.jpg

Vz7ksZq.jpg

All the glue is on the right side of his head above the ear. It was actually the easiest helmet removal I've done so far. All 3 had the identical location of glue.

After shot:
SdDJmIN.jpg

No chin visible.

Group shots after separating the helmet and putting it back on straight.
wSAKM8N.jpg

rHqrnS7.jpg

Reaction score
Because I moved away from the Black Series and Star Wars collecting in general, for nearly a year now; I am just now, literally today, learning this figure exists. Since I'm suddenly all over Shock Troopers for some reason; I really wanna find one of these guys.

Reaction score
Had this pre ordered since may and it still hasnt shipped. Really getting over ordering product that doesn't arrive for nearly a year. Hows anyone supposed to remember what they ordered???

Reaction score
^ I'd call CS if I were you. The original allotment of these have long since shipped and there's even been a few scattered restocks since. I'm not sure if they'll be getting anymore or not. Could be like the previous year's TCW wave that would randomly show up through the following May.

Reaction score
Don't know about the US, but he is being released at Gamestop in Canada on March 30st along with the other 3 Walmart exclusives from Bad Batch.

Reaction score
He is showing up in Canada at Gamestops now. Earlier than the stated release date of March 30th. Rex, Rampart, Crosshair and Shocktrooper.

Reaction score
I just found one of these guys in Walmart Clearance for $4.67....I was shocked (hehe).

Box was a bit rough...possibly returned due to damaged box during shipping?

Needless to say...I grabbed it.

Reaction score
In-Hand Images

Credit @mfct_news & @theasiantrooper. For those wondering the Imperial Clone Shocktrooper is #07 from TBB sub-line. The red they used doesn't look like it matches the original Shocktroopers, and the belt is really off-color as well.

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-1.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-7.jpg

More In-Hand Images

I feel lucky to have found this guy, but something really looked off to me...so much I wondered if it was a swap-job for a moment, but I couldn't place what was off.

Now I see...where the heck is the black "eyebrow" Hasbro? Figure would be so much nicer, and that's such a small amount of paint to leave off.
(Yet personally I'd never be able to paint that line crisp enough to be happy with it).

With that, and the horrible belt color, Hasbro is really getting cheap...(and I generally go pretty easy on them since "The Wars" license is pricy).

I am still grateful to have found him, just irritated they left off such a small detail that would have added so much.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Isn't the very first release technically an Ep. III figure while this newest release is Bad Batch? Is that the reason for the black stripe being on the helmet or not?

Reaction score
good looking out again! got him, and a pair of rubber boots for the fishing, if it ever stops raining here. ;)