Imperial Clone Shocktrooper - #TBB07

Reaction score
Thats not quite true. We get some things before you guys, but its definitely not a hard and fast rule. My 50th Anniversary Obi Wan which I ordered in February for example, arrived yesterday and we've only in the last couple of weeks got the Aurra Sing wave. I typically order from Amazon.ca and BBTS in the States. In most cases I end up cancelling the Amazon order.

Like all things at the moment, it probably just depends on luck of the draw as to who's container ship is on track.

Reaction score
Mine shipped as well. With all the figures I’ve passed on and canceled lately I’m kinda psyched

Last edited:
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Looks like every, single one has now shipped by themselves in separate packages. Only one is coming in a bubble mailer, the rest in 9x6x5 boxes, which unfortunately means figures forced into too small boxes. I predict zero arriving in decent condition. 🥺

I really want to find someone who works Walmart fulfillment to come explain to us why they will take a single order for three of the same item, proceed to split it up into three separate shipments, and then fulfill/send them from three separate locations. I mean we're beating a dead horse continually bringing this up with every Walmart exclusive, but I don't think anyone's received a satisfactory answer yet. 😖

Reaction score
I’ve noticed that both GameStop and Target are stupidly doing the same thing. Anytime I order multiple items they arrive 1 at a time. It’s really dumb especially since myself and others often order multiples to get free shipping. Not cost effective at all

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
The thing is, at least in my experience with Walmart, in-stock orders with multiples of the same item have always shipped together. It's the pre-order items that they almost always split up - even when they ship from the same location.

Reaction score
My 2 Clone Shock Troopers just arrived, in a large brown envelope. It was a huge relief to see they were in good shape.

Walmart, you got lucky.

Reaction score
Got my clone shocktrooper via Ontrac in the dreaded bubble envelope. However it arrived in pretty good shape so I feel like a small lottery winner. :)

Reaction score
Got my 4 Shock Troopers today from Walmart. Still have 1 on the way, but happy they’re finally here.

Reaction score
Walmart strikes again...
Thank the maker I’m an opener or I would have quit this hobby years ago. Basically they shipped my figure in a plastic bag. No bubbles in the mailer. Ah well. The figure itself is nice. Other than the missing eyebrow and sloppy paint work on the helmet.

Attachments

• 276F211A-9430-4F9F-88F6-A5B433CBFD91.jpeg
    276F211A-9430-4F9F-88F6-A5B433CBFD91.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • 89C6D5DC-377E-4E53-B343-4F1DC34605C6.jpeg
    89C6D5DC-377E-4E53-B343-4F1DC34605C6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Walmart strikes again...
Thank the maker I’m an opener or I would have quit this hobby years ago. Basically they shipped my figure in a plastic bag. No bubbles in the mailer. Ah well. The figure itself is nice. Other than the missing eyebrow and sloppy paint work on the helmet.
There is no rhyme or reason to their shipping methods. My trooper arrived in a properly sized box with air pillows. What gives Walmart?

Reaction score
I'm going to offload my extras on Craigslist at 1000% markup and retire early.
With the rather high secondary prices on some of the new new items these days I think it's quite possible, although at some point the Tax man will want their share since it's not retirement income.

Reaction score
With the rather high secondary prices on some of the new new items these days I think it's quite possible, although at some point the Tax man will want their share since it's not retirement income.
Shoot! I forgot to buy extras. Guess it's back to the salt mines for me.

Reaction score
no dog in the fight, it sucks that some folks could get multiple shocktroopers, and some folks couldn't even secure one.

it is a nice looking figure, and i wish i had one, much like the rex walmart exclusive.
I'm just thankful I got one, after missing the first day. It was randomly back up weeks later when I checked again and scrambled to order. If I ever doubtfully find these in the wild I'll scoop them up for fellow scummers.

Reaction score
Btw, anyone planning on pulling off the pauldron to make a regular shock trooper, it looks like it's glued onto the shoulder, will likely tape some of the strap off with it. So plan on doing some modifications for it to look right. Not sure if previous troopers had the pauldrons glued on. Just found as I was doing some light weathering.

Reaction score
Still in stock as of this posting. Yay! I finally got a couple.:D

I noticed it limited me to a max of 2 on my order.

Reaction score
If you are worried about glue, I soaked mine in really hot water for about two minutes pauldron came off with a gentle tug and the softened glue came off pretty easily