Imperial Clone Shocktrooper - #TBB07

Reaction score
In-Hand Images

Credit @mfct_news & @theasiantrooper. For those wondering the Imperial Clone Shocktrooper is #07 from TBB sub-line. The red they used doesn't look like it matches the original Shocktroopers, and the belt is really off-color as well.

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-1.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-1.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-7.jpg

More In-Hand Images

Spoiler:  

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-2.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-3.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-4.jpg

BS-Vice-Admiral-Rampart-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-3.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-2.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-3.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-4.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-5.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-6.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-8.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-Hand Images

Credit @mfct_news & @theasiantrooper. For those wondering the Imperial Clone Shocktrooper is #07 from TBB sub-line. The red they used doesn't look like it matches the original Shocktroopers, and the belt is really off-color as well.

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-1.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-1.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-7.jpg

More In-Hand Images

Spoiler:  

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-2.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-3.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-4.jpg

BS-Vice-Admiral-Rampart-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Boxed-3.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-2.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-3.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-4.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-5.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-6.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clone-Trooper-The-Bad-Batch-In-Hand-Loose-8.jpg

To bad about the different shades of red and the slighty different design of the stripes, and its missing the black rim too 🤔
Is it the new clone body or the old one from the 4-pack ?

Reaction score
To bad about the different shades of red and the slighty different design of the stripes, and its missing the black rim too 🤔
Is it the new clone body or the old one from the 4-pack ?
New body. The no black band on the helmet is correct from their appearance on the show. I think they messed up the visor on the figure, though. It's way too narrow and not the correct shape. Interestingly, the regular Shocktrooper is a different shade of red than the commander. Hadn't noticed that before.

Imperial Clone Shocktrooper From TBB.jpg

Reaction score
New body. The no black band on the helmet is correct from their appearance on the show. I think they messed up the visor on the figure, though. It's way too narrow and not the correct shape. Interestingly, the regular Shocktrooper is a different shade of red than the commander. Hadn't noticed that before.

View attachment 398127
Eagle eye, mate, eagle eye 😉👍🏻
The forehead stripes are different also on the background trooper

Reaction score
Other than the belt I think this guy looks great. And even the belt looks ok in some shots. I’m psyched for this guy and the 212th. We need more “regs” in this line. Lotta commanders, few troops

Reaction score
Nice pics!!

I'm still looking to get the 212th but he has been sold out for weeks. I hate having to go the EBay route.

Reaction score
Other than the belt I think this guy looks great. And even the belt looks ok in some shots. I’m psyched for this guy and the 212th. We need more “regs” in this line. Lotta commanders, few troops

You have to wonder why they are not putting out the regulars... same with Stormtroopers... they should be warming the pegs almost! But alas, they are almost as rare as the Dodo.

Reaction score
It's obvious that Hasbro underestimates troop building, but they likely felt that it wasn't going to be what it was in the 3.75" scale. And it's possible we are starting to see a "scale back" as a reaction to seeing frequent pegwarming of certain figures, so they only release specific Clones that don't warrant army building. Well aside from a couple like 332, Kamino etc.

Reaction score
I just got a back in stock notice from walmart and by the time I clicked to purchase it was out of stock again. This is getting so frustrating.

Reaction score
You know if it weren't for my bookmark or the link at the start of this thread I wouldn't even be able to locate this figure on their site! I have typed in Shock Trooper 7 ways from Sunday and spent hours and multiple pages searching for everything that came up with each description and nerver came across the listing for it. I honestly don't know why/how Walmart makes looking for certain items so extremely difficult and exhaustive .

Reaction score
I've been going back through message boards I frequent and I cannot find the messages I thought I saw. I thought some folks had mentioned they received cancellation emails after the pre-orders were sold out. Looks like I am mistaken.
Screw top wine will do that to you. ;)

Reaction score
I’m really looking forward to this guy and the 212th. My newly organized CW/Rebels shelf has just enough room for another 2 or 3 clones before clutter ensues again lol.
I REALLY wish they’d do the Kashyyyk trooper. Gree’s one of the few commanders missing a grunt. And I love the camo scout trooper design.

Reaction score
Although, I haven't received any email notification yet, there's been some reports that like Rampart, the Shocktrooper release is also being pushed back to 10/27, from the original date of 9/1.

Reaction score
Although, I haven't received any email notification yet, there's been some reports that like Rampart, the Shocktrooper release is also being pushed back to 10/27, from the original date of 9/1.
Would make sense since my Death Star Droid already shipped but no word about the Shocktrooper. It would make sense since nearly every order I was supposed to get this month has been pushed back by 2 to 3 months.

Reaction score
Yup, I got an email pushing this back to 10/27. Weirdly, I hadn't gotten one for Rampart before today...but I got it today within an hour of hearing about the Clone Shocktrooper.

Reaction score
I just checked, no push back email for me on this guy yet. I did get one for Imp Crosshair a couple weeks ago but nothing for the Shock trooper.

Reaction score
Mine still says it will arrive by 9/8, tomorrow..
No charge or tracking info yet. consider me skeptical 🧐

Reaction score
What's the SKU number on this thing?
I just checked, no push back email for me on this guy yet. I did get one for Imp Crosshair a couple weeks ago but nothing for the Shock trooper.
Same, no email on the Shocktrooper. Strangely, the Crosshair email stated 10/27, but under my orders it shows arriving by 10/7, so a 10/1 release.
Mine still says it will arrive by 9/8, tomorrow..
Both the Shocktrooper & Rampart still show a 9/8 arrival under my orders. So who knows what the actual date will be.

Reaction score
Today's the day these were supposed to arrive. No word at all on the status. Walmart never fails to disappoint. ;)

Reaction score
Has Walmart made any indication of when these will ship? I never even got a delayed notification email.
The delay emails I received, and had seen from others, for Crosshair, Rampart, & the Shocktrooper stated 10/27, but who knows for sure as none of my orders have updated with a new date on the website.

Reaction score
I'm not even sure I'd get him if I saw him. I had him pre-ordered but ultimately cancelled it. He's $40CDN up here and I just can't really justify that price. It just doesn't make sense. At least the Gamestop exclusives are $37.99 here and I get a 10% discount on top of that bring them down to $34.

To add insult to injury, He's $24.99 in the US so that should be about $32 CDN. If they went with the $34.99 CDN price, maybe I would jump on it.

Last edited: