Imperial Clone Shocktrooper - #TBB07

Reaction score
Imperial Clone Shocktrooper (The Bad Batch). Wal-Mart Exclusive. Now available for preorder here. Uses new clone body and newly tooled pauldron.

Press Images

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clonetrooper-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
BS-Imperial-Shock-Clonetrooper-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clonetrooper-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
BS-Imperial-Shock-Clonetrooper-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clonetrooper-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
BS-Imperial-Shock-Clonetrooper-Loose-1.jpg

BS-Imperial-Shock-Clonetrooper-Loose-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
One done ( plus a pauldron ), three more to do. Come on Hasbro, release all clones color variants from the ridiculous overpriced EE 4-pack in single boxes

Reaction score
Slapped a pauldron on and called it a day?
IKR, like the easiest laziest thing possible but I knew it was coming just based on all the footage I've seen from the show. I guess we can consider it luck we didn't get just a straight repaint and that they threw in a pauldron to make it seem different. I suspect that there will be several trooper repaints to be capitalized upon from the show. it's much cheaper and easier than doing brand new figures.

I am curious if they plan to release Fennic or just wait for the Book of Fett. I also suspect that's when we'll see re-armored Fett as well.

Honestly none of the reveals today call out to me as needing to get, just aren't appealing to me.

Reaction score
I cant wait to order this! Man, lot of great things for Bad Batch, the line just keeps getting better and better!

Reaction score
Technically you mean the pauldron right, because who wants headless Shocktroopers? ;)

But yeah the head should be fairly easy to pop off, most TBS figures are with a little hot water applied.

Reaction score
If I'm able to order I may try to throw a rampart on the same order then cancel the two ramparts I blindly ordered earlier.

Reaction score
I have a bite of an issue with this one. I don’t collect clone troopers but I do collect all the imperial troopers. LOL Will still preorder a few if I can. Experience has taught me it’s always better to buy now than change your mind later.

Reaction score
I think just search Star Wars Black Series on the WM website? Sorry not sure if this figure will have a name or just say Action Figure.

Reaction score
Is this using the full new sculpt?
It looks like it. I see butterfly joints, the flexible knee/elbow pieces, overall skinny look, etc. EVERY clone figure going forward should be 100% new mold. As to this guy I’m just a sucker for this color scheme. The colors fit for a shock trooper and the simplicity of the design is gorgeous. In fact the Battlefront shock stormy is the trooper I own the most copies of. I usually max out at 2 of any one trooper due to display space limitations.

Reaction score
Wasn't going to go for it, but this short lived post-Republic pre-Stormtrooper era of infantry is starting to intrigue me, so I might get a couple after all. And hey, they can fit in with the Clone Wars figures and a lot of the Imperial display, and multipurpose is always a selling point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
I will be getting 2 of these. I will give the 4 pack version one of this pauldrons. And use 2 of these as the troopers. They will all look great on the shelf with Commander Fox.