Imperial AT-DT

Reaction score
Looked amazing with that paint detail.

even with the limited paint I’m very much looking forward to this vehicle!

Reaction score
If they ever get it to us, Hasbro needs to have the license yanked! They have really gotten lazy!!

Reaction score
Looks interesting. I have one question to those who have this toy in-hand & unboxed. How easily does it stand?! Thanks in advance for any info. on this. I haven't gotten the toy yet, but may consider doing so if it stands easily & without effort.

The reason I ask is because I've hated all of the modern AT-ST's; their legs are so jacked-up that it's almost impossible to make them stand normally, at least not without some serious fiddling. I've actually unloaded some of them due to this serious issue.

The only AT-ST I have kept was the POTF2 version (1995), which used the original 1980's sculpt. That was a simple design, and the legs were fine.

Reaction score
From what I've seen, the new At-Dt legs are much more simple that At-St's, but a bit more elaborate that the At-Dp from Rebels. It seems like a good combo.

Reaction score
The cannon barrel is too short which kinda stinks, but I guess could pass a 105M2A1 howitzer rather than an 88mm flak cannon as in the film.

Reaction score
From what I've seen, the new At-Dt legs are much more simple that At-St's, but a bit more elaborate that the At-Dp from Rebels. It seems like a good combo.
Good to know. The Rebel AT-DP's legs were great, since each one was only one piece, and therefore didn't have to "balance" like the inferior modern AT-ST's legs.

Reaction score
So the force link app was revealed for this along w/ a b7nch of other upcom8ng figs, but was the psck-ins stormtrooper's app revealed? Seems like this fig's, the possible Dryden, generic A wing and pilot, and the holo maz 5pk icon apps were not revealed yet. Perhaps yet another force l8nk update is coming?

Reaction score
So the force link app was revealed for this along w/ a b7nch of other upcom8ng figs, but was the psck-ins stormtrooper's app revealed? Seems like this fig's, the possible Dryden, generic A wing and pilot, and the holo maz 5pk icon apps were not revealed yet. Perhaps yet another force l8nk update is coming?
Apparently they still haven't fixed the Wampa, so maybe they'll be included in that update. Hopefully all the new figures will be shown at SDCC.

Reaction score
Received mine in the mail today from an online store. Best part, got it for 25% off for $22 and shipping! (tank was $64)

Reaction score
What online site? Feel free to PM if you rather than post publicly

Reaction score
Megalopolis, great company and my first transactions. I never know the policy for dropping business names in here.

Reaction score
0ut of salt lake and black/purple font on website? if so, I didn't see the vehicles but that's ok, i'd be too tempted ATM. I need to wait till after sdcc and when schools back in session for xtra funds. hts has been rather good w/ keeping basic releases in stock for a while and I have an unexpiring discount code there if I miss at retail. I had a good opportunity w/ the 2pks wv2 so I jumped on it. I really need to rein in the spending as I still undecided if I want 1 or 2 (2nd to keep sealed) of the aphra 2pk and I've not sold enough old stuff to cover 2 aphra sets, walking dead sdcc 4pk, hoover tank and now the at-dt

Reaction score
Yes, came well packed with stickers and stress ball osntheir mascot. Hopefully they’ll be getting more of my business, I’m tired of waiting for Brick and mortar.

Reaction score
^ wish i'd seen that earlier. I keep checking for restock for weeks now. I also wish I had went w/ toywiz when they had in stock last month for under $40 shpped.

Reaction score
No idea what the hold up is with all of these solo products. Does Hasbro and steve Evans think these have been released too?

Reaction score
got a notice today my preorder at bbts was ready and processing

Reaction score
^ so was I but considering hts shipping charge is 2x plus tax, bbts', who has a few in stock as I type this, price breaks even at 39 shipped thru bbts.

Reaction score
This seems to be the lost toy of 2018. I'm not sure if it's going to make it to any kind of retail at this point.
Agreed - this AT-DP is a cool toy, and I like the AT-ST resemblance, while still being distinctly different. However, I only feel comfortable ordering online from Amazon, and it's currently @ $65 there....so, no thanks at this price. I guess they're charging more, given that it's HTF.

Reaction score
I’ve seen Walmart finds for this on Instagram. I lucked out months ago and got it from Megalopolis toys with 25% off. Came to $31 with shipping.

Reaction score
It's still too early to worry about it with the Christmas season approaching. Several people found them at Walmart. None here in the Midwest yet. What I'm wondering - is this vehicle part of the Class I Vehicles SKU or does it have it's own category, like the Vintage Rogue One Hovertank?

Reaction score
I did find this on brickseek rather easily by using the search function. It has an SKU but I'm not sure if it's the "trackable" variety.

Reaction score
Wonder when this will show up in Canada at places other than Amazon. It's $55 CDN being sold by Amazon.ca.
Walmart or TRU may eventually get it. It seems to be the same class of vehicle as Han's Speeder so it should be $45 there.

Reaction score
I got this AT-DT @ Wal-mart earlier today. It was around $30 (before tax). Excellent toy. Not only does this look great, but with some effort - you can get this to stand properly. Great vehicle that looks slightly like the AT-ST, but different enough to be unique. In any case, glad I didn't pay the expensive prices they're asking for this AT-DT online.

(I've always been a fan of the AT-ST. However, the only modern version that's worth a dam@ is the 1995 POTF2 one (that used the Vintage sculpt), since all of the subsequent AT-ST's have an impossible time standing properly).

Reaction score
just found one on amazon for 30 bucks. I used the search star wars at-dt and one of the buying options was retail with free shipping.

Reaction score
It will come up as 50 bucks but click on used and new and the one for retail price is the first choice.

Reaction score
Is is thing hard to find? I seem him all over at Walmarts around me.

Reaction score
It's a pre-order but we'll see if it comes up before I find one at a store.

Yes, it's not been showing up at retail until this month, and sporadically at Wal-marts only.

Reaction score
I found the trackable SKU for this at Wal-Mart: 566990014

It's the assortment for Class B vehicles, which includes the Han Solo Landspeeder and the A-wing, so you will have to track the stock numbers to find this.

Reaction score
This popped up again at BBTS and I broke down bought it. $9 over retail but I got tired of waiting for this. I cancelled my backorder at Amazon. Ridiculous that this thing has been floating around for 6 months and I can't find one at retail price. It's a frickin' vehicle! What happened here?

Reaction score
The other day I got an email from Amazon saying they haven't got a release date yet for this. I went ahead and chose to keep the order open.

Reaction score
Got one from Amazon UK for £30 which isn't bad considering elsewhere is £40. Great little vehicle and Hasbro have thankfully put a bit of effort into the thing versus that Rebels walker they did a few years back. While not fully articulated, the legs have joints where they need 'em the most!

My stormtrooper has come with stuck arm joints however and feel like they'll tear off if I try moving them. Gonna have to try some heat and cold there to get the joints moving.

The only major downside to this thingvis the overly short barrel. I hope someone designs a 3-D printed barrel extension or something!