Imperial AT-DT

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface.com we should be seeing an Imperial AT-DT vehicle for the 3inch line. This was the walker seen in the movie's trailer.

Reaction score
I'd definitely be interested in this and probably more than one of them at full retail price.

Reaction score
We haven't exactly got a good look at this yet. But it appears small and squat compared to a regular chicken walker, similar to AT-PT proportions. Hopefully that will mean better balance and better leg articulation.

Reaction score
Some have rumored it is this: https://m.imgur.com/m5v22zp
Now, that would be sweet. I wonder what the pilot looms like. Maybe a variant of the mudtrooper. In fact, based on trailers, the Mimban disguised crew could make up the bluray 4 packs. Assuming Val and Becker figs are not in that gear..but wait, Hasbro likes repacks for the 4pks...nevermind, back to regular scheduled program....the bad thing w/ that at-dt rumored design is it screams nerf gun, lol

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing this, but if it includes an exclusive Mimban Trooper, I'll probably get it.
No, yakface reported case is 2 at-dts and 1 Han speeder repack. Eta august.

Reaction score
Glad to here this basically confirmed. Even though we haven't really gotten a good look at it, these types of vehicles are great. I'm in for more than 1.

Reaction score
yakface front page saying some sites have this up for pre-order. Costs 90 bucks

Reaction score
Given the Han figure is included with his speeder, the walker will likely have one too at $30. However, I wouldn't mind a 'stripped' down version sans figure and Force link feature like the vehicles from the $20 pricepoint days.

Reaction score
If they have a mudtrooper as a pack-in figure, I'd be fine with that. I could go wither way with a figure or not.

Reaction score
Nice pic from an ebay auction over at JTA. I think the vehicle looks fun and makes for a great set piece with ground forces.

Reaction score
Nice pic from an ebay auction over at JTA. I think the vehicle looks fun and makes for a great set piece with ground forces.
Thanks for the heads up. Went on ebay to have a look. Looks to be packed with a mimban stormtrooper with straight arms, so different than the single carded version. Sweet!

Reaction score
It says on the box it's a Mimban Stormtrooper, so hopefully it has the extra helmet bit of the single packed figure.

Reaction score
looks cool but really wish we got a mudtrooper with this set. still it's a cool vehicle just different enough from the AT-ST and AT-RT's so I'll definitely pick up at least 2

Reaction score
It says on the box it's a Mimban Stormtrooper, so hopefully it has the extra helmet bit of the single packed figure.
It technically says Stormtrooper (Mimban). Helmet doesn’t look to have the forehead piece but it could just be the angle.

i was hoping for a mudtrooper as well. This should be out now!

Reaction score
The Imperial AT-DT Walker Hits eBay, thanks to reveal at JTA with links to ebay seller (no links posted on here).

Looking at the sculpt (on the box), by the looks of the Walker legs it appears that Hasbro are taking another two steps back with the cheap 'hollowed-out' inside part of the 'legs', it also has that horrible retro 5POA seating and not forgetting the unattractive hideous super-fat on steroids missile launcher that no collector wants (yet again) ...

Reaction score
They've done all those barrel that are actually projectile in the past (I kinda hate them, but better than this), so why not here? Why does the missile have to be big red. Kids are still gonna lose it. It's guaranteed.

Kind of strange these are one-man vehicles.

Reaction score
I'm on the fence with this vehicle. The trooper definitely has a retro feel to me.
The Imperial AT-DT Walker Hits eBay, thanks to reveal at JTA with links to ebay seller (no links posted on here).

Looking at the sculpt (on the box), by the looks of the Walker legs it appears that Hasbro are taking another two steps back with the cheap 'hollowed-out' inside part of the 'legs', it also has that horrible retro 5POA seating and not forgetting the unattractive hideous super-fat on steroids missile launcher that no collector wants (yet again) ...

Reaction score
Would've been a nice spot for them to put a Mudtrooper. But it's cool to see another vehicle released.

Reaction score
Although I expected the pack in to be more like a specialized vehicle pilot than a regular looking trooper IMPO.

Reaction score
That would require new tooling, and they couldn't afford it since the AT-DT is all new. lol

Reaction score
I like this thing. Gives me a Maschinen Krieger sort of vibe.

Reaction score
This thing must have some impressive recoil suppression system during firing, maybe having redundant systems. Imagine operating the thing if that system failed.

Reaction score
I would like to go on record as liking this muddy stormtrooper version. Am all for mudtroopers, but for me the one they’re offering here is pretty appealing too.

Did anyone see the AWESOME repaint on the Yakface homepage?

Reaction score
sorry for vagueness: repaint on Yakface is of the walker, not the stormy.