Imperial Assault Hovertank

Reaction score
anything's possible with the show. i wouldn't mind that tank showing up if that mean't we'd get drivers and commanders repacks as well.

Reaction score
Why do you need the show to buy them?! You can buy pretty much find them anywhere for $35- 40-ish. Probably about as cheap as you can find them currently . If they repackage them for The Mandalorian or the proposed Cassian show, it will go back to $80 likely(or more by then),lol

Reaction score
True, but we all know media sells, or is supposed to sell merchandise. So I often think in old ways if the vehicle had a more prominent role it might do better.

Reaction score
Maybe an actual retool featuring the "Hovertank" variant could be interesting. But I recommend you buy these now, they rarely if ever, hit actual brick stores.

bac

Reaction score
Might be several years too late but having this show up in the Mandalorian might help push sales for it. I could see it fitting in there too.
It could also show up in the Cassian Andor series, though that's still a ways off.

Reaction score
This tank is such a steal at 30 bucks, I think it was going for less... but if you have been sitting on the fence, dont delay. I think this tank is unique for us SW modern era collectors. There was no tank in the original SW line, I dont think?

Reaction score
This tank is such a steal at 30 bucks, I think it was going for less... but if you have been sitting on the fence, dont delay. I think this tank is unique for us SW modern era collectors. There was no tank in the original SW line, I dont think?
MLC-3 but it was a fun size version of a tank.