Imperial Assault Hovertank

Reaction score
Finally opened one of the two tanks I bought for $10 from FiveBelow. Been using the boxes as stands for my photos until now lol. Now I just need the tank crew but they're impossible to find :/

Reaction score
I haven't been out looking for new stuff in weeks (laid off/Stay Home order), so getting to open things that have been building up since last Fall. The Hovertank was one of these things sitting in a tote waiting to be opened up. It's great, wish I had the time to do this earlier on. And because I haven't gotten any of my TVC Rogue One figures opened up yet, and also because I was opening Solo movie 5poa stuff I went and filed out the Tank with some of those and Rogue One figures. The 5poa stuff works well. Pretty much. The Hovertank cockpit is a bit snug for the 5poa figures, but it's workable.

dtp-sw-solor1-004.jpgdtp-sw-solor1-005.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't been out looking for new stuff in weeks (laid off/Stay Home order), so getting to open things that have been building up since last Fall. The Hovertank was one of these things sitting in a tote waiting to be opened up. It's great, wish I had the time to do this earlier on.
I completely agree and found myself in a similar situation of opening my first hovertank about a week or so ago. The detail is amazing (especially with the kyber crystal cannisters), and I sure was pleasantly surprised to find that the treads move.

Reaction score
This thing reminds me of old school ARAH GIJoe vehicles. The detail and included accessories provide so much play value. I want to pick up a second now. Personally I see it more as a Rebel vehicle than Imperial though.

Reaction score
This thing reminds me of old school ARAH GIJoe vehicles. The detail and included accessories provide so much play value. I want to pick up a second now. Personally I see it more as a Rebel vehicle than Imperial though.
I picked up a couple extra on steep discount for $10-20 each just for the canisters.

Reaction score
The detail and included accessories provide so much play value. I want to pick up a second now. Personally I see it more as a Rebel vehicle than Imperial though.
Im actually considering repainting a Republic tank in a heavy wash and giving it Rebel markings and displaying it against 2 of these.

These are worth it for the containers alone