Imperial Assault Hovertank

Reaction score
Pretty much all the Five Below stores around me have a small $10 Below section, but haven't once seen any tanks. My hope is that they haven't really hit big yet. Most other things came in huge waves like all the Solo figures we've been seeing lately. Same with the A-wing and Canto Bight vehicles. My advice would be to stay frosty and alert. 😁

Reaction score
Went to my local Ollie's store tonight and they had 5 in stock for $20 each. Three of them were nice and minty and two of them had some crushed corners.

Reaction score
Pretty much all the Five Below stores around me have a small $10 Below section, but haven't once seen any tanks. My hope is that they haven't really hit big yet. Most other things came in huge waves like all the Solo figures we've been seeing lately. Same with the A-wing and Canto Bight vehicles. My advice would be to stay frosty and alert. 😁
I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread that if the store was going to have a "permanent" $10 section, they would be getting the tanks. If it was just a seasonal thing, they probably would not get them.

Reaction score
I have to admit, if I find these for $10, it's gonna be really hard to walk away from them. I suppose I can pick up a couple and send them to some friends as gifts.

Reaction score
It's a Christmas miracle!😁
Ollie's have all toys 25% off, so they came to $15 each. I picked 2 minty boxes. Plus I had a $20 gift card burning a hole in my wallet. So, I only had to pay about $12 out of pocket with tax.
20191219_150218.jpg

Reaction score
I checked mine in SoCal, and while they had the $10 section, there were no tanks. Anybody have west coast sightings?

Reaction score
My word! There are literally like 70 or 80 in a row. That's absolutely insane.

Reaction score
I found 1 last Hovertank at my Ollies. Now with it being lowered to $15, there wasn't much of a chance I'd leave it behind. I grabbed 2 Jedha Revolt sets too. At $7.50 each it's worth it just for the Hovertank Pilots alone.

Reaction score
Picked up 2 of the 4 packs at Ollie’s this morning just for the Tank driver. Never saw the Assault tank at 5 Below but I saw a few of them at Ollie’s. I passed since I got 2 for kids warehouse when they were 14.99. If anyone wants Tubes and Saw, let me know. If not they are going into the trash.

Reaction score
Picked up 2 of the 4 packs at Ollie’s this morning just for the Tank driver. Never saw the Assault tank at 5 Below but I saw a few of them at Ollie’s. I passed since I got 2 for kids warehouse when they were 14.99. If anyone wants Tubes and Saw, let me know. If not they are going into the trash.
If you're just gonna toss them, I'm interested. Sending you a PM.

Reaction score
Now that I'm getting into TVC and the vehicles I might pick this up. BBTS has it on for $34.99 right now. To bad the Hovertank pilot is kind of pricey on the secondary market.

Reaction score
That is insane! I figured they'd be gone once Tuesday Morning ran through their stock. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reaction score
I still haven’t found the Rogue One Imperial Tank, or the Revolt on Jedha 4 pack at my local Five Below or Ollie’s here in NE Indiana, I’ve been looking for the Imperial Tank since the beginning of December, Ollie’s toy shelves are currently stripped clean(just a few TVC figures for $5) Five Below here doesn’t even have a $10 section here anymore since they started restocking there store on merch after being cleaned out from Xmas, hopefully Ollie’s will restock there toys soon, and get these in stock🤔🤷🏻‍♂️😩

Reaction score
I still haven’t found the Rogue One Imperial Tank, or the Revolt on Jedha 4 pack at my local Five Below or Ollie’s here in NE Indiana, I’ve been looking for the Imperial Tank since the beginning of December, Ollie’s toy shelves are currently stripped clean(just a few TVC figures for $5) Five Below here doesn’t even have a $10 section here anymore since they started restocking there store on merch after being cleaned out from Xmas, hopefully Ollie’s will restock there toys soon, and get these in stock🤔🤷🏻‍♂️😩
Check over near the electronics

Reaction score
If you are able to get to more than 1 Ollie's in your area, it's worth a try. The Ollie's closest to me never has the really good stuff. I have to go out of my normal area to a couple of different Ollie's.

Reaction score
If you are able to get to more than 1 Ollie's in your area, it's worth a try. The Ollie's closest to me never has the really good stuff. I have to go out of my normal area to a couple of different Ollie's.
The next closest Ollie’s to me is about an hour drive each way, It just might be worth the drive though🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Reaction score
This was available for $10 only at 5 Belows that have a permanent ten dollar section--which I believe is only a handful country-wide. Not sure if this has 100% been confirmed, but that seems to be the case. My area stores never had it. Best of luck if you continue the hunt, because who knows...you could get lucky.

Reaction score
This was available for $10 only at 5 Belows that have a permanent ten dollar section--which I believe is only a handful country-wide. Not sure if this has 100% been confirmed, but that seems to be the case. My area stores never had it. Best of luck if you continue the hunt, because who knows...you could get lucky.
Collections are built on luck. 😂

Reaction score
I wish this vehicle had been reused in other films. It's a cool vehicle, but with such a small role in Rogue One, I can't justify the space it occupies. With every film that is released, there are seemingly dozens of new ships and I can't keep up with that.

Reaction score
With a couple series (Obi-Wan and Cassian) coming on Disney+ and set at the same era as Rogue One, this tank (and possible quite a few other designs) are very likely to see some (TV) action in the next couple years.

Reaction score
I wish this vehicle had been reused in other films. It's a cool vehicle, but with such a small role in Rogue One, I can't justify the space it occupies. With every film that is released, there are seemingly dozens of new ships and I can't keep up with that.
At least its not Barge size.

Reaction score
It was used in the last season of Star Wars Rebels also, just not in any other movies 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reaction score
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
I made a trek to a Ollie’s in another town yesterday, and found the Revolt on Jedha 4 pack yesterday( last one they had) still didn’t find the Rogue One tank though🤷🏻‍♂️
What did you pay for the 4-pack? I bought one ages ago, but might get two more for the drivers if the price is right, and then sell the other figs to recoup the loss.

Reaction score
The pics. of those shelves filled with SW toys @ Ollie's are amazing. I don't have a local store, but was out of town for the holidays & the Ollie's there had very few SW offerings. And, the shelves were a lot messier than the display(s) above.

Reaction score
What did you pay for the 4-pack? I bought one ages ago, but might get two more for the drivers if the price is right, and then sell the other figs to recoup the loss.
It was $10 +tax, they weren’t running the additional toy clearance at that one, the one that’s closest to me has a 33% toy clearance going on, but I couldn’t find this set at that store🤷🏻‍♂️