Imperial Assault Hovertank

Reaction score
Cleaner air and water in Europe?
Depends on which European countries you're talking about. Denmark, Finland, and Iceland have slightly cleaner air than the U.S. The rest do not.

If you want to go by cities, the U.S. has 2 of the top 5 cities with the cleanest air in the world (Honolulu and Anchorage), while Europe has none.

Overall, if you're going to live in a fully industrialized, first-world nation, you'd be hard pressed to find a country with much cleaner air and water than the United States.

Reaction score
This tank is only $10.00 at 5 Below right now. I paid $80.00 for it and won't do that again. It shows me that Hasbro overproduced once again and my over eagerness cost me a lot. I will now wait for these vehicles to go to the clearance stores.
Yeah, same here man. It sucks but at least we learned an important lesson.

Reaction score
So I ordered another one of these from Kids Warehouse. I've never tried them before, but it seems like from what I've seen in various groups that sometimes items arrive in great shape and other times...less so. I had ordered some other items along with this and I was curious what condition they might arrive in. Here's the response I got back:
We apologize, but the items will be packaged in a brown box. The items are new and in good condition, but they are not packaged for mint collection.
😆

So take that as guidance I guess for anyone wanting to order from them and hasn't done so previously. :cautious:

Oddly, I received an email from them the day after the package shipped with a coupon for 15% off my first order. A bit late there slick. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
So I ordered another one of these from Kids Warehouse. I've never tried them before, but it seems like from what I've seen in various groups that sometimes items arrive in great shape and other times...less so. I had ordered some other items along with this and I was curious what condition they might arrive in. Here's the response I got back:

😆

So take that as guidance I guess for anyone wanting to order from them and hasn't done so previously. :cautious:

Oddly, I received an email from them the day after the package shipped with a coupon for 15% off my first order. A bit late there slick. :rolleyes:

I've placed four orders, and everything has come in pretty decent shape. The only minor issue was they taped two black series figures together, but it was easy to remove and I open anyway. The other orders have all arrived with no real issues or damage.

Reaction score

😆

I used them to order two TIE fighters awhile back, and they were shipped relatively well. Much better than Amazon or Hasbro Pulse, not as good as Dorkside or Entertainmentearth. As others mentioned, I buy to open, so a scuff on the box isn't a big concern for me anyway.

Hope your stuff arrives in good condition.

Reaction score
I've placed four orders, and everything has come in pretty decent shape. The only minor issue was they taped two black series figures together, but it was easy to remove and I open anyway. The other orders have all arrived with no real issues or damage.
Good to know, thanks.
I used them to order two TIE fighters awhile back, and they were shipped relatively well. Much better than Amazon or Hasbro Pulse, not as good as Dorkside or Entertainmentearth.

Hope your stuff arrives in good condition.
Thanks! Here's to hoping... 🙏 Should arrive Thursday.
I am curious as to where they are located.
From their website:
Kids Warehouse is headquartered in Elizabeth NJ.

Reaction score
I ordered twice form Kidswarehouse, and both times my items were horribly crushed due to their own packing incompetence. Order #1: VC 3.75 "scattered" vs stacked on the bottom of the box with the heavier TIE fighters on top forced into a much too small trapezoidal shaped box (hand cut to "fit" the items ;). VC figs totally destroyed. Order # 2: 6 inch black series on the bottom and heavy vehicles on the top, also forced into a much too small trapezoidal shaped box (again hand cut to "fit" the item). Black series dented and crushed.

Reaction score
Received my tank from Kid's WH. The tank was shipped inside a somewhat tight fitting brown box, with no padding. One corner of the Tank's TVC box was crushed a little, otherwise box was in good condition.

If you're a mind box collector might be a good idea to look elsewhere.

Reaction score
Kids Warehouse bumped the price of the Tank to$21.99 today. So with shipping it's no longer as great a deal and closer to what you find at other retailers.

Reaction score
Trust me I am sure kids Warehouse is obviously not geared towards collectors. I was curious I went to a 5 Below today and at the front of the store they have a few $10 shelves but no tanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kids Warehouse bumped the price of the Tank to$21.99 today. So with shipping it's no longer as great a deal and closer to what you find at other retailers.
Yeah, I'm really let down because I had an email from them for Take $10 off $50 order and it's still not worth it now.

Reaction score
If you're a mind box collector might be a good idea to look elsewhere.
🤔💡
I wish I was a mind box collector; I wouldn't need to have any physical inventory. I would just enjoy all the toys from galleries and VR. Hasbro/Disney can't charge for what's just floating in my mind.
I have a friend who actually does this with Transformers. He just looks at galleries of them, but he owns none. I envy him as many times I just see my stuff as clutter; I need to downscale.

So I got 4 of these at $25/each. That hit my sweet spot I guess because I think even at $28 I wouldn't have bought even one.
My idea for them is to arrange them with my army of SOTE Coruscant Guards. How is this downscaling? This is upscaling my EU.

Reaction score
Depends on which European countries you're talking about. Denmark, Finland, and Iceland have slightly cleaner air than the U.S. The rest do not.

If you want to go by cities, the U.S. has 2 of the top 5 cities with the cleanest air in the world (Honolulu and Anchorage), while Europe has none.

Overall, if you're going to live in a fully industrialized, first-world nation, you'd be hard pressed to find a country with much cleaner air and water than the United States.
The air might be cleaner, but I'd put our good water from the Alps up against any natural waters in the US anyday. :):)

The air difference has to do with the higher usage of nuclear energy in the US as well as the lower prices for diesel fuel for average drivers in many European countries. A number of people here have been driving diesel cars for private use because the price is about 30 cents cheaper (per liter, so over a buck less on a gallon).

Reaction score
I received my Kids Warehouse Tank order today with a few VC figures. There wasn't any packing materials used. :cautious: However, while not mint, the box was actually in better shape than the one I got from Wal-Mart! 😯 Surprisingly, too, the VC figures arrived in great shape save one that had one corner folded.