Imperial Assault Hovertank

Reaction score
Hasbro toy store has these for $40 plus a 15% off code , save15, brings it to $34. Finally got one.

Reaction score
Where are you getting the save15 coupon code? Not working for me.

Reaction score
Got an extra one of these dirt cheap to detail & weather. I was a M1-A1 Tank Commander & gunner during Desert Storm, & wanted this vehicle to have a real world look. Out of the box it is one of the best painted vehicles Hasbro has done. It was just still a bit to clean for me (especially the tracks & underside). So...

Repainted the entire underside & wheels

Hauling some of the Xcavation skull containers

I also did a BS AT-ST that I will post shots of in that thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great idea with the Xcavation containers. I'll steal that idea if my second tank ever gets put on display.

Reaction score
Got an extra one of these dirt cheap to detail & weather. I was a M1-A1 Tank Commander & gunner during Desert Storm, & wanted this vehicle to have a real world look. Out of the box it is one of the best painted vehicles Hasbro has done. It was just still a bit to clean for me (especially the tracks & underside). So...

Repainted the entire underside & wheels

Hauling some of the Xcavation skull containers

I also did a BS AT-ST that I will post shots of in that thread.

These look great, but more importantly, thank you for your service.

Reaction score
Has anyone found a good solution for a mounted gun in the cargo area?

Reaction score
Got mine from BBTS today after being in my pile of loot for a while. Got it at the current $35 price. Definitely not an $80 toy.

Reaction score
I saw that a 3rd party seller has this listed on Amazon this morning for $24.40, plus $5.59 shipping, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and placed an order.

Reaction score
I did another custom of this vehicle that has more of an Imperial appearance, as well as making it a hovertank using a repulsorlift propulsion system. Or to simply put it, I got rid of the track assemblies & wheels. I also added the cannon to the Commander Station mount.

There are more photos & info in my post in the main Customizing thread...
https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1142548

Reaction score
Really great job. I love a good level of detailing and customization. Looks incredible.

Reaction score
Courtesy of Yakface via facebook. The tank is now $24.99 on walmart.com!

One warning about this deal if you want the TVC box in good shape. I pulled the trigger last week from Walmart when the price hit $30. They put the TVC box in a plastic shipping bag, no protection. Fortunately I already have a TVC tank box in good condition. This one came beat to hell.

Reaction score
One warning about this deal if you want the TVC box in good shape. I pulled the trigger last week from Walmart when the price hit $30. They put the TVC box in a plastic shipping bag, no protection. Fortunately I already have a TVC tank box in good condition. This one came beat to hell.
That's nothing. When I ordered this Tank from Amazon back in August 2018 for $80 (full price), I think it was shipped from a 2nd-party/3rd-party seller - and, this company didn't even bother to put the damn thing in any kind of packaging - i.e., the box was just shipped as is. I was ticked off - not because of the crummy condition of the box (I'm an opener), but because I didn't like the fact that anyone seeing the box on my front porch knew exactly what it was - due to there being 0 packaging. There's a reason these things are put in cardboard boxes when they're shipped! Very lazy & cheap on the part of the shipper(s).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep at this price I couldn't resist any longer and ordered a second one from Wally yesterday. Looks like pick-up will be this afternoon! ...sadly I'll have to pay three times as much for another crew.
View media item 395406

Reaction score
I actually bought one @ 39.99 last christmas, then found them on a clearance wholesale site a month later for $16.99. So i own 3. Have yet to take one out due to lack of shelf space.

bac

Reaction score
I actually bought one @ 39.99 last christmas, then found them on a clearance wholesale site a month later for $16.99. So i own 3. Have yet to take one out due to lack of shelf space.
It's worth making shelf space for IMHO. Surround it with various stormtroopers and voila!

Reaction score
All of these sales will probably encourage me to get at least one other Hovertank. It's a superb toy, though way overpriced when it first came out last year.

Great pic., KiAdiRandy. I couldn't find any of the TVC Hovertank drivers @ retail stores; the only one I have is the 5 POA figure that came out with the Rouge One 4-pack several years back. OK figure, but I would obviously prefer several of the TVC versions ;)

I also find it ironic that these days, the Hovertank itself is cheaper than 2-3 of these TVC Drivers - LOL. Hell, the TVC driver is listed on Amazon for $20, which is almost as much as one Hovertank - ha ha.

I do hope the TVC Hovertank driver gets re-released in either TVC, or even better the slightly less expensive 3.75" TBS line....though, we haven't had any new 3.75" TBS releases for a while.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All of these sales will probably encourage me to get at least one other Hovertank. It's a superb toy, though way overpriced when it first came out last year.

Great pic., KiAdiRandy. I couldn't find any of the TVC Hovertank drivers @ retail stores; the only one I have is the 5 POA figure that came out with the Rouge One 4-pack several years back. OK figure, but I would obviously prefer several of the TVC versions ;)

I also find it ironic that these days, the Hovertank itself is cheaper than 2-3 of these TVC Drivers - LOL. Hell, the TVC driver is listed on Amazon for $20, which is almost as much as one Hovertank - ha ha.

I do hope the TVC Hovertank driver gets re-released in either TVC, or even better the slightly less expensive 3.75" TBS line....though, we haven't had any new 3.75" TBS releases for a while.
We will not be getting any 3.75" TBS figures. The line has been replaced by The Vintage Collection.

Reaction score
Ive been debating getting one of these for my Clones, but it feels clunky comapred to al ot of other Clone tech.

Still, the toy looks awesome, and if it was cheap enough...

Reaction score
I still kick myself for not grabbing a second one of these when I found them at Toys R Us on clearance for $25. It's a really nice little vehicle. I finally found another Tank trooper to go with it at a toy show.

Reaction score
Anyone find these in the $10 section of 5 Below yet. Saw them showing up at a Philly area 5 Below on Instagram. Would love to grab a third one for that price!

Reaction score
Anyone find one of these and want to help out a scummer for cost, PM me.

Reaction score
Anyone find these in the $10 section of 5 Below yet. Saw them showing up at a Philly area 5 Below on Instagram. Would love to grab a third one for that price!
Wonder if it's just coincidence that it's in the same state as HasbroPulse/HasbroToyShop's warehouse, or if they did dump their remaining stock. Will be interesting to see how widespread this will be. None of the FiveBelow stores near me got the recent Force Link wave 4 (Solo).

Reaction score
Wonder if it's just coincidence that it's in the same state as HasbroPulse/HasbroToyShop's warehouse, or if they did dump their remaining stock. Will be interesting to see how widespread this will be. None of the FiveBelow stores near me got the recent Force Link wave 4 (Solo).
Nothing in Westside LA yet, but they did have 5 cases of Solo wave 4.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, $10 for a vehicle that went for $80 roughly a year ago. Incredible! Contrats to those who can find it at that price - what a steal. I haven't been to my local 5 Below in about a month, but it sounds like it's time for another trip ;)

Reaction score
None here either. If found i will nab a few. I really wanted to do a few customs of these too, at that price it's guilt free.