I'm Going to Carolina in my X-34 Landspeeder

Reaction score
Greetings North Carolinians,

I am moving to the Asheville area this summer, and I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any cool places to check out for Star Wars figures, different from the standard fare. I'm not looking to step in on anyone's territory or anything. In fact, it's just the opposite. I enjoy the hobby of collecting Star Wars more and more each day and want to help out others in the community whenever possible.

Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks.

-Civilized_Opress

Reaction score
If you're moving there you're stepping in your own territory, blood.

I live in Raleigh so we'll be 4 hours apart, but definitely welcome to the NC threads.

also welcome to NC!

Reaction score
Thanks! I've lived in the Midwest basically all of my life. I am excited to experience a new part of the country for a while and an entirely different landscape.

Reaction score
Thanks! I've lived in the Midwest basically all of my life. I am excited to experience a new part of the country for a while and an entirely different landscape.
... and almost an entirely different language. Be prepared for some country twang! Even though I'm about as far away from being a country redneck as I can be, I still grew up in a farm town and the accent doesn't come off so easily. Welcome to NC, though.

Reaction score
I have a little girl who isn't even a year old yet. Mom is from Germany, and I am as Kansas as can be. So it will be interesting what kind of accent she develops growing up in NC.

Reaction score
I can't speak to the star wars scene in Asheville, but I will say they do have an excellent selection of micro breweries. Do take them all in, If you are old enough.

Welcome to NC, it's a wonderful place.

Greetings North Carolinians,

I am moving to the Asheville area this summer, and I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any cool places to check out for Star Wars figures, different from the standard fare. I'm not looking to step in on anyone's territory or anything. In fact, it's just the opposite. I enjoy the hobby of collecting Star Wars more and more each day and want to help out others in the community whenever possible.

Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks.

-Civilized_Opress