IG-11 (The Mandalorian) - #**

Reaction score
As far as IG-11 returning, either Filoni or Favreau joked other characters (like in real life) would be repeatedly confusing him for IG-88, which as far as I remember hasn't happened yet. So there is likely more to come!
So yeah what looks like a "kill" shot, is likely just enough for the Mando to get away with the Yoby.
As IG-11 explained earlier his core circuitry could have survived, and that could go for this blast too, he could likely be up and running in no time; and either hunting the Mando and Yoby, ....or helping them. ;)

If he's throwaway character (as if there was such a thing in SW collecting) I'm fine skipping this one.
If he's really meant to be an ongoing character (which he should be, as Waititi did a wonderful job bringing him to life) it'd be nice if they actually did the figure justice, and did a legit new sculpt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I tried to copy and paste those tags and it didn't work, so I've deleted the info. Don't want to spoil anyone.

Reaction score
I tried to copy and paste those tags and it didn't work, so I've deleted the info. Don't want to spoil anyone.
Weird. You can use the drop down menu above as well. this is the inline spoiler <-- not an actual spoiler, just an example

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll try one last time....
Extras working on location have seen a set piece being filmed which involves IG-11 taking out stormtroopers while riding a speederbike...

Reaction score
That worked.

Copying/pasting those tags that Oofa posted won't work unless you remove the spaces between the brackets and the text. He posted them like he did because, if he did it the correct way, then you wouldn't be able to see it because it's code.

Reaction score
I hate to go down this rabbit hole again but, there's been quite a bit of debate on this figure's height. After taking and posting that pic above, and comparing it to screen caps I think it's pretty darn close to what we see on screen.