IG-11 (The Mandalorian) - #**

Reaction score
As far as IG-11 returning, either Filoni or Favreau joked other characters (like in real life) would be repeatedly confusing him for IG-88, which as far as I remember hasn't happened yet. So there is likely more to come!
So yeah what looks like a "kill" shot, is likely just enough for the Mando to get away with the Yoby.
As IG-11 explained earlier his core circuitry could have survived, and that could go for this blast too, he could likely be up and running in no time; and either hunting the Mando and Yoby, ....or helping them. ;)

If he's throwaway character (as if there was such a thing in SW collecting) I'm fine skipping this one.
If he's really meant to be an ongoing character (which he should be, as Waititi did a wonderful job bringing him to life) it'd be nice if they actually did the figure justice, and did a legit new sculpt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I tried to copy and paste those tags and it didn't work, so I've deleted the info. Don't want to spoil anyone.

Reaction score
I tried to copy and paste those tags and it didn't work, so I've deleted the info. Don't want to spoil anyone.
Weird. You can use the drop down menu above as well. this is the inline spoiler <-- not an actual spoiler, just an example

Last edited:
Reaction score
That worked.

Copying/pasting those tags that Oofa posted won't work unless you remove the spaces between the brackets and the text. He posted them like he did because, if he did it the correct way, then you wouldn't be able to see it because it's code.

Reaction score
I hate to go down this rabbit hole again but, there's been quite a bit of debate on this figure's height. After taking and posting that pic above, and comparing it to screen caps I think it's pretty darn close to what we see on screen.

Reaction score
Apparently, IG-11 isn't just a BB exclusive anymore, contrary to what Hasbro revealed at their panel. Multiples of these have shown up at a local Gamestop. Another shared exclusive it seems.

Spoiler:  

Reaction score
Apparently, IG-11 isn't just a BB exclusive anymore, contrary to what Hasbro revealed at their panel. Multiples of these have shown up at a local Gamestop. Another shared exclusive it seems.
I have the feeling the same thing will happen with the "Heavy Infantry" Mando figure. Hasbro NEVER numbers exclusives, but that one has a D2 on the side. That would tell me this will show up in other places eventually.

Reaction score
I have the feeling the same thing will happen with the "Heavy Infantry" Mando figure. Hasbro NEVER numbers exclusives, but that one has a D2 on the side. That would tell me this will show up in other places eventually.
The Heavy Infantry Mandalorian was always a shared exclusive/fan channel though, regardless of the D2. BB just had the rights to distribute it first before other outlets. Same as Commander Fox and Gamestop. IG-11 was different, though, in that at one of the Hasbro panels he was specifically labeled a BB exclusive. See my post here.

Reaction score
My local Best Buy had 30 + of this guy. Easy pass given he is too small. Hoping SH FIguarts is released.
Yeah, it's a super lazy attempt at an IG-11 figure given how important he turned out to be in the final episodes. Hopefully, Hasbro revisits the character again with a proper figure someday.

However, since he is just a repainted IG-88, can't you just remove the bandolier from the IG-88 figure and then you have an IG-11 from chapters 7-8 of this show without having to buy IG-11?

Reaction score
IG-11 is painted a bit differently. I've never been bothered by his height but it'd be cool if they gave him proper hands and the thermal detonator compartment...

Reaction score
IG-11 is painted a bit differently. I've never been bothered by his height but it'd be cool if they gave him proper hands and the thermal detonator compartment...
Yeah, fix his head and his hands, pack him with a speeder bike and a satchel with Baby Yoda inside and it would be a perfect deluxe figure. I guess they'd have to rework his hip articulation to allow him to sit on the bike.

Reaction score
At one point, my local Best Buy had almost 50 in stock and they weren't really moving. I asked one of the clerks if I could buy a sealed case of 8 figures and he said no.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
My local store has about five of them at $17 each. Not a bad price, but not sure that I want one.

Reaction score
It's definitely confirmed to get made, just not sure when they will start taking pre-orders yet.

Looking at the SH Figuarts IG-11, I don't think there is any point wasting my money on the vastly inferior Hasbro version.
What makes you say it is confirmed to get made? Has there been some news? I ask because there are plenty of Figuarts that are displayed and never made, or take years to get made.

It's left me hopeful, but cautiously so.

Reaction score
It's definitely confirmed to get made, just not sure when they will start taking pre-orders yet.

Looking at the SH Figuarts IG-11, I don't think there is any point wasting my money on the vastly inferior Hasbro version.
Figuarts often displays prototypes that can take years to get made, if ever. There's still a Super Battle Droid, General Grievous and Jabba that are yet to be made that were displayed sometime in 2016.

Given the popularity of The Mandalorian this one will probably get out, hopefully with a The Child in a papoose option part.

Reaction score
I did not realize this figure was an exclusive??
Exclusive to Best Buy, but apparently only for a limited time. Some are seeing this show up at Gamestop, if memory serves me correctly. So more of a shared exclusive, with Best Buy having the first shipment.

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the BS IG-88 is awful and this thing ain’t much better.

Fingers crossed for the SHF which looks near perfect.

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the BS IG-88 is awful and this thing ain’t much better.

Fingers crossed for the SHF which looks near perfect.
I agree. I bought the Archive IG-88 just to give the figure a chance, but it is absolute garbage and not worth the $18 I spent on it. IG-11 looks just as bad, so I'm not going to make the mistake of spending money on this figure mold again.

Reaction score
I do... I’d much rather say “wow I can’t believe they nailed such a cool droid design at this scale!!!” but alas, I cannot.