IG-11 (The Mandalorian) - #**

Reaction score
I'm not passing this up. My other IG is the reissued archive one and i'm keeping it on card so this will get the display shelf spot

Reaction score
Of course I'll still get him, but after seeing all the little details they missed, I can't help but feel a little disappointed. New hands and the little knee covers would've gone a long way.

Reaction score
Of course I'll still get him, but after seeing all the little details they missed, I can't help but feel a little disappointed. New hands and the little knee covers would've gone a long way.
I've always wanted to kitbash some height and upper leg articulation to IG, but I just can't seem to ever start the project.

Reaction score

Saw 5 at a Best Buy in Manhattan. Asked the cashier to scan if these check out, at first she said yeah these scans, but got street dated. Nov 1st I guess?

Reaction score
Best buy closest to me had 2 pegs of these today. I'd seen the register lock reports so I didn't take one up front. I wasn't sold on this but it looks really good in person, hopefully he doesn't fall over as much as 88 does. Eventually I think him, mando, and cara dunne will look great displayed together!

Reaction score
I don't have a link handy, but I'm sure in the latest character poster for IG-11 it looks like he's got the standard 'clippy' hands and not the 'fingers' we've seen in other images... I could be very well mistaken, but if not, I wonder what the story is there....

Reaction score
I don't have a link handy, but I'm sure in the latest character poster for IG-11 it looks like he's got the standard 'clippy' hands and not the 'fingers' we've seen in other images... I could be very well mistaken, but if not, I wonder what the story is there....
Yeah you are mistaken he's most definitely got the new fingers.

Reaction score
For anyone who, like me, was on the fence about getting this figure, there's a coupon for being a My Best Buy rewards club member for 25% off a toy; the coupon can be used from November 1st until sometime in mid-November. Knocked him down to $14.99 pre-tax, and I got free shipping via the membership. Store pickup was also an option. In case that sways anyone else on picking this up now.

Reaction score
For anyone who, like me, was on the fence about getting this figure, there's a coupon for being a My Best Buy rewards club member for 25% off a toy; the coupon can be used from November 1st until sometime in mid-November. Knocked him down to $14.99 pre-tax, and I got free shipping via the membership. Store pickup was also an option. In case that sways anyone else on picking this up now.
Thanks for the heads up! Is the coupon automatic or is there a code or something?

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! Is the coupon automatic or is there a code or something?
Login to your account and you should see Member Rewards with the offer on the left side. If you add something to your cart, you'll also have the option to apply the 25% off coupon.

Reaction score
Had the day off today and went by Best Buy and nothing. They had a spot for this guy but that was it.
I noticed this morning that the four closest Best Buys started out with six. I was going to wait until opening and buy it in person, but within a couple hours every store was already down to 1 or 2 so I hurried and ordered for in-store pickup. I'm assuming that's what many people are doing so there might not be any to actually make it to the sales floor, ymmv though.

Reaction score
I assume so. At the minimum, you can order for store pick-up if you know what is stocked.
Awesome! Picked up one earlier today, ordered another for pickup using this coupon, I have 1 arriving by mail as well...

Reaction score
I pre-ordered mine from Toys R Us two weeks ago when it first went up but it hasn't shipped yet. I figured they were waiting for November 1st. Hopefully it ships soon.

Reaction score
My closest Best Buy had eight on the shelf around noontime when I stopped in to get my in store preorder.

Reaction score
Got my store pickup this morning from ordering on Day 1 of availability. Saw 6 more on the shelf too. I like the look even though it is similar to a bounty hunter droid.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the sale. $16 is a lot easier to swallow for this guy. Picked mine up this afternoon. He's what I expected, I'm trying to make the most of him, but he's so hard to pose.

But I know I'll be glad to have him once I get Cara and the show drops.

Reaction score
I have this theory that IG-11 dies early in the Mandalorian, and that’s part of why Hasbro went lazy on him. Notice how Cara becomes his sidekick instead of IG, and we see her with him exclusively once he has the fuller Beskar armor.

Hope I’m wrong, of course.

Reaction score
I picked one up today mostly out of a concern of scarcity once the show starts, especially since Taika Waititi plays him. I can see him becoming another niche favorite like Korg.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these are in a different area than the collectibles at Best Buy? I went to mine yesterday and didn't see any, but checked the website today and it said I could pick one up in an hour.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these are in a different area than the collectibles at Best Buy? I went to mine yesterday and didn't see any, but checked the website today and it said I could pick one up in an hour.
All the ones I've seen have been in that section with the other SW product. Although at one store I did see three behind the customer service counter though I assumed they were pulled for order pick-up.

Reaction score
I would just ask someone in that case. Best Buy employees normally swarm me when I’m in store anyway.

Reaction score
I have this theory that IG-11 dies early in the Mandalorian, and that’s part of why Hasbro went lazy on him. Notice how Cara becomes his sidekick instead of IG, and we see her with him exclusively once he has the fuller Beskar armor.

Hope I’m wrong, of course.
I hope you are wrong too. I picked up one last week at Best Buy. Haven't opened it yet but glad I got one. Every hero always has a droid. They got away from that a little in TCW but overall still I think he will stick around for some cool fighting scenes and comedy. All these other characters seem serious. I'm guessing the droid will bring the comedy relief.

Reaction score
Every hero always has a droid. They got away from that a little in TCW but overall still I think he will stick around for some cool fighting scenes and comedy. All these other characters seem serious. I'm guessing the droid will bring the comedy relief.
Well, he is played by Taika Waititi who voiced Korg in the Thor/Marvel movies.

Reaction score
Well, he is played by Taika Waititi who voiced Korg in the Thor/Marvel movies.
And the director of Thor Ragnorok of course, which was arguably the funniest MCU movie yet. It makes sense. And who doesn't want an IG droid as a main character, right?

Reaction score
I wasn't going to buy this, but then I got that 25% off Best Buy coupon and there was nothing else I wanted with it. But $15 was still to much. Then I got one of those "mystery reward" emails where you take the bar code in and they scan it and give you a $5 reward (technically it could be more but we all know that doesn't really happen). So for $10 I went ahead and bought him in store today. Nothing exciting, the mold is still too short, and he has the wrong hands, but he'll look ok standing with the Mandalorian on my shelf and Hasbro obviously doesn't care enough to make a better version. Now I need to get Cara Dune.

Reaction score
I grabbed an opener yesterday and can't wait to find Cara Dune now. He feels like he stands better than IG-88 to me.