IG-11 - Retro Line

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface.com have revealed a picture of the new Retro IG-11 figure, please use this thread to discuss this figure.

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
Of all the new Retros, this is the most basic. It’s obviously very IG-88 in feel and scope. However, it’s our first (and perhaps ever only) IG-11 in 3.75”, so I’m definitely buying. The cardback might be what makes this one!

Reaction score
I loved my IG-88 as a kid when i had him. This reminds me of him. Im in for a set. Or two.

Reaction score
Only one blaster? Not that I don't have enough vintage E-11s floating around, but kind off odd.

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score
My only gripe is that Hasbro seems to have removed detail from the head sculpt. The vintage IG sculpt looks sharper than this.

It could be the paint, though. If that is painted.

(Also not sure we needed separate topics for the Mando retro figures, one would have sufficed ;))

Reaction score
Ugh...this drives me crazy. I'm not into the retro collection. But if I knew for certain that this is the only IG-11 we're getting in this scale, I'd get him. It's a shame he doesn't have much articulation though, considering all the twisting and turning he did on the show.

Reaction score
My only gripe is that Hasbro seems to have removed detail from the head sculpt. The vintage IG sculpt looks sharper than this.

It could be the paint, though. If that is painted.

(Also not sure we needed separate topics for the Mando retro figures, one would have sufficed ;))
I am fine with separate threads. Easier to find information 👍🏼

Reaction score
This is an easy pre order until they announce the VC version in 2 weeks.:cool:

Either way I would be happy with both. Definitely the one that will be hard to get, for feat of losing out.