IG-11 (Mandalorian) - #206

Reaction score
Hasbro have really outdone themselves with this sculpt. They even got the silver upper and lower knee joint protectors on there! Not even Hot Toys or Figuarts have those on their version! Bravo to whomever sculpted this and made sure to nail every little detail. 👏👏👏 I'm gonna need like three or four of this guy!

ig11tvc.jpg

Reaction score
Surprised PO didn't go live already. I know we're still 6 months away but they usually go live shortly after reveals.

Reaction score
Seriously impressive for a 3.75 figure. Dont feel bad about missing the Black Series version now

Reaction score
This looks great. I just hope it holds up well. The black series versions are so gummy.

Reaction score
Hasbro have really outdone themselves with this sculpt. They even got the silver upper and lower knee joint protectors on there! Not even Hot Toys or Figuarts have those on their version! Bravo to whomever sculpted this and made sure to nail every little detail. 👏👏👏 I'm gonna need like three or four of this guy!

View attachment 379196

Umm... Hot Toys has them. Check around 13:00 on this review:

Reaction score
Def preordering this wow - I got the credit collection version but it’s just not that accurate looking, he’s got a tan lol

this one though will go great with the VC Mandos

Reaction score
Umm... Hot Toys has them. Check around 13:00 on this review:

Cool. I don't own the figure, so was going by Hot Toys' official promo pics, which I now realize have the waist turned 180 degrees, so we're looking at the back side of his legs here, heh. I do own the Figuarts version, however, and it definitely doesn't have those little bits, unfortunately.

ig-11_star-wars_g.jpg

Reaction score
As we wait for the toys I'm reminded that there's Black Widow Marvel Legends figures already available for a movie that's somehow still not out yet. Why did it take almost two years to get a figure of this guy?

Reaction score
Technically Black Widow was supposed to come out in Q1 or Q2 of last year, which is why Hasbro had a whole wave of Legends dedicated to the film around that time. Had the movie come out on time, the 2-pack they revealed today (which I assume is what you're talking about) would still be pretty late. I can't speak to why that 2-pack was developed late, but the reason IG-11 (and Kuiil, Greef, Gideon, Armorer, etc.) arrived/are arriving so late, is likely because Hasbro was trying to kill TVC in favor of TBS around late 2019/early 2020.

I firmly believe that if it wasn't for the outcry from collectors and the success of the #FightForTVC campaign started by BanthaSkull, 3.75" would have been completely dropped by Hasbro. They're scrambling to catch up now. Better late than never, I guess, but it's shameful they were even trying to abandon the scale at all.

Reaction score
Technically Black Widow was supposed to come out in Q1 or Q2 of last year, which is why Hasbro had a whole wave of Legends dedicated to the film around that time. Had the movie come out on time, the 2-pack they revealed today (which I assume is what you're talking about) would still be pretty late. I can't speak to why that 2-pack was developed late, but the reason IG-11 (and Kuiil, Greef, Gideon, Armorer, etc.) arrived/are arriving so late, is likely because Hasbro was trying to kill TVC in favor of TBS around late 2019/early 2020.

I firmly believe that if it wasn't for the outcry from collectors and the success of the #FightForTVC campaign started by BanthaSkull, 3.75" would have been completely dropped by Hasbro. They're scrambling to catch up now. Better late than never, I guess, but it's shameful they were even trying to abandon the scale at all.

That’s interesting. That’s around the time I started collecting Black Series. If they had gone all in with 6”, I might’ve been okay with it.

But now that TVC is getting good again, I’m losing interest in 6” again and hope they remain fully invested in 3.75”. If we got 20-30 new and/ or relatively new offerings for 3.75” I would probably abandon 6” all together.

Reaction score

I mean even the crimson dynamo wave came out when black widow was supposed to come out in may

Reaction score
Looks good. Looks as if it shouldn't be that articulated yet manages anyway.

Reminds me of the Concept IG-88 figure. Looks like it moves less than grandma, yet was incredibly articulated. Still one of the best figures they ever made in my opinion.

Reaction score
Nice to catch a glimpse of IG-11 during the Razor Crest promo video. Curious why it's not up for pre-order yet. I mean TVC Bo-Katan is not slated for release until early 2022, so why isn't IG-11 up for pre-order?

Reaction score
^ hasbro may have forgotten to set up preorders like they did w/ fives, lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is probably in that Emperor wave. The only reason I can see them holding these back is because a figure from this wave is somehow involved in a potential summer exclusive set as well and they want to show that off before soliciting the same figure as an individual release.

But honestly who knows...

Reaction score
This is probably in that Emperor wave. The only reason I can see them holding these back is because a figure from this wave is somehow involved in a potential summer exclusive set as well and they want to show that off before soliciting the same figure as an individual release.

But honestly who knows...
Oooo 3 pack of Emperor, Vader, and Luke with flap down would be amazing, would line up for summer release too being that endor luke was just ran through a production, so could line up, now I'm salivating thinking about the potential...

Reaction score
If emperor is in a 3pk, I hope sim aloo is a 2nd fig. If so, I wouldn't care who the 3rd i. Wait a min, I know we got 2 dignitaries in saga 2003 line, SIM is a 3rd dignitary, isn't there still another unmade one? If so, that's the 3rd in a 3pk I'd want.

Reaction score
If emperor is in a 3pk, I hope sim aloo is a 2nd fig. If so, I wouldn't care who the 3rd i. Wait a min, I know we got 2 dignitaries in saga 2003 line, SIM is a 3rd dignitary, isn't there still another unmade one? If so, that's the 3rd in a 3pk I'd want.
I saw someone comment recently that there was 6 dignitaries when he landed, and then I think 2 in the throne room

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, September 9th, at 1:00pm ET at all the usual spots. See pre-order links at bottom of post. On shelf Spring 2022. MSRP is $13.99.

Carded Image

VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Carded.jpg

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
A rare instance where waiting forever to get a figure pays off. Sorry, TBS.