IG-11 (Mandalorian) - #206

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing IG-11 from the Mandalorian in the Vintage Collection.

Who will be picking up this figure?

Reaction score
Will this be a new body mold or using the IG-88 mold, lets hope its new....

Reaction score
Funny thing is Kuill and IG-11 are the first two Heroes we meet, and the last two figs we get in TVC... has better invest in a taller sculpt, then release that as a new IG88

Reaction score
Hey, I started collecting TVC Mandalorian, so there is no way I leave this dude out lol

Reaction score
We should have had this guy already. By the time we get him, it's gonna be close to two years after the ****ing show first premiered. They had in the ****** sixer scale for a long time now.

Reaction score
We should have had this guy already. By the time we get him, it's gonna be close to two years after the ****ing show first premiered. They had in the ****** sixer scale for a long time now.
It's interesting/vexing how TBS is also getting several "Bad Batch" clones before the series even premieres, but TVC? Nada.

GNT

Reaction score
Maybe the Bad Batch figures will come out at a later date in the Vintage line.

Shoulder articulation is a must. Would be nice to see on a vintage card.

Reaction score
I’ve actually compared the IG-88 body and the IG-11’s and they are VERY different. IG-11’s only shares the same silhouette, that’s why we can’t tell from a casual look. It would be a shame if we didn’t get a 100% new sculpt. Especially since we live in the 3D scanner, CAD model era where they don’t have to carve out the sculpt but just upload the Lucasfilm file and add the digital joints. They can upscale the CAD file and release a new IG-11 in the Black Series line too.

bac

Reaction score
The BS one was a necessary rush job at the time. As a result, TVC could benefit from playing second fiddle and get an all-new sculpt with self destruct detonator compartment.

We're all hoping for that.

Reaction score
I just hope the new mold is well articulated; I feel like that's the bane of IG-88 in both scales. I have one, I think it's OTC, had him long enough that I can't remember but it was the same time as that perfect definitive Bossk, and it is gorgeous looking while standing still... and can't do anything else.

I want an IG-11 that can wield weapons easily and get into those cool shootout poses from the first episode.

Reaction score
That too, and if we could get a new Remnant Bike Scout with a new Speeder for him to ride, well, that would be pretty aces.

I think my only bike is a POTF2 one and I don't think that one holds up so well for the modern line

Reaction score
I'm hoping that make it as well as IG-86 from the CW line. That figure is the most articulated and expressive figure Ive ever owned.

Reaction score
Both figures are amazing. The IG blows that 6” garbage pile out of the water. Hoping for a scaled up 11 and 88 retool.

Reaction score
When are these going up for pre-order and PLEASE tell me IG-11 and Lando are NOT Wally Mart exclusives!

They are not exclusives. They wouldn't have revealed those in a fan celebration event. I guess PO will be available in a few hours at Dorkside Toys, BBTS and other etailers.

Reaction score
SO glad they gave him a brand new sculpt. I was worried they’d use the Saga collection IG-88 mold. Perfect figure.

I’d really love to see some newly tooled remnant scouts with newly tooled speeder bikes too (and rerelease them in ROTJ colors, too!).

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Looks fantastic! So glad they went with a new mold. Hopefully, BS will see a redone IG-11 now in Phase IV packaging.

Press images:

VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Loose-7-Resized.jpg
VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Loose-8-Resized.jpg

VC-IG-11-The-Mandalorian-Loose-9-Resized.jpg

HD Image:

Spoiler: