If you were asked to create the Sequels

Reaction score
There's a reason why politics shouldn't be brought up and for a damn good reason, almost no one can ever agree. And adding i to fantasy/sci-fi movies is a bad idea unless that's what the movie is actually about.

Hollywood just doesn't understand the difference between an inclusive movie and a movie that takes an agenda and obnoxiously rubs it into your face regardless of whether it fits the story or not.

An inclusive movie is like: Here, our main character is a Jedi who also happens to be a Black Person. Now look at our interesting story!

An obnoxious movie is like: Here, our main character is a Black Person! Look at our Black Person! We have a Black Person! It is so important that you get that a Black Person is the Main Character, and we are totally Progressive and Advanced because of that! Our Black Person is so much better than any White Person in this movie! They can do anything and are really Great! There is no obstacle they can't conquer easily, and they are Totally Outstanding no matter what they do! Also, our Black Person is much Blacker than any Person in that other movie over there! ... Story? Uh, what? Did we hire a writer already?
(Replace "Black" with the attribute of your choice... Latino, Asian, Female, Gay, Elderly, Handicapped, whatever.)

The ST did that with Rey, but even celebrated movies like Avengers: Endgame are not free from ridiculousness (see the scene with the female lineup in the end battle, OMG cringe).

Reaction score
Somebody mentioned earlier in the thread that this was a story in the EU. I thought at first it was a silly idea but in the real world the Christians built churches on pagan sites and thee are any Christian traditions built on pagan ideas.

How would you work it into a story in an alternate Sequel film? And would it have booby traps?

I hated the idea. As long as the origins of the Sith and their relationship to the Jedi are so hazy, I wouldn't want to concretize a crucial detail like that.

This is precisely a problem of the Star Wars worldbuilding. Lucas never gave us a complete history of the GFFA with all the Whys and Whens; that was a work of secondary material and the EU. What parts of that EU are still valid... no one knows. Instead, every director throws us bits and pieces that are lacking any background; from Mortis to Lothwolves, from Bendu to Snoke, from Jedha to the Force Dimension.

Before I accept a Sith temple under the Jedi temple, I would like to know: What are the foundations of the Jedi temple? Is it, as the EU (I forgot which one) tells me, situated on a mountaintop, with the actual surface of the planet below? (Then were is the Sith temple? Inside the mountain?) Or is the Jedi Temple build on top of layers upon layers of city (architectural statics be damned), and if so, what else is below? Is the Jedi temple actually a rededication of the Sith temple, and the Jedi who did that were aware of the thing? Why would they do that?

And the next question would be, where does that Sith temple comes from? When were the Sith on Coruscant? How is that temple connected to Korriban/Moraband and the Sith Empire (if that even is still a thing)? What did the Sith do there? How did Coruscant look at the time? Were there any true Sith that early? Did they fight the Jedi for it, or was the temple abandoned and forgotten when the Jedi came along? Did the Jedi just erect their own temple there because it's a focus of the Force? What is a focus of the Force? Is it per se good or evil, or is it just power that anyone can tap into? Did the Dark Side claim this focus before? Did the Light Side defeat it later to make a Jedi temple?

All of that history would have to be answered before I start a story of that Sith temple.

Then, what is the context in my film? Or maybe series. I doubt the repercussions of a Sith temple below the Jedi temple could be discussed in a cinematic movie - there's just not enough time. Would that just be a detail that gives some background to a series episode where Luke's new Jedi are exploring the Imperial Palace nee Jedi Temple nee Sith Temple?

And is there even any reason to expand the lore in such a crucial way? What would the Jedi seek under the Jedi Temple that couldn't be McGuffin'ed to any other Sith site somewhere else?

If (and that's a big if) I'd use this Sith temple, then its existence would need to be explained, and it needs to be important for the lore. What would Luke learn here? How would this knowledge further the story? Where in the plot would we arrange that to happen? It seems to be important enough for a turnaround moment.

And of course it would have booby traps. Silly you.

Reaction score
I hated the idea. As long as the origins of the Sith and their relationship to the Jedi are so hazy, I wouldn't want to concretize a crucial detail like that.

This is precisely a problem of the Star Wars worldbuilding. Lucas never gave us a complete history of the GFFA with all the Whys and Whens; that was a work of secondary material and the EU. What parts of that EU are still valid... no one knows. Instead, every director throws us bits and pieces that are lacking any background; from Mortis to Lothwolves, from Bendu to Snoke, from Jedha to the Force Dimension.

Before I accept a Sith temple under the Jedi temple, I would like to know: What are the foundations of the Jedi temple? Is it, as the EU (I forgot which one) tells me, situated on a mountaintop, with the actual surface of the planet below? (Then were is the Sith temple? Inside the mountain?) Or is the Jedi Temple build on top of layers upon layers of city (architectural statics be damned), and if so, what else is below? Is the Jedi temple actually a rededication of the Sith temple, and the Jedi who did that were aware of the thing? Why would they do that?

And the next question would be, where does that Sith temple comes from? When were the Sith on Coruscant? How is that temple connected to Korriban/Moraband and the Sith Empire (if that even is still a thing)? What did the Sith do there? How did Coruscant look at the time? Were there any true Sith that early? Did they fight the Jedi for it, or was the temple abandoned and forgotten when the Jedi came along? Did the Jedi just erect their own temple there because it's a focus of the Force? What is a focus of the Force? Is it per se good or evil, or is it just power that anyone can tap into? Did the Dark Side claim this focus before? Did the Light Side defeat it later to make a Jedi temple?

All of that history would have to be answered before I start a story of that Sith temple.

Then, what is the context in my film? Or maybe series. I doubt the repercussions of a Sith temple below the Jedi temple could be discussed in a cinematic movie - there's just not enough time. Would that just be a detail that gives some background to a series episode where Luke's new Jedi are exploring the Imperial Palace nee Jedi Temple nee Sith Temple?

And is there even any reason to expand the lore in such a crucial way? What would the Jedi seek under the Jedi Temple that couldn't be McGuffin'ed to any other Sith site somewhere else?

If (and that's a big if) I'd use this Sith temple, then its existence would need to be explained, and it needs to be important for the lore. What would Luke learn here? How would this knowledge further the story? Where in the plot would we arrange that to happen? It seems to be important enough for a turnaround moment.

Many of these questions could be (and some could only be) answered in the story of the Sith Temple under the Jedi Temple. For a movie the comment could simply be made that lmany religions, civilisations, build on what was before and theJedi Temple was a way to bury the Sith Temple.

Of course it would need an explanation for why the didn't just destroy it.

And yes there would have to be a very good reason for the story needs one temple to be under the other and a very good reason for why Palaptine didn't destroy the Jedi Temple long ago.

I cannot imagine any reason why Luke would want or need to enter a Sith location but for the sake of originality and creativity I would prefer I to happen on a previously unused or a new world.

Has the canon or legends ever told what happened to all the Jedi Holocrons that had been in the Temple vault?

And of course it would have booby traps. Silly you.

I was mostly testing to see if I was allowed use the word booby. :cautious:

Reaction score
In the beginning there was only the force, then one day it became known by (insert character) as they heard a voice calling out to them from within. After decades of mediation and following its will this (character) became very powerful in the Force, yet was also very lonely, so set out on a path to spread the knowledge of the Force and gain companions.

After eons of searching for like minded individuals a community was formed to teach the ways of the Force and further spread that knowledge. In a time long for gotten there was a divergence, one being felt superior to those unknown to the Force and wished to rule over them. Coming into conflict with fellow brethren over this belief, this being broke from the order and started their own only taking two close friends that shared this vision. One day this being came upon an ancient site while looking for a place to build a sanctuary, it was there that he/she felt a very dark and sinister presence.

After learning of this dark force a new order was formed calling themselves the Sith.

Cut to 40,000 year later

Reaction score
In the beginning there was only the force, then one day it became known by (insert character) as they heard a voice calling out to them from within. After decades of mediation and following its will this (character) became very powerful in the Force, yet was also very lonely, so set out on a path to spread the knowledge of the Force and gain companions.

After eons of searching for like minded individuals a community was formed to teach the ways of the Force and further spread that knowledge. In a time long for gotten there was a divergence, one being felt superior to those unknown to the Force and wished to rule over them. Coming into conflict with fellow brethren over this belief, this being broke from the order and started their own only taking two close friends that shared this vision. One day this being came upon an ancient site while looking for a place to build a sanctuary, it was there that he/she felt a very dark and sinister presence.

After learning of this dark force a new order was formed calling themselves the Sith.

Cut to 40,000 year later

What is the "very dark and sinister presence"?

Is it the Dark Side of the Force? Or something else? Did the theSith create the Dark Side or did the Dark Side corrupt them?

Utinniii

Reaction score
Attacking forum members breaks the TOU. Going forward on this thread, EVERY reported post gets a warning.

For those of you that got multiple warnings, be grateful you didn't get one for every time you broke the TOU.

Reaction score
Attacking forum members breaks the TOU. Going forward on this thread, EVERY reported post gets a warning.

For those of you that got multiple warnings, be grateful you didn't get one for every time you broke the TOU.

Why am I getting emails from you about this now?

I haven’t been on the forum in weeks.

Bit late for people to be crying to you about this now - weeks after I’ve posted something.

Good grief.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Why am I getting emails from you about this now?

I haven’t been on the forum in weeks.

Bit late for people to be crying to you about this now - weeks after I’ve posted something.

Good grief.

I only respond to reports as they are made. Had one been made then, I would have shut the bickering down then.

It also doesn't matter when you break the TOU, only that you do. You are not above the rules.

I should realize that not everyone reads this forum daily so it is logical that the reports were current to the people that only just read them.

The solution is simple though. Don't insult members. how hard can that be?

Reaction score
I only respond to reports as they are made. Had one been made then, I would have shut the bickering down then.

It also doesn't matter when you break the TOU, only that you do. You are not above the rules.

I should realize that not everyone reads this forum daily so it is logical that the reports were current to the people that only just read them.

The solution is simple though. Don't insult members. how hard can that be?

It is actually very difficult when the place is full of pearl clutching whinge bags who cry when the wind changes direction and need the services of someone like yourself when they wet the bed.

The previous message was obviously too difficult for you to understand. Stop emailing me. I haven’t been on this site in weeks so there was no point to it. Only reason I’m posting now is so that you stop emailing me.

Four emails in an hour from a website I don’t use. That is like being stalked.

Utinniii

Reaction score
It is actually very difficult when the place is full of pearl clutching whinge bags who cry when the wind changes direction and need the services of someone like yourself when they wet the bed.

The previous message was obviously too difficult for you to understand. Stop emailing me. I haven’t been on this site in weeks so there was no point to it. Only reason I’m posting now is so that you stop emailing me.

Four emails in an hour from a website I don’t use. That is like being stalked.

Make that 5.

Discounting responding to the email you sent, you are getting NOTIFICATIONS when you break the TOU. There is a difference. By your logic, criminals are "stalked" by the police.

The easiest way NOT to get them is simply not to insult forum members. You can also block the Mods if you want. Oh, You'll still get a warning, only you won't understand why you can no longer log on once enough warnings pile up.

Totally your choice.

PS If you don't like the forum members, you realize you don't have to come here or respond to them, right?

Live long and prosper.

Reaction score
Attacking forum members is not allowed.
Make that 5.

Discounting responding to the email you sent, you are getting NOTIFICATIONS when you break the TOU. There is a difference. By your logic, criminals are "stalked" by the police.

The easiest way NOT to get them is simply not to insult forum members. You can also block the Mods if you want. Oh, You'll still get a warning, only you won't understand why you can no longer log on once enough warnings pile up.

Totally your choice.

PS If you don't like the forum members, you realize you don't have to come here or respond to them, right?

Live long and prosper.

I’m a criminal? And your the police?

To quote Star Wars you are suffering delusions of grandeur, you obnoxious little twerp.

The easiest way to not to get the emails is actually for you stop playing with yourself on that keyboard.

JUST STOP WITH THE EMAILS.

I haven’t used the forum in weeks - take a hint.

Reaction score
This is a highly entertaining Springer show, please keep it up Jaxxon. We all feel so sympathetic. You legit just called a Mod an "obnoxious little twerp" and are asking for pity?

I called it months ago. This dude will be banned. But I never thought he'd make it so....juicy. I'm not one to take pleasure in the suffering of others, but this....this does bring a smile to my face. Karma has finally come at last. P.S. I want to make it clear, it wasn't even me who reported you. It wasn't even me...hysterical.

I ROBBED A BANK! I SHOT SOMEONE! I SYMPATHIZE WITH NAZI'S!....But I did it weeks ago so it's cool. :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Reaction score
See to me this does highlight something. While a lot of us may not agree all the time on our opinions about a space fairy tale, you know....the important things in life. :ROFLMAO: The vast majority of us have a respect for one another and simply enjoy discussing these films, for better or worse, instead of personally attacking each other.

Reaction score
See to me this does highlight something. While a lot of us may not agree all the time on our opinions about a space fairy tale, you know....the important things in life. :ROFLMAO: The vast majority of us have a respect for one another and simply enjoy discussing these films, for better or worse, instead of personally attacking each other.
Someone has to be a moderator, but really we should be able to keep these forums civil. It's pretty amazing what people choose to get all excited about. I'd like to use some of Jaxxon's energy to go after the people that robocall me 30 times a day. This is not the way.

Reaction score
Someone has to be a moderator, but really we should be able to keep these forums civil. It's pretty amazing what people choose to get all excited about. I'd like to use some of Jaxxon's energy to go after the people that robocall me 30 times a day. This is not the way.

Right? If I had the same level of enthusiasm for anything that he has for calling SW fans whiney...I'd probably have a more productive life. He treats it like a job, a moral obligation! He must call SW fans whiney...or the world will explode. He's actually a hero. =P

Reaction score
This is a highly entertaining Springer show, please keep it up Jaxxon. We all feel so sympathetic. You legit just called a Mod an "obnoxious little twerp" and are asking for pity?

I called it months ago. This dude will be banned. But I never thought he'd make it so....juicy. I'm not one to take pleasure in the suffering of others, but this....this does bring a smile to my face. Karma has finally come at last. P.S. I want to make it clear, it wasn't even me who reported you. It wasn't even me...hysterical.

I ROBBED A BANK! I SHOT SOMEONE! I SYMPATHIZE WITH NAZI'S!....But I did it weeks ago so it's cool. :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL:

Who is asking for pity?

Now I have you emailing me secret messages about a “cause”.

Nothing Star Wars to talk about no, you weirdos?

Stop emailing me. Until his **** session you are having here I’ve been off the site for weeks.

I don’t know how to delete the account do I left it. I didn’t know I i was the beating heart of conversation here and that I would be missed.

Stop stalking me you freak.

Reaction score
Who is asking for pity?

Now I have you emailing me secret messages about a “cause”.

Nothing Star Wars to talk about no, you weirdos?

Stop emailing me. Until his **** session you are having here I’ve been off the site for weeks.

I don’t know how to delete the account do I left it. I didn’t know I i was the beating heart of conversation here and that I would be missed.

Stop stalking me you freak.

What on Earth are you talking about? Yes, we're all stalking you. Yes, the Mods are literal police. Yes, you're the victim here.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Until his **** session you are having here I’ve been off the site for weeks.

Oh I noticed...I'm sure most of us noticed.,,,and appreciated your absence. How is anyone supposed to TALK SW when all you do is immediately insult them and say they're moaning infants if they disagree.

Is this the part where you make a new account and pretend to be someone else to erase your soiled reputation...but everyone knows it's you? Call it gut instinct, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's the first time either. But what is rather amusing is, if you don't visit this "freakshow" of "police" and "stalkers," how did you even know you were warned in the first place? Why are you ranting and raving about it? It's just psyche 101, those who throw tantrums about not caring...clearly do care.

And for the record, I never emailed him. I don't even know his email.

But with that said, I'm done here. I'm getting dangerously close to probably, also, getting a warning now just for overindulging in my...admitted...amusement of karma knocking on your door. Unlike you, I take responsibility for my words, I have accountability for them, and I recognize what I am doing here is juvenile.

But please, continue on your quest to verbally insult and assault everyone, I'm particularly joyed with you not even sparing the police...Oh I mean Mods...it's highly entertaining watching someone repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot.

Last edited:
Reaction score

What energy?

How do I delete the account?

Reaction score
What energy?

How do I delete the account?
Click on your name and then click on Preferences and you should be able to uncheck and no longer get e-mails about things you are discussing. I'm assuming this is your issue. (on a PC... not sure how different it is on a phone).

Play nice everyone.

Reaction score
There's the nutshell, we're all adults and should know how to act accordingly. Now granted I'm sure some younger people also come across this site to discuss what they like about this Galaxy, and at times can possibly behave more juvenile. We don't really know the age of people posting so we can't really say, but I've seen that the adults are far more at fault than children usually are.

Reaction score
Click on your name and then click on Preferences and you should be able to uncheck and no longer get e-mails about things you are discussing. I'm assuming this is your issue. (on a PC... not sure how different it is on a phone).

Play nice everyone.

At the same time as my last post I PMd an administrator about deleting the accounf. It has taken a week for them to respond just to say they can only lock it. I was off the site for weeks before the “complaints” even started.

This is some popular forum - so good even the people in charge can’t be bothered to be here.

Who knows how long it will take to actually close it.

Reaction score
In all honesty though who cares one way or the other, just don't ever return and it will seem as if it's deleted. I mean if you truly don't want to ever come back and partake in this forum that is.

Reaction score
I'd have centered the sequels around the OT gang with some new characters too, including an apprentice of Luke's (Luke and Leia's child?). The New Republic would be facing an entirely new threat, with some dark side connection of course. But no Tie Fighters and Star Destroyers or "Empire". We'd get new ships from the bad guys.

Leia would be a Jedi Knight but not a Master like Luke since she would have been splitting her time rebuilding the Republic and raising children. Han would be a General in the New Republic. Luke would be carefully and slowly rebuilding the Jedi Order, training Leia, her kid(s), and some other force-sensitives.

Harrison Ford would only do Ep.7 if Han Solo died, so Han would die towards the end of Ep. 7 (along with the Falcon being destroyed) in an act of sacrifice. Chewie and Lando would find a new ship with Chewie's son Lumpy now old enough to join the crew with his dad. Lumpy would be a high energy young teen wookie (he's still really dumb, since he's a wookie) who would get into all sorts of mischief including terrorizing C3PO and providing some comic relief and causing Chewie headaches trying to control him. Lumpy would be like a mix between Denis the Menace and Chumlee from Pawnstars lol.

Chewie and Lumpy would turn to the darkside and take over the galaxy as father and son. Or not.

Reaction score
I'd have centered the sequels around the OT gang with some new characters too, including an apprentice of Luke's (Luke and Leia's child?). The New Republic would be facing an entirely new threat, with some dark side connection of course. But no Tie Fighters and Star Destroyers or "Empire". We'd get new ships from the bad guys.

Leia would be a Jedi Knight but not a Master like Luke since she would have been splitting her time rebuilding the Republic and raising children. Han would be a General in the New Republic. Luke would be carefully and slowly rebuilding the Jedi Order, training Leia, her kid(s), and some other force-sensitives.

Harrison Ford would only do Ep.7 if Han Solo died, so Han would die towards the end of Ep. 7 (along with the Falcon being destroyed) in an act of sacrifice. Chewie and Lando would find a new ship with Chewie's son Lumpy now old enough to join the crew with his dad. Lumpy would be a high energy young teen wookie (he's still really dumb, since he's a wookie) who would get into all sorts of mischief including terrorizing C3PO and providing some comic relief and causing Chewie headaches trying to control him. Lumpy would be like a mix between Denis the Menace and Chumlee from Pawnstars lol.

Chewie and Lumpy would turn to the darkside and take over the galaxy as father and son. Or not.
I'm sure some of this is sarcasm (or hoping at least), but I think your description in the first couple paragraphs is exactly what most expected. If Harrison wanted out, then let him sacrifice himself but there's no way they'd destroy the Falcon especially with the Galaxy's Edge tie-in now.

The Clone Wars showed us a young Wookiee Jedi... which would have been interesting, but I take offense to your "dumb Wookiee" comment. Chewbacca was highly intelligent and just because he looked like a giant dog/bear/monkey doesn't mean he ain't smart.... Xenophobic much?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
The Clone Wars showed us a young Wookiee Jedi... which would have been interesting, but I take offense to your "dumb Wookiee" comment. Chewbacca was highly intelligent and just because he looked like a giant dog/bear/monkey doesn't mean he ain't smart.... Xenophobic much?

Chewie and the Wookiee's in general seemed to be not the sharpest knives in the drawer. I mean they're modeled after dogs LOL. Chewie is obviously the least intelligent of the original gang. C'mon Chewie is a bit slow just admit it lol.

Reaction score
Chewie and the Wookiee's in general seemed to be not the sharpest knives in the drawer. I mean they're modeled after dogs LOL. Chewie is obviously the least intelligent of the original gang. C'mon Chewie is a bit slow just admit it lol.

Let's see you repair a starship, the we talk.

Reaction score
Chewie sucks at repairing stuff.

Chewie sucks at repairing the garbage mods and shoddy patch-up jobs that Han built into the Falcon after ruining a once-good starship by flying straight through the Akkadese Maelstrom and then crash-landing on Savareen?

Chewie sucks at repairing a droid that was gracelessly cobbled together from parts off a garbage heap on a scrap yard by a nine-year old boy and which probably violates all safety protocols and assembly standards that reasonable droid manufacturers implement.

Nyah.

Reaction score
My biggest rewrite for the Sequels would be for Han to be a general of New Republic Intelligence, Luke would still have his Academy but is driven to search for the first Jedi Temple in the wake of new Force users aggression, and Leia would be chief of staff to Chancellor Ackbar.

I would definitely utilize a lot of what came from the ST, but make a lot of character differences, including no Palpatine and more of the Knights of Ren as leaders of this new enemy from the unknown regions.

Reaction score
I have always had the feels. Every single film.

I had a new idea as I was looking over concept art and trooper design. I think I would keep the Luke storyline in TLJ but I would adjust Finn's storyline quite a bit. Finn's was too loosey-goosey to really take advantage of what would be a really interesting character. I like the St but Finn probably was the one that I wished more was done with.

Finn, in my opinion, should be a path of vengeance against Kylo and the First Order. He wants to recruit against the First Order heavily and decides to contact Maz to find new allies and resources for the Resistance in an effort to aid the Republic remnant marshal their scattered forces. In the wake of Hosnian Prime's destruction, Leia has struggled with contacting her allies with First Order pressing hard in to Republic territory.

If I would use TFA as a jumping off point, though I might change that as well, I would still have Finn injured and in recovery, and woken up by the evacuation of the Resistance base. He would run to Poe to reorient himself. Finn would volunteer for the bombing run, offering to operate as the gunner crew. Finn would then be the one pushing for pushing the attack, knowing out devastating to the Resistance. Poe agees, begrudgingly. Unfortunately the attack goes poorly. And Finn takes the blame, with more suspicion on him as a First Order plant.

I think there would be a lot more to unpack with Finn working to find resources, and wanting to turn others from the stormtrooper corps. I imagine him like Teal'c, using contacts to build resentment within the ranks. And I think that it would allow that deleted scene where Finn reveals what Phasma did to protect herself.