If there was only one more wave per assortment? Your picks?

Reaction score
So if there was only one more wave per assortment what would it look like?

Jungle: Luke, Leia, ??
Space: Bala-Tik, Razoo Quin-Fee, ??
Desert: Lor San Tekka, ??, ??
Snow: Jess Testor, ??, ??

I'm open to suggestions.

I'm also assuming Bazine is in a two-pack.

Reaction score

I'm open to suggestions.

Rebels Lando, Rebels Tarkin, GA-97 (Maz's Castle), ME-9D9 (Maz's Castle), Pru Sweevant (Maz's Castle), Boobajo (Jakku Bird Merchant)

Reaction score
Luke I mentioned in another thread, I'd go with....
Jungle: Luke, Leia (gown), red droid outside Maz's castle
Space: Bala-Tik & Razoo Quin-Fee, I'd save for a2pack so FO tech trooper, rebels 4th inquisitor, Chewbacca (battle damaged)
Desert: Lor San Tekka, rebels Greggor and Wolfe
Snow: Jess Testor, Han w/ coat, FO officer
Additional 2pks: Bazine and resistance spy Droid, general Leia & resistance admiral, rey wearing Finn's jacket & Finn w/o jacket
Armor ups - Ezra, Rey, resistance trooper paint variant (tru excl) and rebels/OT stormtrooper (tru excl)

Reaction score
Rebels Lando, Rebels Tarkin, GA-97 (Maz's Castle), ME-9D9 (Maz's Castle), Pru Sweevant (Maz's Castle), Boobajo (Jakku Bird Merchant)

I would love a wave that had Rebels Lando and Tarkin as well as Boobajo (wanted this guy since the Force for Change commercials)

went on a hunt today in NJ. hit up the stores in East Brunswick:

Walmart - nothing at all just 2 pegs of Hux wave :(
K-Mart - nothing - not even pegs marked for 3.75" or 6" figures... just hero mashers, Micro Machines and Titaniums :(
Toys R Us - nothing - same figures that have been on the pegs since December :(

this is starting to look like a bigger debacle then the 2012 TPM mess

Reaction score

I'm open to suggestions.

They need to release either a FO Stormtrooper or FO Snowtrooper with a standard white pauldron that doesn't have ammo clips attached to it.

Of course, they could release it in either the Basic 5 POA figure line or with the Walmart exclusive SA Black Series line.

Actually, it would probably be best to have it come with the rumored FO Snowtrooper from the Walmart exclusive Black Series line since it would make a nice accessory for that figure and it would free up another figure slot in the Basic figure line.

Reaction score
Wollivan (Maz Kanata's Castle) he's played by Warwick Davis,only in the film a few seconds,he was a little pink thing with a big nose.lol I'd like to see this guy on card or some kind of pack.

Reaction score
I'll be happy if they just get out Luke, Leia, Lor San Tekka, Bala Tik, and ME-9D9. In a pinch I'll settle for just Luke and Leia. Annnny day now...

I was actually pondering today, maybe Hasbro actually IS losing the license. The space between waves, lack of supply, money-grab 5POA price increase, and a rather ho-hum release year (for a movie release); makes me wonder if there've been talks with Disney execs and Hasbro about them not renewing the license. Maybe Disney intends to take over 3.75" Star Wars figures. Of course maybe that's just wishful thinking. :p

Reaction score
I'll be happy if they just get out Luke, Leia, Lor San Tekka, Bala Tik, and ME-9D9. In a pinch I'll settle for just Luke and Leia. Annnny day now...

I was actually pondering today, maybe Hasbro actually IS losing the license. The space between waves, lack of supply, money-grab 5POA price increase, and a rather ho-hum release year (for a movie release); makes me wonder if there've been talks with Disney execs and Hasbro about them not renewing the license. Maybe Disney intends to take over 3.75" Star Wars figures. Of course maybe that's just wishful thinking. :p
Hasbro is more than likely not losing the license, but I'd be okay with Disney taking it directly. At the very least, we have to hope they're being scolded over the mishandling of the line this year.

Reaction score

I reckon there is no chance at all for Lor San Tekka.

Reaction score
Jungle: Luke ..... General Leia ..... ME-9D9 (Rebel droid @ Maz's Castle) ..... Admiral Statura

Space: Bala-Tik ..... Razoo Quin-Fee ..... Jess Pava ..... Elite Squad Tie-Pilot (removable helmet)

Desert:
Lor San Tekka ..... Unkar's Other Goon ..... Bobbajo (Jakku animal Merchant) ..... FO Trooper with back-pack

Snow: Colonel Datoo ..... R2-KT/BB-8 .... FO Officer ... Nien Nunb (pilot)

Reaction score
Wollivan (Maz Kanata's Castle) he's played by Warwick Davis,only in the film a few seconds,he was a little pink thing with a big nose.lol I'd like to see this guy on card or some kind of pack.
I'd like a Maz's Castle multi-pack with him, Bazine Netal, Grummgar aka "Fat Bossk", and the dude in the Blackhole Trooper helmet.

Reaction score
I reckon there is no chance at all for Lor San Tekka.
I can see Hasbro giving us Lor San Tekka in a "Battlepack/playset " concept with repacks of Armor up Poe Dameron (without the armor piece), BB-8 (I mean let's face it we can all use another BB-8 :p ), Captain "I do nothing but walk in my shiny armor" Phasma, and FN-2187 (Generic FO Stormtrooper), or a repack of Wave 1 Kylo Ren

Reaction score
Yeah, I can definitely see a BP of Lor San Tekka with Poe, BB-8, and Kylo Ren. It's more Kylo, BB-8 and the better version of Poe out there. And the best part is, we'd all hate Hasbro for making it...and still buy it.

Reaction score
I've thought long and hard about this one. Tried to balance my wants with what is likely more realistic. I'll give justification for each assortment.

Desert:
- Lor San Tekka
- Rey (Jakku Sandstorm Gear)
- Bobbajo

So Max von Sydow (Lor San Tekka) is the only other "big name" actor to not have his character made into a figure. If another desert wave was made, he would have to be included for a reason I'll touch on later.
As for Rey, the assortment could use a big name. They've already released this figure with the Rey Speeder, but maybe the gear could be removable (a la TBS 3.75" version). I could also see this slot replaced by a Rebels figure.
With Bobbajo, he's more of a want than anything, but I really can't think of any other alien on Jakku that would be worth a figure. Sure, the small ones that pester Rey while she was daydreaming or Unkar's other thug, but they aren't nearly as memorable. Bobbajo could be a really cool figure, even if made in smaller scale to fit the figures.

Snow:
- Han (Snow Gear)
- First Order Officer
(like Petty Officer Thannison)
- Jess Testor

I really hope we don't just get one Han figure and they're done. I feel like his snow gear would make a good figure. Again, every assortment really needs a big name character to sell it. It's why wave 2 kinda sucked; the only major names we got were Rebels characters.
A First Order Officer would be cool. Different look and uniform than Hux. I suggested Petty Officer Thannison because of the actor being somewhat popular from Game of Thrones. Maybe not him, per se (because his character was technically not on Starkiller Base), but a character like his would be cool. Would complete anyone's Starkiller Base diorama.
Jess is a figure everyone's been clamoring for and with an open slot in the snow assortment, why not put another Resistance Pilot in there? Besides, all the others have either been made or weren't on screen enough to remember them.

Jungle:
- Praster Ommlen (Maz Kanata's Castle Denizen)
- Lieutenant Connix
- General Leia (General Outfit or Gown)

Praster is the hammerhead-looking guy from Maz's castle. When I made the choice for him, I went back through the Castle Aliens picture and thought about all of them. Wollivan and Pru Sweevant would be awesome, but as small as they are they would likely be more fit for a two/three-pack than a single-carded release. Praster is tall enough and has a unique enough look to be the next single-carded alien. Shoutout to Grummgar and Bazine, who I would love to see as figures but will probably come together if/when they release them.
Lieutenant Connix (Billie Lourd's character) would be cool to have for a few reasons: 1. More female characters. 2. More Resistance characters that aren't pilots. 3. Looks cool. Her part wasn't huge, but neither was Sarco or Zuvio's.
General Leia is an obvious one. Whether in her General gear or her gown at the end, it would be a great figure. Again, big names will sell the wave.

Space:
- Bala Tik (Guavian Leader)
- Supreme Leader Snoke
- Luke Skywalker

Bala Tik needs to be made for one reason: they made Tasu Leech. Although, in that defense, we could probably use more Kajiklub members (I didn't include any in my list because none of them were really memorable enough for me besides Tasu).
I know Snoke is along shot in figure form, but I know everybody wants him. Even if just in hologram form.
As for Luke, I know he probably should have been in my Jungle assortment, but I didn't want to weight that one too heavily with Leia also being in there. Luke is a guaranteed figure, so I don't think I need to justify including him.

Reaction score
Are we positive that what's been announced is all we're getting? Either way, we need Razoo Qin-Fee and Bala-Tik to have all the major players from the freighter scenes. Not to mention I'd take anyone that appeared in Maz's castle, especially after picking up the Ithano 2-pack. There were also those few FO officers/commanders/whatever they were that Hux communicated with throughout the movie. We NEED a figure of that guy Kylo Ren Force choke/grabs. And of course we need Leia. I made my own TFA Luke and am quite fond of it, so he's lower on my list than others'.

Reaction score
Are we positive that what's been announced is all we're getting? Either way, we need Razoo Qin-Fee and Bala-Tik to have all the major players from the freighter scenes. Not to mention I'd take anyone that appeared in Maz's castle, especially after picking up the Ithano 2-pack. There were also those few FO officers/commanders/whatever they were that Hux communicated with throughout the movie. We NEED a figure of that guy Kylo Ren Force choke/grabs. And of course we need Leia. I made my own TFA Luke and am quite fond of it, so he's lower on my list than others'.
I hope there's more than what's announced.

As for Luke, I don't do customs, so he's as high on my list as he could get.

Reaction score
I'm starting to see some familiar names as this list goes on... my own picks?

Jungle Assortment
• Bazine Netal (Maz's Castle)
• ME-8D9 (Maz's Castle)
• Very Lonely Luke

Desert Assortment
• Lor San Tekka
• Bobbajo (Niima Outpost)
• Special Forces TIE Fighter Pilot (Would really just like this guy on single card)

Snow Assortment
• Jessika Pava (Resistance Pilot)
• First Order Fleet Engineer (Starkiller Base)
• Supreme Leader Snoke

Space Assortment
• Princess Leia
• Kor Sella (Resistance Envoy)
• Bala-Tik

Reaction score
I would say it'd make sense to see two more waves before Rogue One Force Friday in September. I think waves 4 and 5 hitting all at once will give off the feeling of a lack of new product, since normally we'd have a month or two in between the two. Scheduling wise, though, that probably puts the possible wave 6 around May or June.

Reaction score
Just some more aliens that aren't wearing masks and Leia. I'm not expecting Luke to come out til the Episode 8 line, but then again, who knows? They are making a Funko of him after all.

Reaction score
here's my list:

Space Assortment:

GM Luke Skywalker
Resistance Pilot Jess Pava (removable helmet)
Lt. Connix

Jungle:

General Organa - General uniform
ME-9D9
Nien Numb _ Resistance Pilot

Snow:

General Organa - dress
Bala-Tik
Imperial Officer Generic

Desert:

Bobbajo
Lor San Tekka
Rey - new sculpt with Walmart SA Gear

Reaction score
I would say it'd make sense to see two more waves before Rogue One Force Friday in September. I think waves 4 and 5 hitting all at once will give off the feeling of a lack of new product, since normally we'd have a month or two in between the two. Scheduling wise, though, that probably puts the possible wave 6 around May or June.
Seeing how they are releasing each 3rd wave of each theme as it's own wave a 4th assortment of each theme could feel like it's own wave.

For example, they could release a 4th wave of the jungle assortment with a repack of an earlier space wave (probably wave 2 space) then the next month release a 4th wave of desert with a repack of wave 1 snow. Similar to what they are doing now. So they could stretch a 4th wave of each them into 4 separate waves over 4 months span.

I have a feeling that's what they plan on doing....

Throw maybe a revision wave in there somewhere and I could see the timing line up pretty good for the switch to Rogue One in September.

Reaction score
Before the line is done, I'd like to see:

Rey "Scavenger with head covering and opened face "
Old Luke
Leia General
Han with winter coat
Phasma vacuum metallic
HURID -327 "Red Droid"

Reaction score
Jungle: Resistance spy droid, General Organa, Bazine
Space: Bala-Tik, Hux (coatless), Luke Skywalker
Desert: Lor San Tekka, Stormtrooper (white pauldron), Jakku alien (pick one)
Snow: Jess, Han Solo (coat), Snoke

Reaction score
Jungle riot trooper, general organa, red droid from maz castle
Space LUKE FN SKYWALKER, hologram snoke w/ chair, guy that runs the guavians
Snow leia in gown, han in winter coat, battle damaged chewbacca

Reaction score
Well assuming that Maz Kanata won't be getting a single card release:
Jungle: Luke Skywalker, FN-2199, Pru Sweevant
Space:General Leia, Razoo Qin-Fee, Bala-Tik
Desert: Lor San Tekka, Babbajo, "Crusher" Roodown
Snow: Jess Pava, First Order Fleet Engineer, Han Solo (Starkiller Base)

Luke's an obvious choice. FN-2199 could just be a repacked Stormtrooper with different accessories. Picked Pru cause he's a colorful alien and we're lacking on those as of now. I find it weird we haven't got Leia already. Felt like if we're gonna have Tasu Leech we may as well get Razoo to add to the Kanji Klub. Bala-Tik cause we need a Mark Ellis figure. Lor San Tekka may not be a great action figure, but I feel like he has a pretty decent levek of importance. Babbajo because he was the first character we saw out of the movie. Crusher cause he's pretty colorful and stuck out to me watching the movie despite not speaking. Jess Pava to complete all the major X-Wing Pilots in the movie. Fleet Engineers have cool helmets. Han cause I couldn't think of another snow character.

Reaction score
Jungle: Resistance spy droid, General Organa, Bazine Space: Bala-Tik, Hux (coatless), Luke Skywalker Desert: Lor San Tekka, Stormtrooper (white pauldron), Jakku alien (pick one) Snow: Jess, Han Solo (coat), Snoke
Someone give Nerfherder a job at Hasbro!