IF Kenner made more Toys...

Reaction score
In most cases, we all have them: toy wishlists, unfulfilled action figure desires, toyline daydreams of what might have been. That's what this thread is all about. Nothing serious or competitive. Just for fun and hypothetical; had Kenner produced twenty more Star Wars toys...what would you have wanted? When I say toys, I mean any/every type of toy Kenner made originally. Figures, playsets, vehicles, 12" figures, Die Cast, Micro Collection; on and on. Only rule is that you cannot exceed a maximum of 20 items. Let's see what your creative minds desired and longed for from Kenner, and how many items we have in common. As the OP; I'll go first:

1. Emperor's Throne Room Playset. (Though I can't find any pictures, I remember reading about and I swear I saw pictures of a seated Emperor prototype. The playset would come with that figure; a seated Emperor on his throne. Pegs in front of him for Luke and Vader to stand on and knobs, gears or something you could turn to make them "duel". A cardboard background of the window with space battle beyond. This playset would be shaped to fit on top of the existing Kenner Death Star.)

2. Grand Moff Tarkin. (A true Kenner Tarkin with authentic vintage Kenner charm, detail, etc.)

3. Stormtrooper Han. (Stormtrooper Luke is an epic figure, but having him without Han is like a cheeseburger without the meat; something is missing!)

4. Sandtropper. (A proper Sandtrooper with sculpted/molded pauldron and backpack. I could see him coming with perhaps the Snowtrooper/Dengar gun)

5. Dr. Evazan. (Walrusman needed his chum! It's dangerous to go solo when you're a wanted man!)

6. Garindan. (In the vein of names like Hammerhead, Walrusman, etc., I'm sure this figure would have been called Long Snoot. Not much screen time; but kind of important; alerting the Empire what was getting ready to go down in the docking bay)

7. Wedge Antilles. (Guy was in every installment of the OT, no figure. In fact, isn't he the ONLY named character to be in all the movies and not have a figure? This could have been a very simple one for Kenner. Basically X-Wing Luke again with a different helmet paint op; if they wanted to go crazy-cheap.)

8. Dagobah Luke. (We got the blue backpack back in the day, but no Dagobah Luke, unfortunate!)

9. Biggs Darklighter. (I kind of feel that if his scenes on Tatooine hadn't been cut and thus his screen time and relevance to Luke increased, he *might* have had a figure at some point back in the day. Of course, we never got Wedge, so...)

10. Mon Motha. (Yeah, I know. Would have been a peg-warmer of unchallenged proportions, making General Madine look undeniably rare by comparison. But she was the top dog of the Rebellion, and a female figure besides only Leia could have been fun.)

11. Slave Leia. (Yeah, I can understand why this figure potentially didn't happen. I can't imagine many moms (who did the vast majority of shopping back then) buying their kid a toy of a skimpy bikini babe to take in their room and chain to the throne of a big alien space slug monster. That's how hentai was born!)

12. Darth Vader. (I know we already got a Vader, but only one; and it kind of didn't hold up too well as the line and figures evolved. Compare your Vader to your Jedi Luke. Vader looks kinda scrawny by comparison. So I would want a thicker, bulkier Vader; or at the least a wider stance. Give him a lightsaber like Bespin and Jedi Luke had, a cloth cape and maybe even a removable helmet.)

13. "Ewok God" C-3PO. (Silly but fun. I imagine this would have come with the Ewok village playset; 3PO in the wooden chair. Maybe a peg you could lower on the backside of the tree would make him "float in his anger", lol)

14./15. Obi-Wan and Yoda Force Spirits. (Nothing over the top here, just mildly spectral colors like Anakin has. I know Force Spirit Yoda only had a few seconds of screen time in ROTJ, but Force Spirit Obi-Wan appeared more than once between Empire and Jedi. It would have been cool to have all three Force Spirits united; as they were in the end of Jedi.)

16. Ishi Tib. (I've always wanted a figure of the Ishi Tib seen behind Luke Skywalker shortly before he plummets into the Rancor's Pit. I'm a sucker for aliens, especially Jabba's goons, and I think the Ishi Tib are just a cool-looking race)

17. Brock Starsher. (I dislike the name, well, just the Brock part; so I would have been okay if, just like his 3.75" BS figure decades later; he had been released simply named Jabba's Skiff Guard. Blink and you miss him, but Starsher is visually my favorite of the thugs on the Skiffs that fateful day).

18. Great Pit of Carkoon playset. (Basically a raised hill of sand with the Sarlaac in the center. He could throw a figure in it, maybe press a button or something in the shape of a rock, and the Sarlaac will "swallow" your figures and spill them out underneath the playset. Plus maybe a few plastic tentacles to nearly drag your Skiff Lando to his doom.)

19. Giant Space Slug playset. (I recall that Mattel utilized a cool idea in one of their Masters of the Universe playsets; featuring a giant snake or some kind of monster that was actually a hand-puppet; slipping your arm into it from the backside of the playset. So I envision the same concept here. A simple crater playset with an attached rubber hand-puppet of the Space Slug. Maybe it would also come with a little Millennium Falcon for you to chomp at.)

20. Bantha. (Basically the same as the Dewback and Taun Taun; a completely plastic sculpt (no fur) and you simply pop the figure into its back)

So there's my lengthy wishlist and a brief layout of why I picked them or what I envision they may have been like. I hope you guys enjoy the thread and share some unrealized wishlists of your own!

Reaction score
Tarkin is coming out in the retro line.

I'm with you on the bantha. I would love to see them finish the unreleased prototype. It's exactly the way you described it.

All those figures you mentioned are great ideas. If I were to add to your list, I would ask for more cantina figs. Definitely the band.

As far as playsets go, I would love to see a jabbas palace in some form. Maybe the same concept as the land of the jawas or hoth card board back drop set up. The cardboard playsets bring a cool vintage attitude in my opinion . Even a deathstar or cantina , plastic with cardboard blend would work.

Yarvin can also be made with the same feel.

Bespin carbon freeze chamber would be epic if done right. I can see the hand controlled pit for poor han. Plastic levels with cardboard back drops, just like a minI deathstar

Same with the last battle on Endor seeing how it was a major role in the movie. I know they make the hasbro piece, but maybe a vintage feel could be better.

Leia is pretty lonely being the only female released figure. Maybe add a couple more ladies to the mix.

A couple of droids like tread well or protocol droids would look great mixed in with my sandcrawler

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would have loved to see a really good Bespin playset. So much going on there that could have been great! While envision it in plastic with thin cardboard panels like the Kenner Death Star, I could have easily seen a heavy cardboard version done in the same pattern as the Palitoy/Toltoys Death Star. I've spoken vocally against the super-thin cardboard 'Cloud City' playset - I think the thing was total garbage. Thin cardboard is great for a background, or flat on a table, but you can't support it without some decent structure.

Jabba's Palace got some love with a few things, plus the skiff. It would have been cool if Kenner could have done a thin cardboard palace background to put Jabba's Throne up against. Like many kids back in the day, I would have liked a sail barge. If even in heavy cardboard, it could have been the fourth use of the 'Land of the Jawas' plastic base.

...and of course, all the figs already mentioned!

Reaction score
It's completely unclear as to the intentions from hasbro on what they are doing with the retro line, however it would be cool to finish a couple of the unreleased items like the bantha. Maybe a few figures, but we will see. I would hope they release some playsets or vehicles, but I'm hoping it would be something new rather than a third release of the same thing like potf2 with a new paint job.. The retro line releases are copies of the originals and unlike any modern figure. They already did it as we know for ships , so fingers crossed, they would just move forward with new unreleased if you catch my drift .

Bespin and or jabbas palace could be a great addition if done in true vintage form and simplicity. Maybe even a way to add a couple of the figs like slave leia included with the palace set. However, kenner didn't really offer figures with playsets other than jabbas dungeon

Funny thing is, I was beginning to research customs just before they revealed the new retro line. Now I will hold off and see what happens.

Reaction score
It would be great if they made bespin and other playsets with the cardboard backdrops. But here's how to do it successfully.... Make one side modern looking to fit in with tvc style, and the other side classic retro drawing style like the cantina.
Oh and the figures kenner should have done...
Removable helmet Vader
Han Stormtrooper
Tarkin of course
Bespin escape Leia
Yavin Luke ceremonial.
Rebel fleet trooper
Modal nodes
Garindan
Rotj shaggy Chewbacca
Dr evezan
Luke Dagobah
Ewok village Leia
Slave Leia
Wedge
Some of these would have increased play value in the absence of movies...

Vehicles would have to be updated too. The retros are a tad larger.

Last edited:
Reaction score
By 1983-84, figures like Darth Vader, Chewbacca, R2-D2, and the Stormtrooper were looking very dated compared to the newest releases. So I always wanted to see updates of those figures more than anything else.

My list would be (sculpted like they were released in 1984 - which I consider the height of the line's quality):

Darth Vader w/ removable helmet
ROTJ Chewbacca
ROTJ Stormtrooper
R2-D2 with removable third leg
"Grey Leader" Y-Wing Pilot
Mon Mothma
Ephant Mon
Cantina Band

A lot of those "unscratched itches" from the vintage Kenner line have been made and remade multiple times, so I'm just focusing on action figures that I could still get excited about buying today, in 2019.

Reaction score
We know the Tarkin was coming for POTF2 that is why the Retro Tarkin is a nice finally moment for us. I know people slack on it, but the POTF2 Tarkin design seemed worse. I believe the seated Emperor was a the design for the micro figures. It was suppose to hook on to the other Death Star to complete it. Personally, I would have loved a set of two or more figures like Stormtrooper Han and Luke, Bonda Poppa and Dr. E and R2 and C-3PO with a Wicket. Just a nice one two punch. You could put Wedge and Biggs together and Tarkin with Vader or one of the Imperial Officers. Wedge has to be in the next Retro line. I can see that line being the Droids, Sand People, Jawa, Wedge and possibly a Cantina Band set. The reality is Lucasfilm wanted out of the Kenner license by ROTJ. It sucks, because I am not sure George even realized how long it would take to do the Prequels or Sequels. Someone should have advised him to at least ride it out til the cartoons were over.

Reaction score
"Ewok God" C-3PO. (Silly but fun. I imagine this would have come with the Ewok village playset; 3PO in the wooden chair. Maybe a peg you could lower on the backside of the tree would make him "float in his anger", lol)

Technically we did have him, unless you're talking about with bent legs. The Ewok Village came with the Throne/Chair, so all you had to do was sit Threepio in it.

Overall a pretty good list, but missing two very important characters: Owen & Beru Lars.

In addition to them, my list would include the following:
1. Tarkin
2. Slave Leia
3. Wedge Antilles
4. Biggs Darklighter
5. Sandtrooper
6. Darth Vader w/ Removable Helmet
7. Mon Mothma
8. Admiral Piett
9. Stormtrooper Han
10. Ceremonial Luke
11. Ceremonial Leia
12. Ceremonial Han
13. Garindan
14. Endor gown Leia
15. Dak Raltar (Luke needs his copilot in the Snowspeeder)
16. General Reikkan
17. General Dodonna
18. Spirit of Obi-Wan
19. Spirit of Yoda
20. Rebel Fleet Trooper

In addition to the figures, so other omissions include:
- Carbon Freeze Chamber playset
- Jabba's Throne Room playset
- Rebel Cruiser playset, w/ briefing room
- Tantive IV vehicle (likely called "Rebel Blockade Runner")

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1) 3 3/4" scale Dewback
2) Diecast Tattoine Playsets
3) Diecast Endor Playsets
4) Imperial Command Outpost - the one pitched in Kenner's 1985 blue binder
5) An Imperial Hanger Playset
6) Tattoine Hanger for the Falcon
7) Wampa with detachable arm

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1) 3 3/4" scale Dewback
2) Diecast Tattoine Playsets
3) Diecast Endor Playsets
4) Imperial Command Outpost - the one pitched in Kenner's 1985 blue binder
5) An Imperial Hanger Playset
6) Tattoine Hanger for the Falcon
7) Wampa with detachable arm

Dew back?, did you mean the Bantha. I already have a dew back. Need a bantha. They really need to put one out. Plastic, not fake hair though.

I like your list

I was kind of against new re released vehicles seeing how it's been done twice already (original and potf2) but the more I think about it, the more I would love to have a bright shiny white tie fighter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
cloud city dammit.
ok that out of the way, lets get into it.
yes cloud city playsets of all kinds would be top of my list.
so other things id want in vintage
slave leia (of course its as snowtrooper mentioned)
wedge
dack
piett

vehicles id want a tie bomber
and of course cloud city playsets!

Reaction score
Dew back?, did you mean the Bantha. I already have a dew back. Need a bantha. They really need to put one out. Plastic, not fake hair though.

I like your list

I was kind of against new re released vehicles seeing how it's been done twice already (original and potf2) but the more I think about it, the more I would love to have a bright shiny white tie fighter.

i agree with you. part of why i dont car about hunting down most vintage vehicles is because i have most of them as they were from potf2.
though if theyd re release the imperial shuttle id be happy. only vehicles i need are the shuttle, skiff and tie interceptor to have representation for all of the major vehicles in my collection.
after that its just mini rigs and any modern ones i might want

Reaction score
i agree with you. part of why i dont car about hunting down most vintage vehicles is because i have most of them as they were from potf2.
though if theyd re release the imperial shuttle id be happy. only vehicles i need are the shuttle, skiff and tie interceptor to have representation for all of the major vehicles in my collection.
after that its just mini rigs and any modern ones i might want
Unfortunately, even if they did release an imperial shuttle, giving the cost for the tatooine skiff alone from hasbro at today's costs , it would be atleast 200 dollars. I'm guessing ATAT or even an RC sandcrawler would be the same. Falcon would also be close but maybe a little less. 10 dollars for a figure is ok, but spending high amounts for repro vehicles wouldn't tickle my fancy. New unreleased or bust is my attitude for vehicles, however like I did mention before, a shiny white tie fighter may tempt me if the cost is good enough.

Reaction score
I’ve always wanted to see what Garindan would look like as a Kenner figure.

Reaction score
1) Ben's Home or Luke's Farm=Nice Tatooine Set
2) How about Mos Eisley Ship dock set. Have a battle under the parked falcon! Have a hidden room where the droids could hide.
3) Star Destroyer/Death Star Hanger set=Big enough to have shuttle and a few hanging Tie Fighters.

Reaction score
Hope I am wrong but I don't see Hasbro or Disney ever allowing a Slave Leia to get produced again with all the pc nonsense that 6" figure release caused. Best bet is to hope a talented customizer like Ryan Shaw does another run of his famous version b/c that's about as close as you are going to get to Kenner style. Sure there are other Slave Leia customs but the vast majority of them are straight-up garbage I would be embarrassed to add to my collection.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. Emperor's Throne Room Playset. (Though I can't find any pictures, I remember reading about and I swear I saw pictures of a seated Emperor prototype. The playset would come with that figure; a seated Emperor on his throne. Pegs in front of him for Luke and Vader to stand on and knobs, gears or something you could turn to make them "duel". A cardboard background of the window with space battle beyond. This playset would be shaped to fit on top of the existing Kenner Death Star.)

You're probably thinking of the prototypes that surfaced for the Micro Collection one. The playset was big and connected to the other sets in Death Star World. 4-ups have surfaced of the Emperor seated, the Emperor shooting lightning bolts, an imperial officer, Luke & Vader dueling and iirc two red guards, and an imperial gunner for the set, are known from paperwork only.

Reaction score
i have wondered why Kenner never made a larger playset after the death star but i could totally see the route kenner took for ESB. They went with more smaller offerings and variety instead of making one very large set like Cloud City. It would have been really great but you may have not gotten the 2 new sculpted hoth playsets or dagobah. Or those playsets would have just been the re-worked land of the jawas playset using the same molds. Kenner i'm sure had a lot of deciding to do for ESB because of the larger amount of locations instead of just the death star and tatooine for star wars. Add to that they made a very large electronic vehicle in the AT-AT. not to take away from the cardboard sears CC playset, but I would have liked to see them make some sort of action featured Cloud City playset instead of the rebel transport which was kinda of a waste of a offering spot.

Return of the Jedi did well and everything was pretty much offered except the Sarlaac which could have easily been a carboard sears exclusive item like the previous ones. Or why make 2 jabba dungeons? why not make a sarlaac pit at low cost?

what would have been really cool is if they re-released the death star for ROTJ but re-worked the 2nd level to be the throne room and the lower level could be some other made up feature instead of the garbage disposal.

Reaction score
Hope I am wrong but I don't see Hasbro or Disney ever allowing a Slave Leia to get produced again with all the pc nonsense that 6" figure release caused. Best bet is to hope a talented customizer like Ryan Shaw does another run of his famous version b/c that's about as close as you are going to get to Kenner style. Sure there are other Slave Leia customs but the vast majority of them are straight-up garbage I would be embarrassed to add to my collection.

if they end up making an Oola for the haslab Rancor then they can't really complain about slave leia. Oola also had breasts hanging out the entire movie lol

Reaction score
They might just pack in a Gamorrean and call it a day.

Reaction score
Had Kenner continued, I would have loved to see them explore the Ewok TV movies, so much potential for great figures. As a kid, I had a couple ROTJ Ewoks, and some cartoon characters as well - but I would have loved an expansion into that adventure oriented content. I would have equally loved more animated Ewoks - I don't keep track with a wish list, but my top choice would be Morag, so I could battle it out with the animated Logray, which remains one of my childhood favorites.

Reaction score
In most cases, we all have them: toy wishlists, unfulfilled action figure desires, toyline daydreams of what might have been. That's what this thread is all about. Nothing serious or competitive. Just for fun and hypothetical; had Kenner produced twenty more Star Wars toys...what would you have wanted? When I say toys, I mean any/every type of toy Kenner made originally. Figures, playsets, vehicles, 12" figures, Die Cast, Micro Collection; on and on. Only rule is that you cannot exceed a maximum of 20 items. Let's see what your creative minds desired and longed for from Kenner, and how many items we have in common. As the OP; I'll go first:

2. Grand Moff Tarkin. (A true Kenner Tarkin with authentic vintage Kenner charm, detail, etc.)

3. Stormtrooper Han. (Stormtrooper Luke is an epic figure, but having him without Han is like a cheeseburger without the meat; something is missing!)

4. Sandtropper. (A proper Sandtrooper with sculpted/molded pauldron and backpack. I could see him coming with perhaps the Snowtrooper/Dengar gun)

5. Dr. Evazan. (Walrusman needed his chum! It's dangerous to go solo when you're a wanted man!)

6. Garindan. (In the vein of names like Hammerhead, Walrusman, etc., I'm sure this figure would have been called Long Snoot. Not much screen time; but kind of important; alerting the Empire what was getting ready to go down in the docking bay)

7. Wedge Antilles. (Guy was in every installment of the OT, no figure. In fact, isn't he the ONLY named character to be in all the movies and not have a figure? This could have been a very simple one for Kenner. Basically X-Wing Luke again with a different helmet paint op; if they wanted to go crazy-cheap.)

8. Dagobah Luke. (We got the blue backpack back in the day, but no Dagobah Luke, unfortunate!)

9. Biggs Darklighter. (I kind of feel that if his scenes on Tatooine hadn't been cut and thus his screen time and relevance to Luke increased, he *might* have had a figure at some point back in the day. Of course, we never got Wedge, so...)

10. Mon Motha. (Yeah, I know. Would have been a peg-warmer of unchallenged proportions, making General Madine look undeniably rare by comparison. But she was the top dog of the Rebellion, and a female figure besides only Leia could have been fun.)

11. Slave Leia. (Yeah, I can understand why this figure potentially didn't happen. I can't imagine many moms (who did the vast majority of shopping back then) buying their kid a toy of a skimpy bikini babe to take in their room and chain to the throne of a big alien space slug monster. That's how hentai was born!)

12. Darth Vader. (I know we already got a Vader, but only one; and it kind of didn't hold up too well as the line and figures evolved. Compare your Vader to your Jedi Luke. Vader looks kinda scrawny by comparison. So I would want a thicker, bulkier Vader; or at the least a wider stance. Give him a lightsaber like Bespin and Jedi Luke had, a cloth cape and maybe even a removable helmet.)

13. "Ewok God" C-3PO. (Silly but fun. I imagine this would have come with the Ewok village playset; 3PO in the wooden chair. Maybe a peg you could lower on the backside of the tree would make him "float in his anger", lol)

14./15. Obi-Wan and Yoda Force Spirits. (Nothing over the top here, just mildly spectral colors like Anakin has. I know Force Spirit Yoda only had a few seconds of screen time in ROTJ, but Force Spirit Obi-Wan appeared more than once between Empire and Jedi. It would have been cool to have all three Force Spirits united; as they were in the end of Jedi.)

16. Ishi Tib. (I've always wanted a figure of the Ishi Tib seen behind Luke Skywalker shortly before he plummets into the Rancor's Pit. I'm a sucker for aliens, especially Jabba's goons, and I think the Ishi Tib are just a cool-looking race)

17. Brock Starsher. (I dislike the name, well, just the Brock part; so I would have been okay if, just like his 3.75" BS figure decades later; he had been released simply named Jabba's Skiff Guard. Blink and you miss him, but Starsher is visually my favorite of the thugs on the Skiffs that fateful day).

18. Great Pit of Carkoon playset. (Basically a raised hill of sand with the Sarlaac in the center. He could throw a figure in it, maybe press a button or something in the shape of a rock, and the Sarlaac will "swallow" your figures and spill them out underneath the playset. Plus maybe a few plastic tentacles to nearly drag your Skiff Lando to his doom.)

19. Giant Space Slug playset. (I recall that Mattel utilized a cool idea in one of their Masters of the Universe playsets; featuring a giant snake or some kind of monster that was actually a hand-puppet; slipping your arm into it from the backside of the playset. So I envision the same concept here. A simple crater playset with an attached rubber hand-puppet of the Space Slug. Maybe it would also come with a little Millennium Falcon for you to chomp at.)

20. Bantha. (Basically the same as the Dewback and Taun Taun; a completely plastic sculpt (no fur) and you simply pop the figure into its back)

So there's my lengthy wishlist and a brief layout of why I picked them or what I envision they may have been like. I hope you guys enjoy the thread and share some unrealized wishlists of your own!
The Throne room you mention was for the Micro series. Here is a photo of it in one of Sansweet’s books.
image.jpg
As for other toys here’s what I would have liked and mostly for the main line:
1)A 3.75 inch Tie Bomber
2)The imperial Spy(Girandan)
3)More individual officers. I think Kenner could have made them look different enough
4)Emperor’s throne room. Break away catwalk, working elevator.
5)more of Jabba’s court
6)White Witch from Droids
7)Lars Family Speeder
8)Bantha
9)the Family from the Ewok TV movies
10)Evazan
11)Rebel Fleet Trooper
12)Mon Mothma
13)Oola
14)Captain Antilles
15)Wedge
16)Biggs
17)Red Leader
18)Y-wing Pilot from ROTJ
19)Moff tak
20)Wolf man

Reaction score
i have wondered why Kenner never made a larger playset after the death star

Maybe it just didn’t sell well compared to The Land of the Jawas and the Cantina. So they kept closer to that size for ESB? The ewok village is definitely on par with the Death Star though.

Sequels traditionally did poorly and people we conservative with ESB merch until after it succeeded. Then with Jedi of course every licensor and their 7 cousins jumped on the bandwagon.

Reaction score
Had Kenner continued, I would have loved to see them explore the Ewok TV movies, so much potential for great figures. As a kid, I had a couple ROTJ Ewoks, and some cartoon characters as well - but I would have loved an expansion into that adventure oriented content. I would have equally loved more animated Ewoks - I don't keep track with a wish list, but my top choice would be Morag, so I could battle it out with the animated Logray, which remains one of my childhood favorites.
I agree with everything you said! I loved Morag and chose to name myself Tulgah after the character. Ewoks Logray also is one of my favorite all-time figures.

Reaction score
Didn’t they also create a little chair for the vintage Emperor fig in one of the Toy Fair displays? That could be what the above poster was thinking of.

Reaction score
Do you think retro will release a playset seeing how they've already released some from the vintage line

Reaction score
I know they looked at re-releasing the Death Star for Jedi, but with an Emperor’s throne room.

But it might not have been considered viable given Lucasfilm’s need for secrecy & they opted for the Ewok village instead.

I would have loved a Sarlac pit with puppet monster & cardboard Cantana backdrop,

Reaction score
Here's my top 15 items;

1.) Return of the Jedi Micro Collection Emperor's Throne Room set
2.) Grand Moff Tarkin
3.) Princess Leia Slave outfit
4.) TIE Bomber
5.) Endor Bunker Playset
6.) Princess Leia - Yavin Ceremony
7) Han Solo - Stormtrooper Disguise
8.) Tantive IV Playset
9.) Cloud City Freezing Chamber (not the crappy cardboard set we got through Sears)
10.) Luke Skywalker - Yavin Ceremony
11.) Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight minus vest (they could have used the Endor Luke Body and gave us a new head sculpt and it would have worked)
12.) Spirit of Obi Wan Kenobi
13.) Spirit of Yoda
14.) Princess Leia - Ewok Village
15.) Pit of Carkoon Playset

Reaction score
I swear as a kid there was a commercial for ROTJ figures where a General Solo was standing in front of a bunker.
Bugged me we never got it. Now that we have Tarkin and Snowspeeder Luke. Wedge needs to get made as well as stormtrooper Han.

Last edited: