Identification/Pricing Help please...

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a vintage collector/trader and occasionally get modern figures as part of lots. I was hoping someone could tell me what lines these figures are from? And aprox value (I know it will be low, I was just curious as I have no idea)

Reaction score
some ar from epde one collection some from episode 3 none of these figures look complete and you could problay off load them on ebay fro a couple of pounds

Reaction score
chewie1 said:
some ar from epde one collection some from episode 3 none of these figures look complete and you could problay off load them on ebay fro a couple of pounds
Hey Chewie,

Really sorry for the slow reply. For some reason my notifications for this forum go into my junk folder?

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to respond and for the avice. I had a feeling they weren't worth much, just wanted to make sure.

The only thing I wanted to ask about (not that it makes much difference) but the Old Ben Kenobi character can't be from Episode 1 or 3? Presumably he's from a different line?

GNT

Reaction score
The old Ben figure is most likely the Ben figure that was released in the POTJ line, the cloak however is from a younger Obi-Wan also from the POTJ line.