ID this skiff guard staff please...photos inside

Reaction score
Here are two comparison photos with my legit skiff guard vibro staff (damaged on bottom tip; bottom one in photo number 1) and another one which I am not sure is legit, repro, or Lily Ledy. Can someone please give me some insight on this staff? Thanks.IMG_3078.jpgIMG_3079.jpg

Reaction score
To me, it resembled the V2 repro photo on imperial gunnery. I compared it to the photos before starting this thread.

But now seeing two EPMs on it, I feel like it is authentic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
To me, it resembled the V2 repro photo on imperial gunnery. I compared it to the photos before starting this thread.

Trent--The one I have that I know is legit has a flatter pair of circles on the wide part of the staff, but on the other one, it looks
like the circles are raised. Also, the EPM is raised a lot higher than my original one.
Somewhat agree with your assessment here. The plastic looks also looks a little shinier that the original one, similar to the V2 repro on that site. Don't trust me though, I don't have any of those loose to compare with...

Reaction score
Fingernail should be good. Don't scratch too hard as you don't want to damage your as it looks legit. Here's an example of painted shiny repro I somehow acquired. Just scratch in a raised area, if it's painted it should start to come off fairly easy, see the white area on mine.

IMG_20210118_111015003.jpg