ID this Commander

Reaction score
Anybody know who this clone is? It's not Vill, Bow, Deviss, or Order 66. The red visor and black kama are unique.
Thanks

Reaction score
Appears to be a customized Bow figure. Some of the "dirty" deco can still be seen on the bottom of the kama.

Reaction score
Well I had to buy it new with all the rest over 10 years ago and I don't recall doing any custom work on it...But maybe? Then again the visor is red plastic, not painted. I have searched RS archives and ebay with no luck.

Reaction score
Well I had to buy it new with all the rest over 10 years ago and I don't recall doing any custom work on it...But maybe? Then again the visor is red plastic, not painted. I have searched RS archives and ebay with no luck.
Its certainly a Bow figure, and there were no variations reported. There were customizers that made those red visors though. If you feel the plastic, it will likely be a red resin that's been painted - different than how Hasbro releases those parts. The standard figure would have a soft plastic visor molded in white with black paint. Not only does it appear that the dirty deco was (mostly) removed from the kama and legs, but there also appears to be decals (or paint) on the ammo belt. You certainly could have bought it like this, but it would have been from a customizer, not direct from Hasbro in the Order 66 packs.

Reaction score
Yeah I guess it's a custom. Thanks for the info mandalore9998 and d_s! Anybody want to buy this unique commander figure, you can name it after yourself...LOL.