ID confirmation on this Boba Fett please?

Reaction score
Boba Fett in excellent condition.

Marked Hong Kong but has slightly different paint shades from my other Fetts?
Came with blueish blaster.

Helmet, torso & limbs slightly different blue from my other Fetts? Right leg is slightly shorter?

I also notice the rocket is lined up dead straight where my others aren't and there is a noticeable line on the rocket pack?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks to me to be just a Kenner Fett. Does look to be in really nice condition. There are some slight differences to the green area on HK versions. With a HK COO it can't be PBP, Ledy, or Tri-Logo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tri-Logo is usually a lot lighter blue, if memory serves.

Reaction score
Boba Fett in excellent condition.

Marked Hong Kong but has slightly different paint shades from my other Fetts?
Came with blueish blaster.

Helmet, torso & limbs slightly different blue from my other Fetts? Right leg is slightly shorter?

I also notice the rocket is lined up dead straight where my others aren't and there is a noticeable line on the rocket pack?

Boba Fett | Variant Villain

Yours is the 4th from left to right

II.Mold-family: Large HK –> No coo (smooth)
These HK coos have a large copyright symbol. You can see the differences best, when you compare the distance between “1”and “9” and “O” and “N”. The no coo differences can be best spotted if you check out the lenght of the pleat marked in the picture.

You can see here the mold-differences on Boba Fett. From left to right you have mold-family I.(TW), II.(large HK->smooth no coo) and III.(small HK->scarred out). The differences can be best spotted on the knee and on the head.