Ice Cream Maker Guy

Reaction score
My son and I were crushed that no one was dressed as Ice Cream Maker Guy. Did anyone see him? Heck, we didn't even see a Lando. Are there any black Star Wars geeks out there?

Props to the Wompette, though, she blew every slave Leia away.

-J

Reaction score
I saw an Ice Cream Maker guy, but I don't think he was black (I saw him on Saturday and only saw him once). I did see a couple of Lando's. One was a young tall guy that looked pretty good, the other was ok. I didn't see either one of these till late on Saturday and had made a comment to my wife earlier that I was surprised we had not seen any Lando's.

Reaction score
Yes there was a Ice Cream Maker guy, but he was caucasian

Very simple costume...orange jumpsuit and an ice cream maker.

Reaction score
I spotted him too.

I'm amazed he was the only one (that I saw anyway).

I saw maybe 2-3 Lando's total. Here's the one I photographed:

Reaction score
That's funny! I saw a Smaller Lando Friday morning with a guy who dressed as Han all 4 days. He was a shorter guy but had some darn good Han outfits each day. He just looked the part. I'm sure if you took pics of any Hans, you probably took one of him.

Reaction score
Someone came as Mace, and he was pretty good.

I remember joking about the guy who did the ice cream maker when I saw him that it just wasn't the same if he's a tall skinny guy. You wouldn't even know what he was trying for without the maker under his arm.

Reaction score
What is the crashed AT-AT behind White Willrow in the SWS case??? Off Topic I know but it looks cool

Reaction score
HeadlessGree said:
What is the crashed AT-AT behind White Willrow in the SWS case??? Off Topic I know but it looks cool
It's a new garden decoration from SWS, similar to their Garden Jawa earlier this year.

Reaction score
I saw an Ice Cream Maker guy on Thursday, not sure if it was the same guy in the pics. I only got a quick glimpse of him, as he was running through the crowd, ala Cloud City Escape. It was hilarious as I don't think he was actually in a hurry - just really in character!
I also saw a Lando with an afro, I think it was the same kid that was at CIV.

Reaction score
Saw him being interviewed on one of the videos at the main starwars.com site