#ICCC

Reaction score

Hi Rebel Scum! I know some of you know me, but for those that don't I am Michael Havens I run 18fb groups about about collecting and I'm throwing #ICCC a massive Collectors Convention with everything from Aliens to Voltron with plenty of Vintage Star Wars in Nashville Tennessee September 15, 2018 with exclusive VIP access on September 14th. The work you do and the incredible resource your group has been is amazing! So the first thing I want to do is invite some of the great groups I'm in and offer a chair and section of table 100% free, on me, so a representative from your group can come recruit new members and grow this community we love. You can post signage and give away items with your groups logo, as I believe in RS and the good it does for the community and I want to help it grow! Join here www.facebook.com/ICCC2018 to follow the updates. You can sign up for a spot next week (I still need to perfect the website) ;) Thanks, See you in September. -IC

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tomorrow 8am CST the #ICCC2018 booth request page opens.
http://mailchi.mp/af9e5567c33e/vendors
For Vendors of any toy line, Artists, and Authors! If you grow the community we love on your own time for free, ex: Cosplay Groups, Building clubs, fan groups, and Facebook pages. I believe you deserve a FREE spot at a massive Collectors Convention!(No sales) Sign up and tell me a bit about what you do to make the community better. If it checks out I will give you a Free GA ticket, and a spot to recruit on me to ICCC! Space is Limited. www.iccollectorsconvention.com/vendors See you in September!