i_know

Reaction score
Outstanding trade with this rebelscummer. Items came sith lightening quick to me in Canada! I mean like less than a week. Perfect condition, great communication. Can't ask more from a trader. Thanks again, and lets trade again!

Reaction score
I too had a great trade with i_know. We ship at the same time and everything was as i_know said it would be. I would trade with i_know again.

Reaction score
Ian just bought a figure off me paid super fast,treat this guy right and he will take care of you

Reaction score
Just finished a purchase with Ian (i_know), figures came right away, nicely packed and everything came complete and in good condition, buy from this guy! thanks!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Ian, he does know what he's doing, everything went smoothly and kept in contact the whole time, very helpful, my new trading buddy! thanks again

Reaction score
Just purchased a ROTS Tarkin from Ian and he came through without a hitch. Very, very fair price and shipping charges.

Great scummer to deal with.

Thanks again, dude

-Rob

Reaction score
I bought his broken Vader and Evo Sandtrooper - fast shipment and great price for them. Now I can do my own 'battle damaged' Vader - both legs broke (not his fault just pretty damn brittle joints).

I'd definately with this Scummer again!

Reaction score
Just completed my first trade with i_know. Everything went smooth and looking forward to future trades. Thanks!

Reaction score
Bought a couple of figures from Ian. Awesome guy to deal with. Great comms throughout and lightning fast shipping from CT to the Netherlands: shipped 03/28, arrived 04/01. And that's no April Fool's joke :D Thanks Ian!!

Reaction score
Picked up a loose figure from Ian off my WTB list and it arrived quickly and in great condition. Do not hesitate to do business with him.

Reaction score
Just got my half of another trade with i_know. Hope to trade again soon. Thanks!

Reaction score
Dagobah Luke, Kal Fas hrchek, medical frigate luke all arrived super fast, packed well and with great prices. Awesome member!

Reaction score
Second transaction, bought medical frigate leia and chief chirpa. Received fast nod packed well!

Reaction score
Bought a Sideshow 1/6 figure from Ian and everything went well. Shipping was super quick and the figure was well packed and looked great. Thanks.

Reaction score
Bought a Sideshow IG-88 from i_know. Item arrived in great condition exactly as described, well-packed and shipped quickly. Thanks, Ian!

Reaction score
Just completed my 3rd trade with i_know. As usual, everything went smooth. Looking forward to future trades. Thanks!

Reaction score
Ian is a really great seller. Excellent communication, fast shipping, items were perfectly protected! Highly recommended! Thanks :)

Reaction score
Sold me a Hot Toys TFA Stormtrooper and it arrived fast. Thanks again for being a great seller:)