I want a 12" TFA Rey!

Reaction score
Saw TFA today and I love Rey and want a Hasbro 12" Rey figure!

Reaction score
Why oh why did they have to settle on the hard plastic figures rather than the old school clothed ones!!! Uggghhh
Dont get me wrong. This one looks intriguing, but still......

GNT

Reaction score
Why oh why did they have to settle on the hard plastic figures rather than the old school clothed ones!!! Uggghhh
Dont get me wrong. This one looks intriguing, but still......
Maybe look into getting a Hot Toys 12" Rey which is leaps and bounds better then Hasbro's cheap piece of plastic:

Reaction score
Cost?? Really? I think they can do it for this movie just like they did all the others.
As far as getting the Hot toys version........can't see paying that much for something that hasbro could produce for a fraction of the price. Grant it wouldn't be as good, but hot toys pricing is just a joke considering they price gouge

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! 12" Rey looks good and she comes with her staff! Hasbro had to make 12" Rey, she's the star of TFA!

Reaction score
BTW I also wish Hasbro still made CLOTH costumed fully articulated 12" Star Wars figures like the ones from 1996-2005 that sold for only $20 each. I have almost all of those!

$200+ for Sideshow and Hot Toys 12" Star Wars figures? HA!

Reaction score
Just picked up the 12" Hasbro Hero Series Rey at a Toys R Us here in Los Angeles. Surprisingly impressed with this one.

Reaction score
Okay, now I can't tell who has the uglier mug, Rey or Leia in Hoth Gear from 1998?

Reaction score
I have an extra 12" TFA 5POA Rey if anyone is interested in trading or buying. Will sell at cost $9.99 plus shipping.

Reaction score
The 12" Hasbro Hero Series Rey looks great, and the price point is extremely reasonable (i.e., roughly $20 retail). Haven't seen this in stores, so may try to get this online.

I feel like I've travelled back to the late '90's, when Hasbro 12" figures were in full force, and you could collect an entire wave/line of these figures without breaking the bank - unlike the current 12" Sideshow & Hot Toys SW figures...

Reaction score
The 12" Hasbro Hero Series Rey looks great, and the price point is extremely reasonable (i.e., roughly $20 retail). Haven't seen this in stores, so may try to get this online.

I feel like I've travelled back to the late '90's, when Hasbro 12" figures were in full force, and you could collect an entire wave/line of these figures without breaking the bank - unlike the current 12" Sideshow & Hot Toys SW figures...
She's actually in the 9.99 line. Picked one up on Amazon a few months ago for 9.99 and then got a second at Target for 9.99 a couple weeks ago. Great deal for that. Has her staff, wish she had her gun too.

Reaction score
She's actually in the 9.99 line. Picked one up on Amazon a few months ago for 9.99 and then got a second at Target for 9.99 a couple weeks ago. Great deal for that. Has her staff, wish she had her gun too.
I didn't realize that when I ordered this figure from Amazon last week @ close to $20 :mad: I've never seen this 12" Rey in stores. I guess Amazon upped the price once they saw this figure was hard to find. In any case, I just got the figure & it's great. I don't like the fact that Amazon charged me $10 over retail for this, but since I couldn't find the figure in stores, I guess I didn't have much of a choice....