Re: i think OTC gammorean guard is my favorite now *DELETED*

Post deleted by Durge

Reaction score

Post deleted by Durge

GNT

Reaction score
It's ok, this one can remain open.

The Gammorean Guard is probably another figure I'll be picking up, a huge improvement in detail over the last version we got.

Reaction score

Post deleted by Durge

Reaction score
Missed the last one so I'll be picking up two of this guy.

Reaction score
I loved the POTF2 Gamorrean (it still holds up well), and I love this one even more. I'll be adding at least two more of these pigs to my collection.

Reaction score
Re: OTC Gamorean Guard

I might pick one up but then he's going to make my 3 others feel so inadequate. Do I want to hurt their feelings?

Reaction score

Nah, 2 minutes with a couple different colors of dry brush and they'll fit right in. The only thing missing is a little dark green around the eyes and in the mouth.

Reaction score

I drybrushed my gammoran, and added some gold to my bib .. Voila, instant OTC ones

Ook

Reaction score

I picked this guy up the other day, and I love the new paint! He's so green... He looks 100% better, really. I have 2 originals, and that was enough for me. But when I heard he got a greener app in OTC, I figured I'd get one for the variance in color. I mean, he is an army builder, and I'm big fan of the aliens. Adds a little natural variation, too. Aside from clones, no humans or aliens look exactly alike, right?

Ah, but this one's so nice the other 2 look like **** now! I'm tempted to buy a couple more, gah!

GNT

Reaction score

I have yet to see the large green one yet... The figure still holds up pretty well so I can't wait to get the OTC version if it ever shows up

Reaction score

I just got this figure a couple of days ago and it is a very nice upgrade to the POTF2 version. It's amazing how a good paint job can really bring out a figure.

Reaction score
So I got this figure this week. First thoughts are its nice, Nice packaging. I like it, its a big huge step above the POTF 2 Gammie. BTW I might add the POTF 2 gammie is one of the few figures that gets away with the He-Man bulk up look. Nevertheless, this gammie figure in my opinion comes below the VC version of the gammie as the VC version is the right scale and captures the essenace of vintage star wars figures.

Tihs version however is a nice addition to any collector of Gammie Guards, the same big mean green machine, if you will, comes across in this version of the Gammie Guard. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 7.