I have changed my mind about the Sequel Trilogy... It's NOT awful. Let's Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'll have to take your word for that. He's never accused me of any of that stuff.
Lister, instead of taking anyone's word for it, why don't you read a clear-cut example for yourself. Here's the time Vicarious accused me of sexism for disagreeing with his theory that Solo under-performed at the box office because average families of four couldn't afford tickets for it:

https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1140811&page=24&p=20159804#post20159804

Me:

Clearly there's only one explanation for you people out there who didn't like it...

You must not be an average family of four!
Vicarious:

your stupidity is amazing.

But it's fine because no matter what you say no matter how much you hate TLJ and the new Star Wars nothing you say or do will change it. This is what star wars is now and its more successful now then it has been since the OT.

You can cry and say its SJW and Feminists ruining Star Wars (event though you clearly have no idea what feminist is and the ST is in no way a feminists movie) but it won't change a thing. Disney will keep releasing movies with Female protagonists and it will continue on in your mind ruining Star Wars but there is nothing you can say or do that will stop it.

The audiences have spoken and as I stated before the MAJORITY of audiences like what Disney has done to Star Wars.
These are not my personal beliefs and I never said such things on this forum (or in my life). Therefore, I demanded that he provide proof (which doesn't exist because these are not my personal beliefs) or edit his false statement:

You are making some serious and inappropriate accusations here. Quote one instance of me saying "SJW and Feminists" are ruining Star Wars, or edit this post immediately. You can't just lob untrue statements like this when you run out of ideas. You need to address this mistake.

Also, I never said I hate new Star Wars movies. I like all of them except TLJ. And it's Rian Johnson who ruined Star Wars with his poor writing and directing.
Of course, instead of addressing his error like an adult, he weaseled off into the shadows and let a few posts add up before returning to the thread later and derailing it to the point that it got locked by a moderator (leaving his untrue statement about me permanently there, with no option to edit it.

If these kind of untrue accusations were being claimed about you on this forum, wouldn't you want to prove to other readers that the person making the accusations is dishonest, immature, and either woefully unintelligent and/or maliciously dishonest when he accuses others of bigotry? Words have meanings, and he needs to be challenged about these kinds of reckless accusations if he isn't mature enough to own up to his mistakes and be a more responsible poster.

Reaction score
This is the definition of intellectually dishonest. It's also semantically redundant.

If you agree with the person who said Walt Disney was a racist, you are calling Walt Disney a racist. That's a fact.

You called the people in the country of China racist. Doesn't matter what their race is, you called every person in the country of China racist. That's a fact.

That's why you are the true racist on these boards and earned the nickname Vicaracist_Fan.
here's the part we are all missing;

he thinks only a 'race' can be 'racist' against other 'races'.

that's because he sees human beings in terms of color groups -- he thinks the quantum of humanity is the "diversity group" and not the individual.

he can't fathom the concept of an individual, who does NOT represent an entire "diversity group", in his own mind. (in this case, a racial group).

so : when off-shoot sub-cultures in the deep south are STILL racist after all these years, he just sees "white people" -- he blames their "Race" for this behavior; not their isolated sub-culture; not the individuals involved.

(he doesn't think "cultures" can be racist; he doesn't think "individuals" can be racist -- only a "race" can be "racist" against other "Races" -- and china is a Nationality!! D'uh!! (so china can't be "racist"... it can only be.. what..? "nationalist"...? I guess...??)

(read: the only way he can "win" at this point is to change the very definition of racism)

(that's why he keeps reminding us that china is a nationality and not a "Race" -- the unspoken premise seems to be: only a "Race" can be "Racist" against other "Races" -- therefore china can't be "Racist" because china is not a "race").

(if that makes any sense).

Last edited:
Reaction score
my god you people have the largest hate boners for me. Seriously this is just pathetic.

You don't seem to grasp the concept of sarcasm and that I was mocking you and you keep flip flopping on what i was trying to say.

Jesus Colbot projecting much? When the F did I ever mention the south or white people? Oh that's right never so this is all just your own projection.

I mention Race because others said I was racist to the Chinese for making a sarcastic joke. It's like saying Americans hate Russians. According to you that would be racist. Obviously its not because Americans aren't a race.

Ozzfan this is just disgusting. You have spent now days looking back trying to find old comments from over a year ago and this is the best you could find? Where in that entire quote did I ever say you were sexist? Oh that's right I didn't but you seem to be defensive about that? So why did you bring it up now? Is it because feel guilty about it?

Same with Mysterio I didn't call him racist but he seems to have some guilt about it.

and after all of this you guys have the ***** to say I derail threads?

Too bad and guess what I'm not going anywhere. So keep your hate boners strong because you either have to learn to get along with me, ignore me or leave.

BTW you guys really need to stop trying to use ALT right debate tactitcs it doesn't work for you and really shows your true colors

Last edited:
Reaction score
OMG. dude. you did it again.

It's like saying Americans hate Russians. According to you that would be racist. Obviously its not because Americans aren't a race.
a) this statement makes no sense.

b) you never said "russians" you said "black people"

It's like saying Americans hate (Black People). According to you that would be racist. Obviously its not because Americans aren't a race.
this statement ALSO makes no sense.

the fact that american's are not a "race", has nothing to do with the accusation that "Americans" can perpetrate racism

It's like saying Americans hate Russians. According to you that would be racist. Obviously its not because (RUSSIANS) aren't a race.
^^ fixed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ozzfan this is just disgusting. You have spent now days looking back trying to find old comments from over a year ago and this is the best you could find? Where in that entire quote did I ever say you were sexist? Oh that's right I didn't but you seem to be defensive about that? So why did you bring it up now? Is it because feel guilty about it?
The comment that I just pulled from you is from less than two months ago. And I'm going to continue to hold you accountable for it until you correct your mistake.

Here is your very own definition of a statement which is bigoted:

I have heard people say that TLJ sucks BECAUSE of diversty which that of course is racist
Now, of course you'll try to deflect and derail by saying you said "racist" and not "sexist," but anyone with two brain cells to rub together could make the reasonable assumption that both words apply to that concept.

I made fun of your silly box office theory about "average families of four" and you responded to me with accusations that I said it's "female protagonists" and "feminists" who ruined Star Wars:

You can cry and say its SJW and Feminists ruining Star Wars (event though you clearly have no idea what feminist is and the ST is in no way a feminists movie) but it won't change a thing. Disney will keep releasing movies with Female protagonists and it will continue on in your mind ruining Star Wars but there is nothing you can say or do that will stop it.
I didn't say that in the quote you responded to, or anywhere else on this forum. By your very own definition, you accused me of sexism for making fun of your "average family of four" box office theory. You can't wiggle out of your accusation because it's printed there in black and white.

And now, instead of owning up to your mistake, your "explanation" post of how you never accused me of anything is laced with more suggestive language, claiming that I may have reason to feel "guilty" or "defensive" about the lie you stated about me. This is truly repulsive behavior; and if you truly cared about the issues you claim to be fighting for, you wouldn't be so reckless about what you are saying.

You don't have to leave the forum or go anywhere. But you do have to stop making these false accusations.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The comment that I just pulled from you is from the end of this past February. And I'm going to continue to hold you accountable for it until you correct your mistake.

Here is your very own definition of a statement which is bigoted:

Now, of course you'll try to deflect and derail by saying you said "racist" and not "sexist," but anyone with two brain cells to rub together could make the reasonable assumption that both words apply to that concept.

I made fun of your silly box office theory about "average families of four" and you responded to me with accusations that I said it female protagonists and feminists who ruined Star Wars:

I didn't say that in the quote you responded to, or anywhere else on this forum. By your very own definition, you accused me of sexism for making fun of your "average family of four" box office theory. You can't wiggle out of your accusation because it's printed there in black and white.

And now, instead of owning up to your mistake, your "explanation" post of how you never accused me of anything is laced with more suggestive language, claiming that I may have reason to feel "guilty" or "defensive" about the lie you stated about me. This is truly repulsive behavior; and if you truly cared about the issues you claim to be fighting for, you wouldn't be so reckless about what you are saying.

You don't have to leave the forum or go anywhere. But you do have to stop making these false accusations.
ok..... so today you only spent time looking back through 2 months of old posts as opposed to yesterday when you looked back over a year... still very sad..

and where in that statement did I call YOU sexist or racist like you claim?

Are you saying that the new Trilogy was ruined because of Diversty?

If not then guess what? I didn't call you sexist or racist.

Not a silly theory especially since you can look at the Box office. Did average families go in mass to see Solo like they did TLJ, Rogue One or TFA? Nope. If they did it woudnt' have been a flop

I never said you did say that in the quote. See sometimes in forum posts you can respond to more then one person.

Once again I have never made false accusations against you.

You however have repidtieldy quoted me out of context, not understood obvious sarcasm or in this case completely misunderstood what I was saying.

You don't have to leave the forum or go anywhere
thanks i guess.... but I was never asking for your permission or said I was going to go anywhere despite your attempts to try and make me leave.

Reaction score
OMG. dude. you did it again.

a) this statement makes no sense.

b) you never said "russians" you said "black people"

this statement ALSO makes no sense.

the fact that american's are not a "race", has nothing to do with the accusation that "Americans" can perpetrate racism

^^ fixed. :rolleyes:
a. Doesn/t matter sure say American's don't like black people guess what doesn't make it racist.

Yes American's aren't a race and neither are Chinese How are you having a hard time with this?

You yourself said that Chinese aren't a race.

you guys have tried this before and failed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you don't need to BE a race, in order to be a racist.

the fact that china is not a race, has nothing to do with anything.

you accused china of being racist. nobody accused them of being a "race".

seriously. are you on glue?

Reaction score
and btw you can't say "I was being sarcastic" to get off this hook.

if China reduces the size of Boyega's Face on the poster, and YOU say "wow, they really LOVE black people in china" then this would be sarcasm.

if a Boyega Movie does poorly at the chinese box office, and YOU say "wow they really LOVE black people in china" then that would be sarcasm.

but if both of these things happen and YOU say "wow they really hate blacks in china" they you are simply stating your POV. there's no room for sarcasm in your statement, and/or, that word just doesn't mean what you think it does.

you called an entire country "racist" and you are trying desperately to backpedal.

( the fact that "china is not a race" does NOT absolve your assertion that 'china is racist' -- seriously -- WTF are you talking about?)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Are you saying that the new Trilogy was ruined because of Diversty?

If not then guess what? I didn't call you sexist or racist.

I never said you did say that in the quote. See sometimes in forum posts you can respond to more then one person.

Once again I have never made false accusations against you.

You however have repidtieldy quoted me out of context, not understood obvious sarcasm or in this case completely misunderstood what I was saying.
So your official explanation is that you quoted my post, responded to me directly, using the word "you" the entire time, but you weren't saying those things about me? No one else was saying those things in that area of the thread either, so who exactly were you talking to?
Here's your entire post again, so you can't claim anything is taken out of context:

your stupidity is amazing.

But it's fine because no matter what you say no matter how much you hate TLJ and the new Star Wars nothing you say or do will change it. This is what star wars is now and its more successful now then it has been since the OT.

The audiences have spoken and as I stated before the MAJORITY of audiences like what Disney has done to Star Wars.
Does this mean you didn't actually call me stupid, either?

You tell me. You quoted my post and then the first word in response to my quote is "You." The word "you" is in your statement eight times. If you were honestly responding to someone else and I'm just confused, show me who you were responding to. Please let me know which "you"s were meant for me and which "you"s were meant for someone else (and who that someone else is).

Last edited:
Reaction score
So your official explanation is that you quoted my post, responded to me directly, using the word "you" the entire time, but you weren't saying those things about me? No one else was saying those things in that area of the thread either, so who exactly were you talking to?
Here's your entire post again, so you can't claim anything is taken out of context:

You tell me. You quoted my post and then the first word in reply to my quote is "You." The word "you" is in your statement eight times. If you were honestly responding to someone else and I'm just confused, show me who you were responding to.
oh wow.. now you are using screen shots. Seriously log off for the day go outside and enjoy life. that's what i'm going to do.

But to answer your question yeah.... its almost as if in the English language You is both singular and plural.... oh wait it is.

Reaction score
oh wow.. now you are using screen shots. Seriously log off for the day go outside and enjoy life. that's what i'm going to do.
First you complain about being taken out of context, now you're complaining about too much context.

But to answer your question yeah.... its almost as if in the English language You is both singular and plural.... oh wait it is.
Then show me who you were responding to. Only you can clarify your own statements.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First you complain about being taken out of context, now you're complaining about too much context.

Then show me who you were responding to. Only you can clarify your own statements.
allright last thing before i head out. Again I suggest you get outside and spend some time away from the computer

there is no such thing as being taken in too much context

it's pretty clear who i'm talking to in the context of the statement... those who hate TLJ because of Diversity or forced feminism. If you aren't one of those people then guess what? i'm not talking to you (that is You as singular)

that's pretty clear based on what I said. But again you seem to have a persecution complex

Reaction score
Do any other passing readers feel that the moderation of this forum is somewhat lacking?

Reaction score
allright last thing before i head out. Again I suggest you get outside and spend some time away from the computer

there is no such thing as being taken in too much context

it's pretty clear who i'm talking to in the context of the statement... those who hate TLJ because of Diversity or forced feminism. If you aren't one of those people then guess what? i'm not talking to you (that is You as singular)

that's pretty clear based on what I said. But again you seem to have a persecution complex
Okay, so your official statement is that:

-Your own words which followed my quote that you inserted into the beginning of your post were not meant to be a reply to me or the post of mine that you just quoted.
-Your words were also not meant for anyone else in particular who was posting in that discussion at that time.
-Your post was actually intended for a hypothetical group of people "who hate TLJ because of diversity or forced feminism."

Do you often quote individuals' posts and then rail against a completely unrelated hypothetical concept that no one else is discussing? Do you really think anyone would read your explanation and say, "Yup, sounds legit"?

Again I suggest you get outside and spend some time away from the computer
Before I get outside, I want to make sure that when you say "you" in this case, you're really talking to me. I mean, you did quote me and then say "you" repeatedly, but I don't want to come back later and find out you really meant that only people who believe average families of four hurt Solo's box office should go outside and take a break from the computer.

Reaction score
i've been saying that for years after i was attacked for liking TLJ or when I was doxxed

i'm out have a nice day everyone
Oh just stop with this doxing BS!
You have your YouTube page linked in your profile and somebody watched it.
Then you tried to use some made up YouTube algorithms to say somebody else watch your stupid video when they didn't and you got your panties in a bunch.
Trust me, nobody cares enough about you to dox you.
People just want you so stop calling them racist, sexist etc for no other reason except they don't like your favourite F'N movie.

Just shut up already!

Reaction score
its a link in his signature... so basically, he "doxed' himself. (and played the victim).

Last edited:
Reaction score
its a link in his signature... so basically, he "doxed' himself. (and played the victim).
yes my youtube page is in my sig.

My real name address and profession are not or in any linked to any of my social media sites which is what was posted when I was doxxed. But you don't care about facts.

Reaction score
Says the guy who spent his entire morning yesterday claiming that this isn't an example of him talking to me:

wow that hate boner. Seriously stop posting pics of your hate boner on here. We get it you don't like me.

But please log off and go outside. This isn't healthy

Reaction score
We get it you don't like me.
If this comment is directed at me, I'd just like to say that it's not that I "don't like" you... I just want you to correct your error and stop making false accusations about me. Own up to your mistake and stop making false statements. This kind of irrational thinking that you're demonstrating isn't healthy.

Reaction score
If this comment is directed at me, I'd just like to say that it's not that I "don't like" you... I just want you to correct your error and stop making false accusations about me. Own up to your mistake and stop making false statements. This kind of irrational thinking that you're demonstrating isn't healthy.
its nice to know that my approval is important to you Ozz but you really need to stop this obsession over me

Reaction score
its nice to know that my approval is important to you Ozz but you really need to stop this obsession over me
Your approval is not important to me. What is important to me is that you stop slandering me, which is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Reaction score
Ozz, please let it go. For all intents and purposes you won the argument. If you feel his behaviour breaches the rules of the forum report him and be done with it. There's nothing to be gained from running him down.

Vicarious, please keep calling out the bigoted. It is important. But there is a difference between accusing someone of being a bigot, and pointing out that a statement is bigoted. How can we be surprised when people double-down when their character is called into question, rather than the words they have written? And surely it's a good thing that people don't want to be bigots. Better to explore what constitutes a bigoted statement.

GNT

Reaction score
I have a mini break for once and everything gets out of control. If you all cant get along, your posting rights will be removed. This thread has gone on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.